I am an Instructional Designer with close to 6 years of experience in the field.
At present, I am working as a Senior Executive with the Training and Development department of a Japanese company.
I have experience in training planning, coordination and execution.
Education And Qualifications
• SSC Boards – Army School, Kolkata – 75%
• SSLC Boards – K.V.Deolali (near Nasik) – 78%
• Graduation – Delhi University – Political Science Honours – Jesus and Mary College
o 1st year – 54.2%
o 2nd year – 54.3%
o 3rd year – 54.5%
• PGDBE, HR (Post Graduate Diploma in Business Economics) Wigan and Leigh College (WLC) (Aug 2006 – May 2008)
Senior Executive, Training and Development Centre ((10th April 2013- date)
NEC Technologies India Limited
•Training Coordination and Planning
•Creating of training plans, schedule, agendas and documents
•Tailoring content to suit client needs
•Communicating with the client continuously to ensure alignment of training with objectives
•Working with Japanese clients and trainees and understanding their mind-set
•Creating feedback and evaluation forms
•Create per participant basis Individual feedback for the client post the training
•Working cross-functionally with other teams on different projects
•Creating workflows, business proposals etc.
Assistant Manager (Training Product Development) (1st January 2011- 1st April 2013)
Oyster Learning, Noida
•Create Training Calendars and Modules for Soft Skills Programs for Institutions & Corporate Clients.
•Coordinate training delivery with trainers
•Tailoring content to meet training requirements.
•Create Soft Skills Program and Insurance Program
•Deliver training for the company portal at various Institutes.
•Constantly communicate with Industry professionals to get their insights and inputs to develop training programs.
•Communication with Directors and decision makers of Institutes to provide training programs suited to their needs.
•Creating Marketing Newsletters for students and clients on a weekly basis using “Mailchimp.”
• Designed & Developed Training Programs for multiple verticals for India’s first Industry- Academia engagement Portal.
Instructional Designer (Training) (July 2010 to December 2010)
NIIT Technologies Ltd.
• Develop ILT modules on Information Security, including ppts, students & faculty guide
• Create unique exercise/activity bank for trainers to pick and choose exercises for sessions.
• Develop Salesforce project and the key tasks (Customising presentations, redesigning presentations based on immediate features, redundant features and new features)
• Worked in a five member team to develop an E-Governance ILT Program for the people of Bhutan.
• Delivered end-to-end sessions following strict deadline orientation while maintaining high quality
• Worked with multiple teams simultaneously in particular, the production and the QA team to ensure the proper design and development of end user modules as per Salesforce standards.
Senior Associate (Product Development and Training) (September 2008 – July 2010)
Oyster Learning, Noida
• Master Trainer for all content developed – conducting TTT for all Trainers
• Product Development – catering to client’s training expectations & requirements
• Partook in the development of an Employability Skilling Test for 2000 students
• Conduct Pre orientation workshops to prepare students for Internships.
• Develop a database of Live Projects for Banking, HR, Sales and Marketing.
• Design, Developed & Delivered two day workshop on Professional Skills at Delhi Business School.
• Got three internal promotions
• Developed a 120 hour ILT Conversational English Program
• Developed a 120 hour ILT Professional Skills Program aimed at young professionals.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.