An experienced Mathematics teacher with lot of patience to handle both slow learner and gifted children. Seven of my students got an A* in the last CIE Olevel Examination. I worked in Nepal, Maldives, India and Indonesia. Love to learn and teach. According to me teaching is fun if both students and teacher understand the basic concepts clearly. I believe in peer and cooperative learning environment. every child has his/her own potential. It is the duty of a teacher to bring it out. :)
Teaching is a noble job. I feel very happy when a student understand the concept and say thanks to me with a smile from his/her heart. It makes me to feel good at the best.
We learn a lot from the students, since “students are like the pages of a book from which a teacher has to learn page by page”.
When people give any amount of money for the uplifting of poor and needy, it should reach them safely and completely. That’s my ultimate aim. For me honesty is the best policy.
I feel happy when others smile at me for my service given to them wholeheartedly.
My Professor’s advice “ How to make a longer line to a shorter one without altering it is to draw a smaller line near to it.” .When things go wrong, don’t get panic instead light a candle to get rid of the darkness …! Professional Profile
Eager to bring elementary students into the twenty-first century using a unique combination of education experience coupled with eighteen years of teaching experience in different schools of Nepal, India, Maldives and Indonesia.
• Experienced in use of the Internet and educational software.
• Dedicated to enthusiastic and dynamic teaching as a means of creating and nurturing a lifelong love of knowledge in children.
Bachelor of Education in Mathematics
Tamilnadu Teachers Education University, Chennai, India .
Masters of Science in Mathematics
Vinayaga Missions University, Salem, India
Bachelors of Science in Mathematics
Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, India
Instructional Course certificate in E commerce from Informatics Computer Institute, Noida, India.
• Microsoft office.
• Basic programming in Java(currently out of touch).
• Working knowledge of Internet
Experience in Teaching
• MYP Mathematics and IB TOK Teacher, Gandhi Memorial International School, Jakarta, Indonesia.
From 9th July 2012 till date
• IGCSE Teacher, Bina Bangsa School, Jakarta, Indonesia
From 6th July 2011 to 30th June 2012.
• IB Mathematics & Computer teacher for grades 4 to 6. The Cathedral Vidya School, Lonavala, India
October 2009 till end of the academic year.
• Mathematics Teacher, Male’, Republic of Maldives
January 2004 to January 2009
• Center Academic Head, Arena Multimedia, Noida, India
July 2000 to January 2002
• Mathematics Teacher, Holy land International School, Buddha Nagar , Kathmandu, Nepal.
From 1993 to 1996.
• Mathematics Teacher, Sree Vivekananda Matriculation School, Koottumangalam, Mondaikad, Kanyakumari Dt., Tamilnadu, India.
June 1991 to December 1992.
Computer Related Training Positions
• Workshop Presenter, April, 2005
Sh. Lhaimagu School, Shaviyyanni Atoll, Republic of Maldives.
• Subject coordinator for grade 9, Majeediyya School, Male’, Republic of Maldives.
• Computer Science Lab in charge, Informatics Computer Institute, Noida, India,
January 1999 to 2000
Gardening, travel & computers.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.