Over 14 years of strategic HR experience, work encompasses policy formulation, recruitment, training, performance management, track record of delivery in demanding environments, driven by challenges and has the vision, drive, flexibility and skills to make a significant impact in any business situation. Majority of work appeared in top-cited journals, multifaceted professional with unquestionably strong methodological and empirical research competence.
Over 14 years of strategic HR experience, with multiple skill sets & career paths, with a successful record of delivering measurable results in each project / assignment, seeking an engagement that demands thought leadership and shall provide growth, challenges alongside the business in HR arena with learning organization.
Areas Of Expertise
Recruitment / Selection Learning & Development Performance Management
Talent Management Succession Planning HR Policies Development
Employee Engagement Competency Mapping Induction / Exit Interviews
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd.
The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd. is a Government of India Enterprise. India’s premier shipping company has a significant present in the global maritime map and occupies the Numero Uno position with its large diversified fleet, operation in all segments of shipping.
Recruitment & Selection:
• Identifying vacancy requirements for various Divisions/Departments.
• Preparing tender documents for short-listing of Service Providers for assisting the recruitment process.
• Preparing advertising content and co-ordinating with the Service Providers towards the design of the online application.
• Co-ordinating with the Publicity department for the release of advertisements in National Dailies and Employment News.
• Scheduling Group Discussions and Interviews of shortlisted candidates.
• Generating reports and approval notes for selection of candidates.
• Preparing offer, appointment posting, and confirmation letters for new employees.
• Organizing induction training and ship visits for all new recruits.
Training & Development:
• Organizing training programmes (Shipping Management, General Management and Functional programmes).
• Conducting various in-house training programmes on health, attitudinal and relationship management.
• Preparing the annual training calendar and maintaining records of all training programs conducted.
• Conduct regular evaluation of training, and liaise with the Divisional/Departmental members to develop action plans as a result of this.
• Keep accurate statistical training records.
• Make recommendations on a cost-effective management development programme to support the Board’s people management strategies.
• Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
• Circulating and receiving the submission of annual appraisal forms and guidelines for all employees.
• Tabulating the performance ratings of the Appraisee’s and presenting the metrics to the DPC.
• Preparing promotion letters for employees.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Gather and analyze market data to measure the competitiveness of the London office compensation and benefits package, and make recommendations as appropriate.
• Designed Exit Interview Process
• Coordination with finance and system admin regarding the full and final settlement of employees and take no due declarations
• Exit Interviews and Employee counselling to reduce attrition
• Handling Resignations
• Coordinating for the full and final details of employee who left the organization
• Designing the tender document, floating the tender document, evaluation of bids, shortlisting of tenderers, price negotiations with the L1 party, coordination with the service provider
• Sending quarterly report to Vigilance department
• Assessment of risk areas and procedure for mitigation of the risk for the HR Department.
• Preparing tender and finalization of all HR and Administration contracts.
• Collecting and analyzing data from other PSUs concerning HR polices.
• Responsible for processing foreign tour settlement claims.
• Ensure policies and procedures are up to date and effective.
• To develop and maintain HR information systems and records, which can demonstrate achievement against targets and produce information and reports as required, to contribute to the overall performance management of the Department.
• Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate them effectively.
• Provide support to staff on HR issues, as and when required
AAA Technologies Private Limited
HR & Admin. Executive
AAA Technologies is a premier independent auditing and consulting company empanelled by CERT-In, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India for rendering IT Security Auditing Services.
• Formulated all HR policies & processes in the organization and set up basic systems in place.
• Manpower planning with focus on the manpower analysis, resource allocation and preparation of manpower budget.
• Handled the recruitment process from sourcing till the selection stage for all positions till Managerial level.
• Implemented Performance Management Process which covered annual objective setting process, mid-year review, year-end assessment & calibration process and management of poor performance.
• Built the Learning & Development structure for the business – Training Needs Analysis, program design, content formulations and delivery of soft skills programs, training effectiveness review and re-enforcement mechanism.
• Initiated various “Employee Engagement” activities to build camaraderie amongst staff ensuring harmonious work environment.
• Researched and analysed salary rates and benefits offered by other employers in the same sector.
• Admin & Infrastructure planning and management.
Shivanand Finance Ltd., Mumbai
Shivanand Finance Ltd. is a leading financial services company, providing a wide range of services in the capital and Forex markets.
• Assisting Branch Head for manpower planning and recruitment.
• Preparing job contracts, offer letters, warning letters, termination letters etc.
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system.
• Preparation of reports, correspondence and other documents as required.
• Developing a structured training plan and HR budgeting.
Post Doctoral, Pursuing
Universitatea Pedagogica de Stat “Ion Creanga”, Chisinau, Moldova
Thesis: The theory and methodology of developing organizational culture through emotional intelligence in European universities.
Thesis: An exploratory study of Emotional Intelligence with reference to corporate sector in Mumbai
Specialization: Human Resource Management
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Majors: Accountancy & Economics
Post Doctoral research to investigate the complex relationship between emotional intelligence, organizational culture and organizational performance.
Doctoral work to assess the Emotional Intelligence (EI) level of Managers in the Corporate Sector.
• Researched – Emotional intelligence (EI) competencies in organizations.
• Developed a Communication Model towards systematically understanding and applying EI in developing managerial leadership.
• Designed Survey Instrument (Questionnaire) towards measuring the awareness and EI levels of managers and organization.
• Designed an Evaluation form to assess the value and quality of the presentation.
• Conducted sixty (60) EI Workshops ensuring corporate (Indian and MNC’s), organizations levels, values, and abilities were represented.
• Presented the Importance of EI and how organizations can become more creative and innovative by offering opportunities to enhance EI skills in the workplace targeting 1000 top and middle level managers.
List of companies include the following Sectors:
Manufacturing – Nicholas Piramal, Mahindra & Mahindra, Cadbury, Colgate-Palmolive, Ford, ABB, Indian Oil Corporation, Crompton Greaves, USV, Dabur, ICI India, Exide Industries, Syngenta, Godfrey Phillips, Gabriel India Ltd., Danaher Motion India, Schrader Duncan, Golden Tobacco Corporation, Mothers Dairy, Excel Industries, Apcotex Lattices, Unimers India, Kores, Enginemate, Steelage Industries, Baerlocher Additives Ltd., Havells India, Zydus Altana Ltd.
Service – Air India, ITC Grand Maratha Sheraton, Bank International Indonesia, Prudential Management Services, BSNL, Aviva Life Insurance, Fedex, Mastek, 3 Global Services, Punjab National Bank, SOTC-Kouni, HCC, J.W. Marriott Hotel, Spanco, Goldshield, ICICI Lombard, Baskins & Robbins, Griffin Marine Travel, First Flight Couriers, Stock Holding Corp of India, Café Coffee Day, Adfactors PR, Text 100, Skanska Cementation Ltd., Alstom Ltd. Hexaware Technologies Ltd., NTPC
• Published more than 30 articles in leading International journals.
Member of Board
• Regional Director (India), Human Behavior Academy, UK
• Expert panel of PhD program at IIC University of Technology (IIC) Phnum Pénh, Cambodia
• Expert panel member at Alma Mater Europaea – Belgrade
• Editor – European Journal of Sports and Exercise Sciences Journal, ISSN: 2278 – 005X
• Member- Scientific Council- Peparandia, ISSN: 2247-9414
International Workshops & Conferences
• Invited as a speaker to Romania Moodle Moot 2013 conference hosted by Transylvania University of Brasov in August 2013 at Braşov, Romania. https://www.moodle.ro/moot2013/pluginfile.php/218/mod…/EEE.pdf
• Invited as a speaker to the Third International Scientific Conference “Employment, Education and Entrepreneurship – EEE 2014”, hosted by Faculty of Business and Entrepreneurship (Serbia) and International Research Institute for Social Entrepreneurship & Economic Development (UK) at Belgrade, Serbia.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.