I was awarded a Bsc in Nursing(4yrs)Degree course in India. I had worked as a Registered Nurse in India for 4 yrs, migrated to Singapore, since then worked as a Enrolled Nurse for 7yrs.
Now inUK with study visa which expires 4th April,finding a Health Care Assistant job seeking an employer to sponsor for work visa as a successful candidate. I am a strong team player with efficient nursing skills in which employer always look forward. I love my health care profession in all the aspects.
• Dedicated, skilled RN with a broad range of Health care experience, excellent team player and extremely interested in new technologies, ideas and learning.
• Determined, hardworking, enthusiastic RN seeking for a challenging position in a professionally managed organization where there is an opportunity to render service to the disabled/physically challenged person throughout my caree.
• Overall 10 Years experience in various Multispecialty health care services as a STAFF NURSE + ENROLLED NURSE in respective of Various Specialty department
• Have rich knowledge and experience in Accident & Emergency Casualty Services.
• Have knowledge in Haemodialysis Treatment.
Relevant Qualifications & Education
Degree in Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Apollo College of Nursing, Tamil Nadu, India.
Year (1998 – 2003)
Diploma In Computer Application
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai – India.
Year (2003 – 2004)
Operating Systems MS Windows.
Office Tools Proficient in MS Office Application.
Technical Education Type writing in senior grade level
• Alexandra Hospital A&E as an EN 1.
(June 2011 – Nov 2014)
Reason for Leaving: Interested to work with UK Health care system
• Worked as Enrolled Nurse at National Kidney Foundation
From 2009 to 2011 May.
Reason for Leaving : Better Prospects
• As Enrolled Nurse at Accident & emergency Department in Alexandra Hospital., Singapore,
From January 2008 to July 29th.
• As Staff Nurse at Accident & Emergency Department in Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences., India
From Mar 2006 to Sep 2007.
• As Staff Nurse at Medical Intensive Care Unit in Indraprastha Apollo Hospital New Delhi, India
From Jan 2004 to Jan 2006
Alexandra Hospital: (Singapore)
Job Title: Enrolled Nurse I
Alexandra Hospital started out as the British Military Hospital after World War II. In the early days, the British Military Hospital was a leading institution that adopted cutting edge medical technology. It was the first hospital in Southeast Asia to successfully perform limb re-attachment to a patient.
In 1971, the British Military Hospital was handed over to the government of Singapore and renamed Alexandra Hospital. It officially re-opened to the public in September that year.
On 1 October 2000, Alexandra Hospital became a member of the National Healthcare Group. In a major restructuring, its facilities and services were upgraded to serve patients better.
In August 2010, Jurong Health Services took over the reins of Alexandra Hospital from Alexandra Health, building and growing its base here while preparing for the opening of the new Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital in the west.
National Kidney Foundation : (Singapore)
Job Title: Enrolled Nurse
The NKF is a charitable organisation that provides dialysis treatment and rehabilitative care to kidney failure patients at affordable, subsidised rates. Our philosophy is to care for our patients holistically, aiming to help patients maintain a reasonable quality of life. The NKF also provides health-screening and public education services to raise the community’s awareness on the importance of renal disease prevention.
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
The Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences is a leading state-of-the-art Multi Speciality Hospital and Teaching Institute at Kalapet, bordering the state of Tamilnadu and the Union Territory of Puducherry in Southern India.
The college started in the year 2002 with 100 admission per year. Now the college has been approved for recognition of MBBS degree granted by the Pondicherry University (Ref.: Letter No.MCI-34(41)/2007-Med./26987, dated 08.01.2008)
Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences is the culmination of the Madras Medical Mission’s far-reaching vision to create a healthier society by providing affordable and exemplary healthcare services, and training young aspirants.
Spread across 32 acres of landscaped greenery with a thick, lush border of swaying coconut palms and a breathtaking view of the Coromandel Coast. Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences is located in inspiring settings. The Medical College has state-of-the-art and high-tech facilities. Well-Experienced Faculties have been drawn from all over India. PIMS offers students a stimulating atmosphere to pursue their dreams.
Job Title: Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital: (India)
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals is spread over 12 acres of land and has a built-up area of 600,000 square feet. A joint venture between the Apollo Hospitals Group and the Government of Delhi, it was founded in 1996. It is the largest hospital of the group and was built at a cost of 44 million US dollars.
With a bed-capacity of 560 (including 140 ICU beds and 44 HDU beds) and 14 Operation Theatres, expert medical professionals and the latest technology, the Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals is the automatic choice for outstanding healthcare in the country’s capital.
The hospital handles close to 200,000 patients a year, of which 12,000 are international patients. International patients come to Indraprastha Apollo from the USA, UK, Europe, Middle East, Australia, Yemen, Africa and CIS countries, among other countries.
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals was the first Indian hospital to be awarded the gold-standard certification from the Joint Commission International (JCI) USA .
• The first Indian hospital to receive the Joint Commission International (JCI) USA accreditation the gold-standard in hospital certifications worldwide
• First successful liver-kidney transplant in the Indian sub-continent
• Grade A by CRISIL
• Rated Best Multi-specialty Private Hospital in Delhi by The Week magazine
• BS EN ISO 14001: 1996 for Environmental Management System
• BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 for Quality Management System
• Performed 1,24,908 Preventive Health Checks
• Performed 836 kidney transplants
• Performed 90 liver transplants
• Performed the first successful liver transplant in the Indian sub-continent Centers of Excellence
The Centers of Excellence at the hospital are:
• Organ Transplants
• Minimal Access Surgery
Job Title : Staff Nurse (Registered Nurse)
Overall Roles & Responsibilities:
Assessment, Intervention & Implementing the client’s needs in order to achieve the positive outcome. Management and care of patients of various specialization such as follows:
• Accident & Emergency Care Unit: Managing the immediate Ambulance Care Services such as Unresponsive, Sudden Collapse Cases, Road Traffic Accidents.Major traumas includes of Head injury, Cardiac emergencies, Major multiple fractures, Respiratory emergencies, Severe Epileptic cases,
Terminally ill cases, Massive Neuro vascular accidents, Third degree of Burns cases, Severe poison cases, etc,.
• Orthopedics: Managing the clients with Multiple Fractures, Fractures, Clients on fixators, Casts, TKR, THR,DHS, Amputations, Rheumatoid arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Spinal surgery, closed and open reduction, Reconstructive surgeries, Soft tissue injury, PIVD, Laminectomy, Different Tractions, Spinal decompression and fusion, stabilization, Rib fractures etc.
• Critical care units: Managing the clients in intensive care unit, Variety of Poisoning cases, Accidental cases, Emergency cases, Critically ill and terminally ill clients in all the specialization, the Major and Minor pre and post operative cases and etc.,
• Neuro medicine and Neuro surgery: Managing the cases of CVA, Spinal cord injuries, Head injuries, Tumors of spinal cord, Brain, Demylinating, Degenerative disease, Multiple sclerosis, Myasthenia gravis, Parkinsonism and etc.,
• Cancer units: Managing the clients in all Carcinogenic therapy, handled all Chemotherapy cases, All the minor & major tumor surgeries, terminal stages,etc.,
• Pulmonology: Managing the cases of poisoning, COPD, Bronchiectasis, Respiratory failure, Myasthenia gravis, ARDS, ICT Clients, Blunt trauma in lungs and etc.,
• Plastic surgery: Managing the client with Burns, Vascular surgeries ,etc.,
• Obstetrics and gynecology: Managing the client with first, second, third and forth stages of labour processing (conducted 48 labour procedure while on training period successfully).
• Assisting the client under Ventilation settings
• Assisting the Tracheostomy procedure.
• Managing the client with Communicable diseases.
• Assessment of clients in Triaging & Admission tasks.
• Monitoring patients with ECG monitors.
• Vital Signs monitoring.
• Monitoring of clients with CVP,GCS, Ventilatory(Cardio Pulmonary)supports, ICD clients.
• Performing Various Blood investigations such as Cardiac readers, ABG, Routing blood investigations,
• Performing Blood glucose & Ketone tests, Urine Combur 10 (Dipsticks), pregnancy tests.
• Performing QC for IRMA, POCHi, Cardiac reader machine, Advance Glucometer, Ketone meter, Urisys machine.
• Assists physician in physical examination of patients.
• Carrying out Doctor’s orders.
• Administration of various of routes of medications.
• Performing Blood Transfusions.
• Performing Nasogastric tube insertion, Urinary catheter insertion, IV Cannulation.
• Assisting in performing Endo tracheal intubation & Extubation.
• Assisting in performing Tracheostomy insertion, CVP & Femoral Catheter insertion.
• Assisting in performing Chest tube insertion.
• Assisting for bone marrow aspiration biopsy, lumbar puncture, abdominal tapping, pleural tapping etc.
• Care of RTA and CVA patients.
• Care of patients with VP Shunt, head injury and unconscious patients.
• Nasogastric, jejunostomy and PEG tube feedings.
• Responsible for maintaining Infection Control in the Hospital Premises
• Responsible for maintaining Fire Safety in the Hospital premises.
• Responsible for maintain of Delivery & Service quality of the Hospital.
• Responsibility to follow-up Hospital Vision, Mission, Policies & Protocols.
• Infusion pumps
• Syringe pumps
• ECG Machine
• Pulse oxymeter
• Cardiac monitor
• Bi pap
• Crash cart
• Defibrillators/ Propaq/ AED
• Suction apparatus
• Ventilators/ Oxylog
• Ketone Meters
• Vital Signs monitor
• Urisys Machine, POCHi, IRMA, Cardiac Machines.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.