An accomplished financial services professional with 14 years of international experience including London, California and New York, specializing in Fixed Income, Equities and Structured Finance.
Master of Business Administration – MBA November 2010
Courses Included: Managing the Value chain, Finance and Islamic Finance
University of Greenwich, London, UK
Bachelor of Science May 1996
Major: Business Management/International Business
Manhattan College, New York, USA
Moody’s Investors Service Ltd., London, UK
November 2013 – April 2014
Vice President/ Product Manager
• Identify new rating agency product opportunities.
• Design rating/assessment type products to provide solutions through evolving markets and regulatory frameworks to achieve agency coverage expansion.
• Investigation, development and creation of product ideas and commercial business cases for consideration and approval.
• Market interaction for product investigation and validation.
• Product development and management in collaboration with multiple internal groups including commercial, analytical groups, project management, legal, regulatory & compliance teams
• Working with key stakeholders to gain support for new and existing initiatives
• Executive level presentation
• Product launch responsibilities
• Delivery of product, process and sales
• Managing existing products, upgrading and changes
• Execution & delivery within specified timelines and close oversight of multiple groups roles within a project
Deutsche Bank AG, London, UK February 2013 – October 2013
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas California, USA September 2012 – December 2012
Deutsche Bank AG, London, UK November
2010 – October 2011
• Lead a team of 12 employees to develop and implement a new product across Europe, America and Asia. The CRD2 project involves pre-trade due diligence and the analysis of structured finance products in the market such as RMBS, CDO, ABS and CMBS.
• Developed a beginning to end process to achieve our goals efficiently and successfully.
• Directly liaise with clients to clarify the team’s objectives and deliverables are followed through to completion.
• Manage and provide training to the CRD2 team regarding the new application, process and tasks.
• Develop, test and improve a new website to deliver the newly created product.
• Met with lawyers, traders and risk managers to address any international legal issues and present solutions to complications in trading, owning and originating any structured products.
Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas, California, USA
June 2005 – July 2009
• Led and coordinated a multilevel team of individuals across all business and technical departments to develop and implement a new process and website to deliver new and existing products and services to our clients.
• Developed, valued and differentiated services to clients, as well as infrastructure development and revisions.
• Identified process improvement initiatives and provided recommendations on implementation.
• Supported internal and external client inquiries regarding DB website and Electronic Information Delivery applications.
• Provided input into strategic business decisions and tactical support for decisions/initiatives including decisions to enter new markets and expanding existing product lines.
• Reviewed and compared loan level data to governing documents at deal origination and on an on-going (monthly) basis, which included identifying data exceptions.
• Utilized deal governing documents and model templates to create simple cash waterfalls that supported the distribution process, verified validity of REMIC structure, and validated quality of loan level data.
• Accountable for implementing efforts to mitigate and control operational risk.
• Interpreted governing documents related to new initiatives.
Vanderbilt Capital Advisors, LLC, New York, USA
July 1997-June 2004
An institutional fixed income money manager.
Assistant Portfolio Manager
• Researched, selected and traded domestic and foreign issues in the fixed income and equity sectors.
• Credit Analysis: Extensive use of Bloomberg, BondScore and Yield book systems in performing scenario testing & sensitivity analysis. Analyzed risk measures, including EBITDA, Cash Flow, Coverage and Profitability Ratios. Performed relevant Credit and Spread analysis.
• Analysis of Mortgage Backed Securities including payment schedules, borrower diversity, burnout, cash flow which included interest rate fluctuation, refinancing risk and other factors.
• Monitored security holdings for over $7 billion institutional equity and fixed income accounts.
• Generated fixed income reports and characteristics, including performance and sector diversification reports. Calculated dollar & time weighted rates of return using AIMR, Dietz and other methodologies and compared the finding to the relative benchmarks.
• Dealt with trade settlement issues both domestic and global–DTC and Euroclear.
• Oversaw reconciliations of pension funds’ security and cash positions.
• Managed simultaneous projects and successfully met project deadlines.
Skills & Expertise
Computer Skills: Bloomberg, SQL, PAM (Princeton Asset Management), Yield Book, CDO Suite, Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access, MS Project, Windows Operating System.
Product Knowledge: Fixed Income, High Yield, Equities, Foreign Exchange, RMBS, ABS, CDO, CMBS, Islamic Finance.
Personal Skills: Goal oriented, results driven logical and lateral thinker. Fast learning ability, strong organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills. Great networker and communicator who is energetic with an agreeable personality.
Language Skills: Fluent in English and Arabic
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.