An experienced Facilities Management professional from a mechanical engineering background, with
Invaluable managerial experience, highly focused with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of various sectors such as operations, estates, technical services, fit outs, project management asset or property management. A consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce operating costs whilst increasing productivity.
An experienced Facilities Management professional from a mechanical engineering background, with
Invaluable managerial experience highly focused with a comprehensive Knowledge and understanding of various sectors such as operations, estates, Technical services, fit outs, project management asset or property management. A consistent track record of successfully employing best business practices that improve efficiency, reduce Operating costs whilst increasing productivity.
Flexible by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and top Management, currently looking for a suitable Facilities Operation Manager / Assets Manager Position
• Facilities and Project management
• FM operations (Hard and Soft services)
• Completed Building services turn key projects
• Building services testing and commissioning.
• Energy management/ LEED Exposure
• Condition audits on assets & Feasibility studies/ Risk assessment
• Procurement of technical and non technical contracts.
• Contracts Management / review of KPIs and SLAs
• FM Operations Estimation and tenders( Hard & Soft services)
• FM soft ware/ CMMS development, operation &implementation
• Policies and SOPs development/ BAS Automation experience.
• PPM,CBM ,reactive and emergency / crisis management
• Handover, transition and warranty and life cycles of FM projects.
• FM projects and Retail (Refurbishment ,Repair and fit out)
• Knowledge of BCA / AS /EPA and OHS /EHS.
• Owners Corporation Management
• Multi cultural working experience
Current –Sep 2014
Property Consultant – Int property investor’s co, Melbourne Liaison.
Actively looking for (full time) role.
Feb 2013 – July 2014
FM Technical Services Manager – Dutco Balfour Beatty Group,FM service provider, Dubai, UAE.
(Managing core technical services – FM Compliance, Review of PPM, RM and corrective maintenance and procurement .
Energy management – Review of mechanical and electrical systems operations, Audit and recommendations for optimum operations to save energy.
Estimation and operations support- Operations and Cap ex for replacement and refurbishment thru diligent reports and tender management for multiple projects. (Value – 400k to 3m AUD)
From Feb 2011 – Jan 2013
Meydan group – UAE Government organization.
Master developer /Meydan Hotels and Hospitality Group (Race course, Hotels, Grandstand/Tennis academy / beach club/ Bab Al Shams Hotel/ Golf course /IMAX theatre /Sky bubble /hotel restaurants/ Food court out lets/ Retail / Cafeteria / School/ Properties.
Head of FM – (Reporting to CEO / Chairman)
Heading the integrated FM dept. (Tenants / Retail / landlord representation / infrastructure /Hard and Soft services, procurement ,energy management, utilities engineering/ commercial kitchen equipments and IT Data centre)
Master community polices/ procedures, implementation of OAM, tenants / retail/ community management (Commercial and Technical), over see capital projects on replacement / refurbishment- (values up to 10m AUD) Managing vendors, service charges module, and life cycle costing.
FM Planning/ Operations – review of design for new projects, client representation, FM Budgets, Operational strategy, PPM, help desk management (SAP), car park management, landscape, security, events set up/ operation management. Asset register, energy management, DCP (20,000 TR HVAC plant),
Building management systems / IP convergent system. Fire alarm, fire fighting, CCTV, AV.BGM systems/ building services. (Honeywell BMS, FACP )
*Security systems – Due diligence and installation of CCTV, Access control, Intrusion Alarm, video intercom systems ,Auto doors and access limits for lifts for the Meydan hotel and grand stand.
FM – Energy Management / Systems turnaround process/ strategy – Assessment and audit of exiting HVAC/ lighting / solar/ MEP systems and optimize its recycling / reuse or identify root cause to improve energy efficiency, recommending modification, implementation, constant monitoring to maintain output with effective cost modeling.
MEP / Hard services
Soft services – In-house / out sourcing
Management of the Soft Services – all aspects of the operational outputs of the Security , HSE, Cleaning, Waste Management, Timetabling and help Desk / SAP / FM software, Objective for the Soft Services Department is ”Through evaluation and continual improvement process, improve the quality of service delivery to the Guests /clients.
August 2009 to Jan 2011
Operations Manager- Property & FM division.
Global Dev. Group LLC, (owner and developer) Abu Dhabi.
Reporting to the Chairman.
Managing properties in Dubai and abudhabi. ( Mall, retail out lets, procurement ,commercial buildings, catering outlets)
• Heading the FM operations dept, reviewing data related to facility performance to achieve consistent service and efficiency, planning and directing staff activities, PPM, establishing and implementing department goals, locating and procuring appropriate resources and managing op ex and cap ex budgets. (Replacement / refurbishment / repair )
• Contracts management, HSE, tenants management,
• Leasing, coordination with community management.
• Update of tenant manuals, fire policy, FM strategy,
• Statutory compliance. And developing policies and procedures for the department.
• Supervise a team of Facility managers, coordinators, Soft service managers and contractors.
• Based at emaar square buildings managing property and FM.
• Dalma mall, Mussafah, takeover and establishment of FM team and operations.( Mall & retail)
• Clients / tenants – Barclays bank, Carrefour, DLA piper, Friends provident. etc,
• Hands on approach to MEP/ projects upgrade / Hard service systems problem solving.
September 2008- Aug 2009
FM Operations Manager
EC Harris International Ltd. Dubai , H.Q, UK, (Dubai pearl project, Emaar buildings, nokia, standard charted accounts)
• Lead role of FM Operational team in the delivery of FMservices to Dubai pearl, 7bUS $ value project.
• Analyzing FM related technical and business related problems
• Preliminary FM concepts reporting./hard soft services review
• FM Sustainability report / security systems study for upgrades.
• Setting up a new FM operations dept and estimations on Op ex and Cap ex.
• Advising client for end-to-end delivery to clients ensuring time, cost and quality
• Review all FM related documents/policies produced by all sub consultants.( Logistics ,Traffic, access controls, Landscape and event management)
• Emaar properties buildings-burj Dubai( FM Operations)
2005 Dec – 2006 April-
Casual / temp job in Melbourne, Australia.
April 2006 – July 2008
Services Engineer / Manager – FM Operations
Victoria University, Melbourne, Australia
Mainly, Procurement and contract management, building and grounds maintenance; cleaning, catering and vending, health and safety, security ,utilities and communications infrastructure, and space management.
• FM / Maintenance contracts documentation
• Facility Operation/ running of all 14 campuses( Based in the main campus)
• Provide expert briefing to external consultants and check their documentation
• To support in the development of annual budget
• Analyse energy usage data and make recommendations for reduction of its usage
• Review FM department’s essential services compliance
• Assist and recommend improvements to university’s standard design document
• Part of client’s project team for their green.
• Hands on approach to MEP/ HVAC system problem solving.
• Preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors; (scope of works ,RFP and contract award)
• Project management (Refurbishment / fit out /repair replacements)and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
Aug 1998 – Nov 2005
Services Manager- Properties /FM – Hard and soft services
Al Naboodah Group, Transgulf EM LLC
(High rise buildings, luxury villas ,retail stores,kitchen appliances/ Auto mobile show rooms, work shop facility ,ware houses and leisure facility- swimming pools, spa, fitness equipments and games centre)
( Al marwan tower, sahara tower, warba centre, lamcy plaza, madinat jumeirah, Fairmount hotels etc)
o Analyse the client’s requirements and develop strategies for delivering the Range of required services from the facilities
o Develop and implement of property services procurement, maintenance and delivery plan
o Manage MEP contracts (KPI’S&SLA’S), risks, over sight the implementation of risk treatments
o Planning, monitoring and to resolve complex problems
o Manage budgets including capital expenditure and cash flow
o Manage special projects, staff and contractors ( technical &non-technical)
o Assess the performance of facilities, assets and sub contractors
o Preparation of reports where ever required
o Tenders, review of contracts & approval of contract documentations
o QA /QC plan / review assess work along with 3rd party ISO consultant for certification.
April 1997 – July 1998
MEP testing & Commissioning Manager
Suttons International, Dubai, HQ, Glascow ,Scotland.
Hand on testing commissioning of MEP systems for the tourist hotel, conference centre and the beach resort and part of towers of Bur al Arab hotel project. Strategic maintenance management for DM contracts.
October 1990 – March 1997
MEP Coordinator/ Project Engineer
ETA-ASCON Group, MEP Division
MEP projects execution & responsible for the execution of large projects of multi-storey commercial buildings – HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing, Central Boilers etc., & Low Current Works.
Liaise with consultants, client and architects for variations in design, costing and project progress.
Some of the iconic developments like Burjuman centre , DEWA power station project, Hilton Hotel extension and refurbishment, Al Jazeera sports club ,Abu Dhabi, Alain sewerage plant and UAE university.
November 1986- September 1990
Project Engineer- HVAC
Voltas Limited ( Tata group) ,Bangalore ,India
Responsible for execution of HVAC projects for multi-storey commercial buildings.
Washington American Global university, MBA – Marketing – off campus part time.
Kensington university, USA, BSC(Mech. Engg)/ NIST. – Off campus part time
Mechanical Engg / D.M.E – DTE /India – Full time
Member of Engineers Australia (MIE)
P.E, American Society of Mechanical Engineers
• Current Agents Rep License –REIV.(Property Manager ) Australia • Effective Man Management
• Marketing Management • Appraisal Training
• Presentation Skills • Team Building
• Finance for Non-financial Managers • Creativity Training
• MS office
• Use of Aconex document management system
• Online Agresso software
• MS Office suite
• ISO 9001,14001 and 18001 procedures
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.