I have gained great experience with university students from the Middle East. My strength of having a strong cultural competence of Middle Eastern culture inspires my passion to teach. I have a wide array of skills in counseling and education.
Education And Qualifications
American TESOL Institute; Online| Advanced, Business & Children TESOL Certifications;
• 80 hours Advanced TESOL completed
• Certificates from Cambridge University: English for Teachers, Teaching the IELTS, Teaching Vocabulary and Pronunciation
Murray State University (MSU); Murray, KY |Bachelor of Social Work; Dec 2013
• Major GBPA: 3.95 | Cumulative GPA: 3.93 (Summa Cum Laude
• Outstanding ESL Conversation Partner: April 2013
Dyersburg State Community College; Dyersburg, TN | AS in Sociology/Social Work and Welfare; 2011
• Certificate in General Academic Education
• Honors: Phi Theta Kappa, Who’s Who in Colleges and Universities
Clayton College of Natural Health; Birmingham, AL |Certificate in Natural Health; 2009
Family Resource Center, Calloway County Elementary Schools; Murray, KY | Intern (Aug 2013 Dec 2013)
• Completed 500 hrs of internship plus over 100 hrs of volunteer service
• Engaged in helping remove non-educational barriers from a child’s educational journey
• Performed assessments on family needs and provided counsel and resources needed
• Displayed leadership skills at the Southwest elementary school in the development and implantation of the Watch D.O.G.S. program / this included radio and television interviews
• Conducted home visits when necessary
Murray Calloway County Hospital Hospice; Murray, KY | Volunteer (June 2013 – August 2013)
Observed and noted patient’s physical and mental concerns
MSU International Student Organization; Murray, KY | Conversation Partner (Sept 2012 – Dec 2013)
• Developed cultural competence
• Provided resources for the Saudi Student Organization
• Learned teaching skills
CASA; Murray, KY | Volunteer (Dec 2012 – Dec 2013)
• Appointed by the Court to advocate for children in Family Court
• Assessed and noted children’s and Family’s psychosocial and environmental issues
• Wrote Judge’s reports for each case
• Attended court and testified on behalf of the children involved in a case
Calloway County Adult Learning Center; Murray, KY | Volunteer (Sept 2012 – Oct 2012) (10 hrs)
• Tutored adults seeking a GED in Math and English
West KY Mentoring; Murray, KY | Volunteer (Aug 2011 – Dec 2012) (178.25 hrs)
• Interviewed and assessed the needs of children in the mentoring program
• Interviewed and assessed the qualifications of the mentors of the program
• Matched mentees with mentors
• Wrote and filed assessment reports
The Etheridge House Assisted Living; Union City, TN | Volunteer (June 2012 – Aug 2012) (58.5 hrs)
• Devoted time to be a companion to the elderly
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.