Please refer to cv.
Qualifications & Memberships
• More than 11 years of extensive hands on experience in design, detailed Engineering, Site management & Project execution of Electrical (LV & ELV) system in construction Industry.
• B.E Graduation in Electrical & Electronic Engineering completed in 2003 with first class from Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)– Belagavi, INDIA.
• Diploma in designing and drafting of Electrical system.
• Membership – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IEEE), Id # 93248427
A competent Electrical Engineer involved in projects from the concept & detail of the design through to implementation, testing & handover of Building Electrical system to required specifications, focusing on economy, safety, reliability, quality and sustainability. Managing all aspects of projects life cycle, offering the following core competencies & technical skills:
Well-rounded Engineering & Construction experience from conceptual Design to final design, detail Engineering, installation, testing, commissioning and hand over of Residential commercial complex’s, high rise buildings, railway station, parking & military Projects.
Managed and participated in the delivery of more than 5 successful projects within given time frame and assigned budget from inception to handover.
Skillful in budget management, forecast, cost estimation and goal setting.
Excellent understanding of building construction best practice, Building codes and standards.
Skillful in conducting engineering research work and Capable of applying intensive and diversified knowledge of principles and practices to broad areas of assignments.
Accuracy, responsibility and accountability. Excellent technical knowledge and well organized. Mohammed Kashif Imran is currently looking for a suitable senior Electrical Engineer/Project Engineer position in the field of Engineering and construction.
Overall 11 years of extensive hands-on experience working as an Electrical Engineer in Construction field.
Experience in Gulf Countries:
5+ years worked for El-SEIF Engineering and Contracting Company, Riyadh KSA as an “Electrical Project Engineer” from July 2009 to Feb 2015.
2+ years worked for ETA ASCON LLC, Dubai UAE as an “Electrical Project Engineer” from November 2006 to February 2009.
Experience in India:
3+ years Worked for Naseer Electricals, Bangalore – India. As an “Electrical Project Engineer” from August 2003 to October 2006.
Company 1: EL-SEIF Engineering and Contracting Company Riyadh, KSA. www.el-seif.com.sa
Position: Project Electrical Engineer July 2009 to Feb 2015
Project 1: Holy Harmain High speed Railway station (HHHR)-Jeddah, KSA
Client: Saudi Railways Organization (SRO), KSA.
Consultant: Dar al Handasah.
Detail Engineering of Project Electrical system. Total Built up Area of 360,000 m2 which consists of 8 No’s package substation ranging from 1000 KVA to 4500KVA, 4 No’s 2500 KVA DG sets for the Lighting and power distribution services through Bus ducts and LV cables. It also Includes UPS, Central battery system, Emergency lighting, Earthing and Lightning protection, fire alarm system, Communication services (ICT, Telephone, Public address) Security Services (Access control and CCTV), CATV system, CO detection system and BMS.
Project 2: Weapons Facility @ King Fahad Air Base (KFdAB)-Taif-KSA
11 Nos of Administration and Munitions Storage Buildings
Client: Royal Saudi Air force (RSAF), KSA.
Consultant: BAE System.
Review and check concept to Final design, Detail Engineering and Supervision of Project Electrical system. Total built Up Area of 122,000 m2 consists of 5 No’s of DG sets. 5 new substations, Refurbishment of 2 old Substation which all connect through around 11 Kmtrs of MV underground cable network for Power distribution. It also includes Explosion proof equipment and devices, Emergency lighting, frequency converters, step up transformers and UPS for weapons preparation and testing facilities. ELV system consists of Addressable Fire Alarm system, central battery system, security system (Access control and CCTV), CATV, Communication system (ICT, public address, telephone VOIP system,) and BMS system which all connect through 15 Kmts of Fiber optic underground cable network to Air base main Telecommunication center.
Project 3: Three Dedicated Car Parking Buildings @ King Abdullah Financial District- Riyadh, KSA
Client: Riyadh Investment Company , KSA.
Consultant: Dar Al Riyadh.
Detail Engineering and Execution of Project Electrical works of 3×9 floor dedicated parking Buildings. Total Built up Area of 141000 m2 consists of 3 No’s of substation ranging from 1500-2500 KVA and 3 No’s 1500 KVA DG sets for the power distribution. It also includes UPS, Emergency lighting, facade lighting, lightning protection system, Addressable type fire alarm system, Access control and CCTV, CO Detection, Communication system and BMS.
Project 4: Thumamah Labor accommodation Facilities Riyadh, KSA
Client: El-Seif Engineering and contracting company.
Preparation of Design, Detail Engineering, shop drawings and documents of LV distribution system (LV & ELV system). Total Built Up Area 131,000 square Meters
Company 2: ETA ASCON Star Group, Dubai UAE. www.etamne.com
Position: Electrical Engineer Nov 2006 to Feb 2009
Project: Burj Dubai Residence Phase III – 6 Nos of 2B+G+P+25 to 39 storey residential & Commercial high rise buildings under Burj Dubai development
Client: EMAAR Properties, UAE.
Consultant: MACE International Ltd.
Detail engineering and execution of Project Electrical system. Total Built Up Area 166470m2 which consists of 18 No’s transformers and 2 No’s DG sets for the power distribution through Bus duct system. It also includes UPS, Emergency lighting, Analog addressable type fire alarm system, Central battery system, Security system (Access control and CCTV), Communication system (public address, CAT, Telephone, ICT, Audio intercom system), CO detection system and BMS
Company 3: Naseer Electricals Bangalore, INDIA. www.naseer.co.in
Position: Electrical Site Engineer Dec 2003 to Oct 2006
Project: Software AG and Aricent @ Prestige tech park II , Bangalore, INDIA
Client : Prestige Group.
Execution of Electrical Works of 2×6 Floors software Companies and commercial complex. Total built up area of 81600 square meters which consists of 2 Nos of 1000 KVAtransformers and DG set for Lighting, External Lighting & Electrical distribution services. It also includes UPS, Emergency lighting, Earthing and Low current system.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES (As a senior Electrical Engineer)
• Review and check Design Drawings & Technical Documents of electrical system (LV & ELV) before submitting to Client consultant for approval and ensure all submitted drawings, reports and documents are in compliance with project specification, client requirement, Building codes and standards.
• Participate in value engineering workshops with Design consultant and other project staff in order to select best optimized design of electrical system. Review the productivity of each of the stages of the electrical design produced by the Consultant.
• Detail engineering (Load schedule preparation, voltage drop calculation, Sizing and selection of Ckts Breakers, cables, capacitor bank, Substation, Generators, UPS and preparation of Final Design etc) to properly size, specify, purchase and install a complete and operating electrical LV system that meets the Client requirements and standards.
• Detail Engineering of ELV/Low current system (Fire Alarm, Emergency Lighting, and sizing of CBS, CCTV, Access Control, ICT, Public Address, Co detection system detail design and preparation of Schematic Diagrams) in coordination with ELV/low current suppliers.
• Techno commercial discussion with material suppliers/vendors and check Material submittals are in compliance with technical specification and approved final design.
• Assist & Supervise for the preparation of Shop Drawing’s of LV and ELV system, submission and subsequent follow up with consultants for approval in order to expedite the Electrical fix works.
• Liaison with MEP team to finalize the builders works requirements and MEP coordination Drawings in order to expedite submission of Drawings.
• Coordination with Mechanical department in order to finalizing the LV Switchgear and Integration requirements related to Fire Alarm, BMS Systems.
• Coordination with BMS suppliers for Establishment of Integration between BMS and Specialist Systems such as Fire Alarm, Security, UPS, Emergency, Lighting Control etc.
• Resolve design clarifications, Site queries & site conditions to facilitate construction progress.
• Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements.
• Prepare material request for purchase of materials, equipments, tools and consumable. Follow up with Procurement department for tools and materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
• Monitor Electrical activities, electrical staff and subcontractor’s works to make sure project priorities (Safety, quality and productivity).
• Monitor construction-progress to ensure actual progress meets planned progress and critical milestones. Guide Site Engineers and Sub Contractor to adjust its production rates, activity-logics and durations on an as-needed basis so as to meet schedule
• Liaison with Mechanical Department, consultants with respect to project MEP works and Attend Weekly progress and co-ordination meetings.
• Coordinate with the Document Controller to ensure that all Documents related to Electrical discipline are properly controlled.
• Coordination with specialist suppliers and third party testing agency for Testing and Commissioning of LV/ELV services.
• Preparation of Operation and Maintenance manuals in coordination with the system suppliers and also guide the Draftsman’s for the preparation of As-built drawings.
• Perform additional responsibilities as directed by Engineering & project managers. Travel as required to attend, but not limited to, meetings, site visits, training etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES (As an Electrical Site Engineer)
• Supervision of all the Electrical works at site, but not limited to installation of MV Switchgear, package substation, Transformers, Power distribution Panel Boards, Control Panels, Distribution boards, Lighting fixtures, ELV system and all other Electrical Equipments as per design, specifications, applicable codes and Client Requirement.
• Ensure the executed electrical works adheres to the process and procedures stated in the approved Quality Control Program.
• Manages electrical Supervisor and Foremen who supervise craft field employees and responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this group.
• Prepare material request for purchase of materials, equipments, tools and consumable.
• Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and the adherence to construction schedules.
• Control the materials usage at site with minimum wastage and optimal utilization of the available resources.
• Coordinate with the Store keeper for the ex-stock of the materials at site; accordingly plan the work schedules and follow up to the Department Head.
• Enforce compliance of the HSE safety program to achieve zero accidents.
• Conduct inspection of the materials delivered to site & alert the Supplier’s & Department’s Head in case of non compliance with approved material specifications & any deviation in quantity.
• Conduct inspection, test at site and verify the correctness of the inspection request prior to submittal to the consultant.
• Arranged & Performed in process and final inspection for the electrical systems with Engineer / Consultant for approvals & handover, as required.
• Maintaining records and archives i.e., inspection & tests data are recorded, filed and maintained as per the company standards.
Possess strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication Skills, Strong administrative and organizational skills, Experienced in problem-solving, Work effectively both as team member and independently, Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment, Strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize work and plan effectively, Enthusiastic and committed towards work.
Software’s & Technical Skills
Software’s: Good working Knowledge of Essential Software like MS office, AutoCAD, Revit MEP, MS project. Having knowledge of Design, Simulation and analysis software’s like Dialux, Relux, CGLux, Amtech, ETAP etc.
Good knowledge of building codes and standards like NEC/NFPA 70, IEEE, IEC, BS 7671 17th wiring regulation etc and safety standards.
Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8 and XP.
Good knowledge of Computers software’s and hardware.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.