I believe that in today’s progressive society, not only is team-work and
fast-pace learning extremely important, but as well as, exceptional customer service and a positive attitude, which can dramatically impact a customer’s loyalty. That’s why it is important to employ the right service professional to keep enhancing your business growth.
With my extensive experience in various career fields, I provide a driven and hardworking environment that all employers seek.
Education And Qualifications
Seattle Central Community College (2013- 2014)
Boise High School (2011- 2012)
Fullerton High School (2010- 2011)
Troy High School (2009- 2010)
Popbar (June, 2014- Current)
• While providing outstanding customer service in an extremely fast pace environment, I help to maintain the store’s cleanliness, and as well, prepare/organize our inventory.
Buffalo Exchange (November, 2013- April, 2014)
• While providing outstanding customer service, I help to maintain the store’s cleanliness, and organization of our inventory.
Uptown Espresso (August, 2013- November, 2013)
• Obtained experience as a Barista working in multiple locations, while providing excellent customer service. Duties included opening and closing the store, maintaining a clean and friendly environment, and creating an excellent cup of coffee.
Cleaning Authority (March, 2013- July, 2013)
• Professional cleaning technician who provided excellent service and customer care for individual homeowners.
36th Street Bistro January (2013- March, 2013)
• Working in a fast pace environment washing dishes, and aiding the cooks and servers.
Intelesure (October, 2012- December, 2012)
• Provided excellent customer service, representing several different companies in selling their products, answering and taking calls, completing company transactions, and message taking and call transferring.
Heidi Klapstein (August, 2012- November, 2012)
• Provided a nanny service caring for two children, creating a stable and routine environment that included tutoring them with homework, and attending to their daily needs.
Sportsman’s Warehouse (October, 2011- April, 2012)
• Provided exceptional customer service to all customers, helping customers find the right product for their needs, correctly processing all transactions, and maintaining cleanliness of store.
Brea’s Best (February, 2011- August, 2011)
• Provided friendly and reliable customer service to all customers while working in a very fast pace environment, maintaining an outgoing personality and correctly handling customer’s payments.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.