I have recently achieved a BSc (Honours) in Computer and Network Technology with the University Of Hertfordshire, and Graduated in November 2013. I have undertaken the degree in less than 4 years whilst working and I have gained a 2:1 class. I am a conscientious, motivated and intuitive individual who works well both independently and within a team environment. I enjoy challenges, and I have strong communication skills which assists me with explaining technical topics to others.
Education And Qualifications
BSc (Honours) Computer and Network Technology (September 2010 – May 2013)
University of Hertfordshire
ZENOS Academy (June 2009 – December 2010)…
• Advanced NVQ Level 3 in Information Technology,
• ADITP (Advanced Diploma in IT Professional)
• MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support technician)
• MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional)
• A+ (CompTIA)
8 GCSEs A-C Grade -Maths (B), English (B) and Science (A) (May 2009)
Northfields technology Collage
Global Service Desk Analyst (July 2013 – Present)
Marsh & McLennan Companies
•Providing a high level of technical knowledge with MS windows XP and 7 as well as MS Office 2003 and 2010, supporting colleagues from MMC insurance services, in the EMEA region
•Software and hardware support
• Domains and Distribution lists
• Mailing Groups
• Enterprise Vault Email archiving systems
• Shift left project (Marsh & McLennan Companies)
-I have created a GUI integration application through C# that will be able to take details and import them to a centralised database and perform commands to trigger an Auto-Script to achieve an easier and more efficient way to input data into a logging system
• Marsh Global Technology Infrastructure Hotbox Project
-This project consisted of an application for all the service desk colleagues, it consists of a number of buttons that will be able to open email templates as well as file paths, it also had a stop timer that will automatically trigger the phone line and will be able to record the time taken on each call and therefore report to a specific file in order to get statistical results of performance
Level 1 Technical Agent (August 2010 – May 2013)
RTS (a Xerox Company), Letchworth
• Providing technical and I.T. based support over the phone and remotely to McDonald’s Restaurants throughout U.K. and Ireland. On a daily basis I dealt with hardware equipment troubleshooting, and Software troubleshooting, using Remote Connections.
• I also liaise with other McDonalds IT equipment suppliers such as Fujitsu, Jade and Odema, organising engineer visits, actively getting ETA’s and resolutions to ongoing issues.
Store Manager (December 2009 – August 2010)
• Data Entry using Excel to fill in data to generate reports
• Taking Care of the Crew Members and assisting them with all the Computer related problems
• Solving the simple and the more advanced software and hardware issues with the different types of Computers
• Serving customers to make sure that the satisfaction level is met
Shop Assistant (Spring 2008)
The Co-operative Shop
• On the Shop Floor assisting customers and solving their problems
• Working in the Back office, collecting the inventory records and downloading the delivery reports
• Product Building (Soldering, Wiring basic electronics)
Gap in work due to studying in full time education (September 2005 – Spring 2008)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.