A problem solving leader that is able to resolve problems even in the tightest of situations. Exceptional interpersonal skills in communication aiding in leadership, sales, and marketing. Experienced in management of supply chain, wholesale, vending and technology. Entrepreneur spirit with experience in successful food vending start up.
My passion is using creativity to solve problems. I love learning new things and working in creative environments with diverse thinkers to create truly original content. My goal is to inspire everyone I work with to always improve. My career is extremely important to me and I have a focus to make a big impact everywhere I go.
DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS, RISE NORTH AMERICA
• Oversight and responsibility of an increase in nearly 10 million in annual revenue.
• Negotiate and create business partnerships to streamline operations while cutting costs.
• Oversee all marketing and partnerships, continuously analyzing productivity and margins.
• Communicate with executives daily focusing on company analysis and direction.
• Designed and manage company website. (www.RiseNorthAmerica.com)
• Created and oversee branding and application throughout company and marketing.
DEVELOPMENT OFFICER, UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
• Oversaw all development and fundraising for the Institute of Technology, including the Center for Web and Data Science.
• Stewardship of portfolio consisting of 100+ donors, with gifts from $25k to $6 million.
• Work directly with Chancellor and Institute directors to engage community industry partners.
• Work with business executives to find opportunities for joint ventures. (Cisco, Intel, Microsoft, etc.)
• Serve on the Advisory boards of the Institute of Technology and the Center for Urban Waters.
ESTIMATOR, M.R. TANNER CONSTRUCTION
• Calculated the cost of earthwork and paving of public and private roads and developments.
• Used computer aided design software to create a 3D view of existing and future designs for each prospective project up for bid.
• Oversaw costs and designs on multi-million dollar commercial developments.
• Worked with engineers to solve design problems.
• Created mathematical formulas to facilitate the estimation of complex projects.
SALES MANAGER, ECLIPSE MARKETING
• Recruited and trained associates in sales tactics and as well as overcoming objections.
• Experience in commercial sales.
• Managed associates and the sales of contracts in the areas of Scottsdale and North Phoenix.
Arizona State University- Tempe, AZ — B.S. Communication -Hugh Downs School of Communication
A Little More About Me
My foundation in business and the skills I have were created from a situation I found myself in college. During my studies I was married, had one child and another on the way. I needed to make more money to provide for my family but vowed that I wouldn’t put school off or even go part-time. I decided to apply the education I was receiving in my Business Planning course and start a food vending company which allowed me to stay in school full-time while also giving me the flexibility to work. The business was successful and led me to take the risks necessary to grow the business. I learned Investing, Marketing, Finance, Risk Assessment, Supply Chain Management and much more. After years I eventually sold the company but still look back to the many lessons that I learned along the way.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.