Experienced administrator with strong customer service skills. Independent. Up to all challenges. Flexibility on working long hours.
October 2014 – Current
Lundin Malaysia B.V.
• Maintaining office co-ordination: maintaining co-ordination and link between the department/person and the rest of the office.
• Arranging meetings and other gatherings
• Creating and maintaining office documents: office documents such as, invoices, reports, data sheets have to be created and maintained
• Accompanying the employer to conferences and meetings: accompany the employer to meetings and conferences both outside and inside the firm’s premises. Required to make an account of the happenings and improvements.
• Overall office keeping: has to maintain the inflow and outflow of goods (food, paper, pens, pencils, notepads etc.), arrange for repair and maintenance of office equipment, receive, store and maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment, and send, receive and sort mail and other packages.
• Supervising the work of low level clerks and assign jobs to them.
• Making travel arrangements: when the employer or the department has to travel some place on official work, as the administrative assistant makes arrangements for the travel and stay.
• Interaction with clients and customers: administrative assistants interact with clients and customers and keep track of the improvements. Client/customer relations have to be maintained and any complaints or problems go through the administrative assistant to the employer.
• Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects on the firm’s dealing and working.
• Maintain a calendar and co-ordinate the workflow and meetings
• Supporting the staff when assigned or needed
• Giving orientation for new employees
• Helping and coordinating a support personnel
• Arranging commutation for staff
• Maintaining a leave log
July 2013 – September 2014
Senior Customer Service Representative
Regus Management Malaysia SDN BHD
The Sr. Customer Service Representative (Sr. CSR) plays a key role in delivering on the customer service expectations for our clients, prospects and vendors. In conjunction with the rest of the centre team, the Sr CSR ensures the customer experience is exceptional throughout the entire business centre. The Sr CSR becomes a critical player in delivering the “wow” service. “Wow” serves as the cornerstone of Regus’ philosophy of consistently delivering a superior customer experience. Ultimately, the actions and service provided by the Sr. CSR, are the catalyst for providing customers with a reason to come to Regus and the reasons to stay with Regus The CSR acts as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression. The Sr CSR also serves as the primary backup for the Centre Manager/OM as well as the trainer and mentor for new CSRs in the centre.
Reports to General Manager (Centre Manager), acts as team leader for CSR’s & GA’s Key Performance Indicators:
The areas below will form the basis of measurements of success in this role
1. Customer satisfaction
2. Cost effectiveness/productivity/ employee performance
3. Sales revenue target
4. Efficiency and effectiveness of processes
5. Continuous improvement/best practice Accountabilities and Outputs:
Team Leader Serves as the primary backup for the Centre Manager including (as needed) conducting the “Customer Journey” steps thoroughly, touring clients, handling client concerns, coordinating questions through to resolutions with the RSCs on behalf of the clients, etc. Serves as a mentor and trainer for new CSRs in the centre and a team leader to the CSRs throughout the day. In conjunction with the Centre Manager, the SR. CSR ensures compliance to Health & Safety regulations and processes, ensuring that the appropriate steps are taken for an emergency response situation. Selling Services. Contribute to the overall revenue of the centre by identifying opportunities and actively up selling/cross selling Regus products and services. Ensures that all daily service charges are captured and entered into the POS (billing system) on a daily basis.
December 2010 – May 2013
Business Centre Senior Secretary
Conrad Centennial Singapore, 2 Temasek Boulevard, 038982, Singapore.
Strive to serve guests with professionalism and absolute courtesy at all times.
Provide high level of secretarial service, e.g. typing & word processing service for guests.
Assist guest to make Long distance call, conference call as well as fax handling.
Maintain adequate stocks of office supplies.
Provide information on the import and export business and trading to guests as requested.
Adopt a friendly, helpful and pleasant attitude to all guests.
Seek advice and guidance from the Business Centre Supervisor, or Assistant Manager whenever encounters difficulties or special requests in daily operation.
Keep up the cleanliness and workflow of the internal working area. Attend regular meeting co-ordinated by the Business Centre.
Self-Supervisor to discuss situations for improvement.
Ensure appearance, hygiene, courtesy and telephone manners are in good order.
Maintain close working co-operation with other departments as well as all sections in Front Office.
Perform all duties, other than the above as requested by the hotel policies and/or his/her direct supervisor.
To perform any other job assignments/duties as may be required by management from time to time.
July 2009- October 2010
Tourist Assistant Manager
Malaysia Tourism Centre,No 109, Jalan
Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.
Interacts directly with customer/tourist thru telephone, email or in person.
Handles and resolves customer/tourist complaints and escalates to Manager when needed
Replies promptly to inquiries made by tourist
Provides travel information and other services to tourists in person or by telephone, and answer question.
Assists tourists in planning itineraries and advises them of the places.
Contacts motel, hotel, and resort operators by mail or telephone to obtain latest information.
Made report and statistic every month for admin works.
Record/filed all incoming and outgoing formal or informal letters.
Dec 2008- April 2009
Call Centre Cum Business Centre Assistant
Berjaya Times Square 1 Jalan Imbi, 55100, Kuala Lumpur.
Job Description :
Ensure guest requirements and urgent correspondence is handled immediately with speed and efficiency
Take care of guest’s personal requests such as flight re-confirmation, meeting schedules, secretarial liaising requirements etc.
Maintain a systematic and organized filing system and regularly check.
Type reports, letters, memos, forms and correspondence, including those of a confidential nature, invoices and invitations.
Prepare photocopies, courier services of documents and parcels for the hotel guests.
Maintain reference library of business guides, maps, etc. for hotel guests
Maintain all business machines in the department.
Diploma In Office Management And Technology Shahputra College (Subsidiary UiTM), Kuantan
Microsoft: Word, Excel, Power point, and Office
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.