Driven and classically trained Head Chef with 12 years' in 5 star hotels and restaurants such as The Hilton Group and Ritz Hotel, London. Strong supervisory, food preparation and organizational skills, Efficient in menu planning, costings and overall management. Creative passion, artistic flare and keen eye for detail. Winning the Elior Chef of the year competition, i enjoy competing and mentoring chefs for competitions.
HEAD CHEF 2013 – Present
Sous Chef 2010 – 2013
Elior Contract Catering at Schroder Investment Bank – London UK
• In charge running and managing all areas of the kitchen
• Responsible for compliance of safety and wellbeing
• Stock control, purchasing of supply and equipment
• Menu planning and designing food innovations
• Motivational leadership and mentoring of other staff
• Scheduling and supervising of all kitchen staff activities
• Checking quality of cooked food ensuring standards are met
SENIOR CHEF DE PARTIE 2008 – 2010
The Ritz Hotel, 5* – London UK
• Worked closely with the Head Chef and Executive Team
• Running and managing a section
• Assisting other areas of the kitchen when required
• Minimisation of wastage
• Managed section stock control and rotation
• Implemented Health & Safety guidelines and policies
• Organised and executed rotas
• Training and development of Commis Chefs and Demi Chefs
Chef de Partie (2007 – 2008)
Demi Chef de Partie (2006 – 2007)
Hilton Hotel Group 4* – Hertfordshire, UK
• Organising and assisting with banquets
• Training and development of Commis Chefs
• Ensuring correct stock rotation and wastage minimisation
• Organised invoices, ordering, weekly menus etc.
• Acting Junior Sous Chef when required
DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE (2003 – 2006)
Harrow Independent Boarding School – London, UK
• Fine dining restaurant
• Assisting in all areas of the kitchen
• Given the opportunity to create and serve a set menu to high profile invited guests
• Certificate in introduction to brand service standards
• Certificate in breakfast 90
• Certificate in generic brand service standards
• CHAS training – food safety for managers 2008
West Herts College
• NVQ 1,2&3 Catering and Hospitality
• Key Skills Level1&2
• Certificate in Food Hygiene
• Certificate in Health & Safety in the workplace
• Octopus training and managing food cost and kitchen production
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.