I have over ten years' experience and am currently working as an Executive Assistant. I manage an administrative process for trainee doctors and dentists and am a director level PA. I have excellent communication, organisation and customer service skills.
I am pursuing a role in UAE to further my career. I have immediate family in Dubai working as a pilot for Emirates and a teacher at the Emirates British Nursery. They will support me on arrival and help to ensure a smooth relocation.
Jun 2012 – present; Executive Assistant, Health Education England (NHS)
• Executive Committee secretariat; schedule and co-ordinate meetings; liaise with the Chair to prepare agendas, collate papers and distribute
• Minute meetings, record actions and complete follow-ups
• Organise bi-annual ‘Wider Executive’ meetings with Manchester and Mersey offices
• Source external venue; book lunch and equipment according to timescales and budget
• PA to Director of Postgraduate Hospital Training
• Complex diary management and prioritisation of meetings
• Receive and manage all incoming/outgoing letters and e-mails, preparing responses, general correspondence and dictation
• Co-ordinating travel, accommodation and preparing itineraries
• Recording and processing expenses
• High volume of confidential information handling requiring discretion and sensitivity
• Stakeholder management; General Medical Council, Lead Employer Organisations and NHS Trusts
• Manage administrative processes representing over 400 trainee doctors and dentists
• Policy updates reflecting national process changes
• Prepare and circulate monthly reports
• Supervise junior secretarial and administrative staff
Jun 2009 – Jun 2012; Executive Assistant, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
• Manage committee membership and assist with committee recruitment
• Main point of contact for the Accreditation and Technology Appraisals 35 member committees
• Schedule cross-site committee meetings for Manchester and London for 2013/14
• Prepare agendas, inviting agenda items and Any Other Business
• Compile committee papers, liaise with Prontaprint to collate produce and bind
• Liaise with courier to collect and deliver papers within 24 hours
• Convert papers to PDF documents to circulate via e-mail from internal database
• Prepare itineraries for attendees including industry and media representatives
• Host meetings, meet and greet attendees, resolve issues
• Prepare meeting rooms, liaise with Facilities Management
• Monitor committee decisions, collate and produce for management reports
• Produce Key Performance Indicator reports for circulation
• Organise and attend committee social dinners
• Work independently, manage work load reprioritising as necessary
May 2007 – Jun 2009; Front of House Manager, Blacksticks
• Complex and continuously changing diary management
• Managing and planning weekly staff rotas
• Exceeding client expectations by providing excellent customer service
• Meeting and greeting clients in a professional and courteous manner and promoting this ethos to all staff members; leading by example
• Recruiting, training and managing 12 staff
• Appraising staff, creating and encouraging a strong team environment to increase productivity and prevent high staff turnover
• Cash handling, managing the safe log and processing deposits, daily reconciliation and banking duties
• Processing staff wages through payroll and managing weekly gratuities
• Creating and implementing the business’ Standards of Practice
• Resolving customer complaints
• High attention to detail managing peak service times
• Managing back of house and close-down in the absence of the owner
May 2006 – May 2007; Senior Conference Coordinator, Booking Services International
• First point of contact for a blue chip client database
• Agreed, completed and proof read contracts and confirmations
• Utilised in-house software to maintain bookings and update information for audit
• Raised purchase orders and created pro-forma invoices for the finance department
• Liaised with various departments regarding clients’ travel and accommodation arrangements
• Performed follow up reports for satisfaction surveys to improve the service quality
• Line managed and supported new colleagues in the conference department.
• Liaised with other branches on behalf of the client
Training and Qualifications
PRINCE2 Foundation (Association of Project Management) – January 2013
European Computer Driving License 5 (ECDL) – 2012
Persuading and Influencing (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence) – 2011
Minute Taking (Key Stone Training) – 2011
Protecting Information Level 1 (National School of Government) – 2011
Recruitment and Selection (National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence) – 2011
BA (Hons) Modern Language Studies with Portuguese (University of Salford) – 2006
BTEC National Diploma Art & Design (Manchester Metropolitan University) – 2001
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.