I am a security specialist with over 20 years extensive experience in the security (HSSE) industry, my successive track record shows experience and progression, the last 8 years in a leadership position delivering a high standard of security, risk and crisis management. I have a developed proficiency in operations management delivering high value programs in fluid and fragile environments, with a resilient, flexible and organized approach to complex situations. I have an excellent technical secu
Education & Qualifications:
• Diploma Security Management SAC DIP
• Nebosh General Certificate (In-progress)
• OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Professional
• OSHA Oil and Gas Safety Management
• OSHA Safety and Health Manager
• OSHA Oil and Gas Hazard Awareness
• OSHA Safety and Health Specialist
• OSHA Safety and Health Train the Trainer
• NVQ Level 3 Close Protection Officer
• Security Industry Authority License (SIA) Close Protection (Front Line)
• FPOS – (Intermediate)
• Basic French / Arabic
September 2014 to Present – Security Project Manager, 3D Seismic Project, ORYX Petroleum, Kurdistan
Controlling the quality, scope, timescales and cost of the project within the defined tolerance levels. I am responsible for communication between the board (senior management), clients and operational personnel. Primary point of contact (POC) for all security operations and incident management on the area of operations. Ensuring all relevant operational information is recorded in a timely, chronological and accurate manner and complies with organisational guidelines.
• Consolidate and send a daily report to the client
• Conduct and Report on outcomes of security surveys Ensure quality control is maintained.
• Minimum daily checks conducted on: Vehicles, Guards, Security Mobile Team personnel
• Risk assessments conducted to identify vulnerabilities and limitations
• Maintain Emergency Evacuation and Venue Emergency Procedures.
• Plans are to be developed sufficiently flexible and adaptable to accommodate contingencies/issue that may arise
• Oversee contract compliance and report instances or potential instances of none compliance immediately
• Monitor cash flow and submit financial predictions to companies finance
• Control deployed/deployable assets in accordance with SOPs
May 2010 to August 2014 – Security / Safety Project Manager, Olive Group Security, Afghanistan
Managing the security measures across multiple projects in Southern Afghanistan. Providing operational scope of works, standard operational procedures (SOP’s) emergency evacuation contingency plans. Overseeing the armed local national security forces, as the locations are in highly volatile and fragile areas, the security stance is high profile using static man guarding, mobile patrols and explosive search techniques.
• First point of contact for security queries, investigating, recording and reporting of security incidents and breaches
• Complete travel clearance applications for staff travel to high risk areas
• Liaise with local authorities, police, other embassies, security companies and other stakeholders
• Maintain security equipment, armoured vehicle fleet and manage the post security budget
• Develop Training module within APPF security force to ensure modern security techniques are being enforced
• Mentor armed local national security teams, conducting training on site security and vehicle/pedestrian search techniques
• Project Manager for the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-Afghanistan
• Japanese Ambassador and his Diplomatic team Intelligence Officer
• Company District Liaison Officer
• Financial – Review effective strategies for the financial well being of the projects
June 2006 to May 2010 – Regional Security Manager, Blue Hackle, Baghdad, Iraq
I was the International Assistance Projects security Manager for the Versar Project in Iraq during the reconstruction phase of “Iraqi Freedom” the US led rebuilding of Iraq’s infrastructure. I managed a large team of security professionals both direct and from 3rd party security service providers, whom oversee and manage multiple multi-million dollar construction sites across the Region.
• Liaise with Government and DOD/MOD agencies on delivering projects
• Develop and update as required contingency planning within the MENA region
• Write, update and monitor Standard Operating Procedures keeping as living documents across all projects
• Coordinates the Security activities, services and operations across the group with functional security reporting lines ensuring full alignment of standards and monitoring/addressing activity shown from the KPI reporting.
• Ensured the expatriate company members are fully aware of the prevailing security threats and are up to date with deployment training to mitigate against the vulnerability of these threats
• Manage a locally employed Post Security Managers and locally employed guard force or the contract guard force
• Lead for Static Security, Loss prevention, kidnap and Close Protection policies and procedures
May 2005 to June 2006 – Private Security Team Leader, Sabre, Iraq Wide
Employed as Close Protection Officer / Team Leader of a mobile security team, specialising in low profile / covert protection, escorting and protecting Government and USAID VIP’s on business in the Middle East region, specifically Iraq, Kurdistan, Kuwait and other Oil and Gas fields.
April 1988 – May 1993 – Infantry Solder, British Army 2002 – 2004 23 SAS R (UKSFR)
A junior commander in the British Army, initially joining the 1st Battalion, Staffordshire Regiment, exemplary decorated service in Peace keeping, Humanitarian Aid and Operational duties Worldwide: Serving in Northern Ireland, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, Kurdistan, Germany, Denmark, Oman, Kenya, Canada, and USA.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.