A well-presented, highly personable and efficient events organizer with an ability to
work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment with numerous and competing deadlines. Having a strong customer service orientation and delivery focus and an active commitment to continuous improvement and quality standards. Excellent communication skills and comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on growth orientated work environment.
University of Bedfordshire, London (UK)
Masters in International Business and Management (2010 to 2011).
Electives include: International Marketing, Communication in Business, Information System, Financial Analysis, Marketing Management, Managing People, Corporate Finance, and Business Data Analysis
Integral University, Lucknow (India)
Bachelors of Computer Applications (2006 to 2009).
Frost & Sullivan, Pune, India.
Operations & Logistics Executive
May 2013 – Present (1year,7 month)
• Responsible for all aspects of event management including site selection/contract negotiation, proposal planning, transportation arrangements, hotel attrition/cancellation negotiation, registration/database Management and onsite management.
• Working closely with exhibition organizers, stand designers and contractors.
• Liaising with clients at a high level.
• Overseeing procurement of catering, audiovisual, security & rental needs.
• Managing relationships with sponsors.
• Maintaining a calendar of events for effective long term planning & management.
• Supervising & coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors & vendors.
• In charge of accommodation, schedules, travel, day plans and registration.
CSC Financial Services Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi
Process handling (Airtel Corporate Enterprises)
Corporate Relationship Executive.
June 2012 – Apr 2013 (1year)
• Entire Life Cycle management of large accounts to deliver revenue targets, handling escalated client problems and ensuring client satisfaction within agreed SLA.
• Responsible for preparing strategy to increase the subscriber of Airtel. Handling AES COCP collection and retention.
• Ensuring effective effort by Customer relationship executive with due adherence of all the Company compliances.
• Visiting corporate like Panasonic, Sony India, Interglobe Group, Motherson Group, Marks & Spencer, Etc. as & when escalation’s come in order to provide them solutions about their services, collection issues, & develop relationship with the company coordinators.
• Preparing all monthly & weekly usage reports:
• Corporate collections
• Complaints (Service & Technical) & Analysis
• Retained customers
• Analysis on the reasons of churn request & work around to retain the customers.
• Coordination with different departments like billing, technical team for client servicing.
A-vs Private – Ltd., Luton England (Part time)
Customer Service Associate
Jul 2010 – Sep 2011(1year, 3month)
• To Provide all necessary information to passengers and make their journey easier and comfortable.
• Welcome Passengers and Handling help desk counter.
• Assisting disabled passengers or those travelling with young children.
• Assisting passengers with all enquiries, including lost or delayed baggage.
• Delivering high levels of customer service to passengers and those travelling through the airport.
• Helping direct passengers on to and off the aircraft.
• Coordinating and managing staff around the aircraft during its stopover.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.