Good analytical and organisational skills; 6 years experience in Oil and Gas sector and knowledge of non-mechanical industrial services and pipeline and process pre-commissioning services; ability to exercise a good judgment with cost, time and resources and prioritise and organise workload in order to meet tightest deadlines; ability to meet deadlines whilst still maintaining high standards of workmanship; excellent communication skills; languages spoken - English, German, Russian, Latvian.
Qualifications/Training Fluid Pumping – Practice & Theory (Halliburton Internal)
Professional Selling Skills (Cert. No. 00047785); Vendor: AchieveGlobal
Basic Contract Management for Operations & BD (Halliburton Internal)
Excel with Business Certificate
Standard First Aid Certificate No. 959770
2003 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts Degree English Philology
2000 – 2003: Rezekne Business School
IT Skills MS Word MS Office MS Excel
MS Power Point MS Outlook XaitPorter
Languages English – Fluent Russian – Fluent Latvian – Fluent
German – Intermediate Latin – Basic
Dates: August 2013 – Present
Employer: Halliburton PPS
Business/Sector: Pre-commissioning, maintenance and decommissioning services to the pipeline and process plant constructions.
Position: Estimator – ESSA Tendering Group
Duties: – Generate technical estimates and method statements for quotes and proposals for Halliburton Pipeline & Process Services in Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa.
– Review, analysis and evaluation of client supplied ITT’s and associated documentation.
– Prepare comprehensive technical and commercial proposals, costing and pricing, including method statements, logistical requirements, equipment requirements, personnel requirements, consumable requirements as well as cost/revenue /profit forecast.
– Define the PPS scope of supply; evaluate each project, define customer requirements, prepare technical calculations and develop technical solution.
– Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities for both bids and business overheads.
– Examine all commercial compliances and log any / all clarifications and assumptions.
– Prepare proposals in line with current Company Policies and Procedures. Assist Account Representative and Business Development with preparation of Business Case.
– Perform all activities in accordance with the Business Management System.
– Liaise with other departments such as Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations.
– Create Profit and Loss Sheet (P&L) / Cost Estimation.
– Provide support to preparation of the necessary bid authorization papers and documents ahead of bid submission, e.g., tender evaluation, export compliance.
– Liaison with Country Managers and Business Development Managers to ensure commonality of approach and cross learning.
Dates: August 2011 – August 2013
Employer: Cape Offshore
Business/Sector: Provision of essential non-mechanical industrial services, mainly to plant operators in the oil and gas, power generation and major EPC contractors.
Position: Estimator (BP UKCS SIP Federal Contracts)
Duties: – Provision of all Cost Time Resource estimates in relation to specialist and alternative access, insulation, specialist coatings, refractory linings and Cape Environmental Services.
– Liaise with Operational personnel and agree on appropriate method of cost preparation in line with works as scoped.
– Produce cost estimates (Fixed Price Lump Sums, Target and Budgetary) on all Company services based upon BP SOR’s and surveys for BP North Sea assets within Cape Project System. Process all variations, revisions and tracking schedules.
– Implement and control the MIS through the Estimating Manager, ensuring that all estimates are recorded in the proper manner and on a timely basis and actions controlled through the agreed process channels.
– Influence and guide various personnel in estimating and surveying related matters.
– Ensure that all prepared estimates and budget requirements are rated in compliance with the BP Contract most recent amendment.
– Work closely with the Estimating Manager to further develop the estimating process for the UKCS business and continually improve the transparency and accuracy of norms etc.
– Keep the tracking of cost and budget requirements for all BP North Sea assets in the live Cape Project system.
– Undertake a full analysis of each completed scope in order to demonstrate how each estimate has compared and allow improvements to the creation of norms to ensure best practice and accuracy going forward
– Act as a focal point for all cost, budget and variation order requirements for all BP North Sea assets.
Dates: April 2009 – August 2011 / February 2008 – August 2008
Employer: E-blast Ltd
Business/Sector: Surface Preparation and Protective Coatings of Steelwork for on/offshore purposes.
Duties: – Produce competitive, professional quotation for purposes of surface preparation and
specialist coatings to Engineering Services and Oil and Gas Industry.
– Analyse isometric drawings and specifications and provide clear and detailed Quantity Take Offs. Price jobs in line with clients’ Materials Take Off if provided.
– Calculate and accurately project the amount of steel surface/ pipe work to be included for coating.
– Select appropriate pricing structure depending on coating system and scope of work. Assess the level of risk on a project.
– Liaise with clients and process their orders/quotations in a courteous and timely manner.
– Assist client with selecting the paint specification and/or other technical queries while building good business relationships.
– Investigate, source and price new coating materials as and when required.
– Report directly to Managing Director of the Company and Senior Estimator.
QHSE Responsibilities: To possess a general knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System policy, procedures, its main functions and purpose.
Dates: August 2008 – March 2009
Employer: Rezekne City Council
Business/Sector: Translating & Languages/ Government Institution
Position: Translator/ Interpreter
Duties: – Accurately convey the meaning of the written words from one language to another.
– Convert speech from English to Latvian or Russian language (consecutive interpretation).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.