2004 Bachelor of Mechanical – Power Engineering
University of El_Mansoura, El_Mansoura, Egypt
Jul’12 – till date:
NEM Middle East Gulf Steam Generator LLC (Siemens 100%), Dubai
QA/QC Engineer expediter
(Regions Handled: United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia and China)
Key Result Areas
• Administering the supplier’s activities for keeping a track of progress packages allocated
• Liaising with internal disciplines to meet the project on-time and supervise the progress of subcontractors’ activities in relation to the schedule
• Rendering assistance to the Engineering, Quality & Transport Teams for expediting of critical documentation
• Conducting tests & inspections on equipment (Steel Structure, Pipes, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Boilers and Storage Tanks) to adhere to the manufacturer’s specifications and industrial (ASME/API/AWS/EN) code requirements
• Examining all aspects of welding operations on new or existing equipment
• Carrying out:
o Dimension , fit up, heat treatment and weld visual inspections
o Coating and galvanizing inspection according to the applicable codes and verifying surface preparation
o Equipment inspection including activities using Calipers, Micrometers, Boroscopes, Pit Gauges, etc.
o Verification the fulfillment of the inspection and test plans / ‘travelers’ during the manufacturing process
o Hydrostatic and pneumatic tests on static equipment including the analysis of hydrostatic packages
o Application of the proper welding specifications and tempering procedures with regard to specifications, welding tables, and approved drawings
o Research by third parties on the execution of welding activities for compliance with regulations and specifications, and, if necessary, inspection of X-ray films
• Supervising all the insulation related works like welding of pins and installation of wool & plates
• Checks the supplier’s final product by testing and verification of the final documentation, and releases the products for further processing by other contracting partners or for transportation to the building site Assessing the non-destructive testing examination to ascertain defects, corrosion, mechanical damage or blockages
• Coordinating with QC, NDT, Welding & Painting Inspector and Supervisors for shop floor inspection activities
• Offering technical advice on methods of repair, utilization of equipment and new techniques/equipment available
• Supervise the correct implementation and compliance with the quality control system
• Effectuating data analysis and reporting on QHSE
Nov’10 – Jun’12:
Group Five Pipe Saudi & Al-Hashemiah Contracting Company, Egypt, KSA
QA/QC Engineer / Advisor
(Regions Handled: Saudi Arabia and Egypt)
Key Result Areas
• Ensured that the work was carried out according to MITPS (Manufacture Inspection Test Procedure Specifications) and ITP (Inspection Test Plan)
• Chalked out destructive test requirements for each project and analyzed the test results
• Verified Radio-Graphic Films, AUT (Automatic Ultrasonic Test) Graph and imperfection evaluation according to the applicable code
• Facilitated lab preparation of non-destructive test requirement for each project and analyzed the test result.
• Gained knowledge about the project specifications, drawings and contractual terms
• Rendered support in tanks & pressure vessels designing, calculation and development
• Executed project quality plan and maintained safe work environment
• Propounded resource planning and plant requirements and arranging procurement to meet the program requirements and developed method statements
• Coordinated with Consultant and Subcontractors for scheduling the project activities in liaison with Planning Engineer
• Maintained a track of the documents for claims and variation orders
• Provided approval for drawings, specifications and submittals and submitted the same to the concerned parties
• Undertook corrective actions to obliterate deficiencies
Title: Supply & Erection 2 HRSG for Banha Power Station
Title: Manufacture Pipelines with High Diameter to Many Clients (Aramco, SWCC, etc.) for Welding and Lab Tests
Feb’07 – Oct’10:
Orascom Construction Industry, Elkurymatt, Egypt
(Regions Handled: Egypt)
Key Result Areas
o Contractors activities related to SOW and installation
o Piping & mechanical construction activities according to the specifications, codes & standards
• Exploited company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and handle the packing list, bill of material
• Prepared the MRIR (Material Receiving Inspection Report)
• Developed WPS, PQR, Welding Map and (ITP), Review Drawing and PID (Piping Instrument Diagram)
• Conducted liquid penetrate test and reviewed the results according to the applicable codes
• Closely examined the radiography and evaluated results according to applicable codes
• Effectuated the implementation of mechanical drawings (Section DWG, Construction DWG, P&ID, Alignment Specification, Flushing/Blowing Procedure, Piping Specification, Wiring Diagram, etc.
• Implemented foundation & soft foot check and adjustments related to pump, turbine, boiler, pressure vessel, etc.
• Gained competency in handling rotating equipment installation and controlling philosophy of gas turbines, centrifugal compressors, reciprocating compressors, steam turbines and their auxiliaries
• Managed the loop check & commissioning phase and conducted functional & performance testing
• Possess understanding the designing of HVAC, Fire-fighting and Plumping System
Title: Kurymatt Solar Power Plant (ISCC) 140 MW
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.