• Great presentation skills, public speaking and communications (have won awards- referenced)
• Expecting a High 2:1 in Business Management, which means I have great knowledge in marketing and advertisement.
• Constantly creating events, participating in competitions, giving speeches- the more thrills there are the better!
• Great at Multi-tasking and high quality work- have been in different fairs, events, competitions, created societies- the combination of working and handling events is very fond of me
• Great at team working; I get a long with everyone, don’t try to take over, can adapt easily, and can handle pressure at any given time.
Studying Business Management BA Honours N200 at
Newcastle University (2012- 2014)
• Year 1 : Grade 62% Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
• Year 2: Grade 65%
• Year 3: Expected Grade 2:1
CESA Colegio De Estudios Superiores Administracion
(2010 – 2012)
• Year 1: Grade 72 %
• Year 2: Grade 75%
• Best Presentation at the Rise Up Flux Competition
• Co founder and Social Secretary of the First Latin American Society in Newcastle Upon Tyne
• Participant of the Young Enterprise Scheme
• Participant of the Winning Team of the Managing Practice Business Game (semester 2 version) of Newcastle University
2010 – 2011
• University winner of The Debate Club
– Theme: “Position of the countries CIVETS in todays growing economies” – In favor
• Participant of the Entrepreneurial Fair “Feria Espiritu Empresarial CESA”
• Trained for Public Speaking at CESA University
• Volunteer on “Youth for Human Rights” United Nations Organisation branched in Bogota Colombia
• Attended German Classes at the Goethe Institute in Berlin, Germany
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.