Having joined CH2M HILL in london in April of 2013, I have had extensive experience in applying my skills to real live projects throughout the UK.
April 2013 – present
Sustainability Consultant (Energy & Sustainability) at CH2MHILL – Halcrow:
Working on a diverse range of projects, I regularly interact with many of the other business groups within CH2M HILL and other companies working on the same project. Closely working with groups including Building Services and urban programs on projects differing in type and scale, my role includes but is not limited to:
– Energy strategies for planning submissions.
– Sustainability statements for planning and BREEAM compliance.
– Energy simulation modeling using IES VE software including:
o Full thermal analysis.
o Carbon emissions analysis and EPC rating.
o Building Regulations Part L compliance.
o Solar shading analysis and solar gain check for criteria 3 compliance.
o Natural ventilation and overheating.
– Renewable energy feasibility study.
– Sustainable & low/zero carbon building design consulting.
– Support on project bids.
o Undertaking BREEAM 2006, 2008 & 2011 assessments including Bespoke, Healthcare and Education, Offices, Retail and Prisons assessments.
o Undertaking post-construction site investigations.
o Leading BREEAM workshops with design teams.
Intern at Simpson & Brown:
Edinburgh EH6, Scotland, United Kingdom.
September 2011 – January 2012
– Worked on an inter-design team basis advising on issued relating to
Sustainability, acoustics & daylighting.
– Developed average daylighting calculator in Microsoft Excel.
– Performed acoustic, thermal, and daylighting simulations using
Autodesk Ecotect Analysis software.
Intern at Top Consulting & Engineering:
May 2011 – September 2011
– Sustainable design consulting on range of project types.
– Shading analysis on high rise multi-residential tower blocks.
– Acoustic analysis on range of project types, including new commercial
– Advise and consulting relating to sustainability frameworks; BREEAM
(UK), 5281 codes for green buildings (Israel), LEED (USA),
Green Star (Australia).
Education & Qualifications:
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, June 2012:
– Masters of Engineering (MEng) in Architectural Engineering.
Courses Included: History of the Built Environment, Construction Studies & Design, Environmental Services Design, Energy Principles & Applications, Energy Use, Design Software Applications, Low Carbon Buildings, Energy Systems & Buildings, Thermodynamics (Thermofluids).
The British Research Establishment (BRE), Watford, England, December 2011:
– BREEAM International Assessor.
Fully qualified and licensed. Listed on green book live.
Additional Training & Skills:
ADRIS, Southampton, England, November 2011:
– AutoDesk Ecotect Analysis software.
– AutoDesk Revit Architecture software.
London College of Computing, London, England, July 2009:
– Autodesk AutoCAD (2009) software.
Highly confident and competent in the use of:
– Autodesk AutoCAD, Ecotect analysis & Revit Software.
– Integrated Environmental Solutions IES VE.
– Bentley HEVAComp.
– Microsoft Office Suite.
– Modern Hebrew (Fluent)
– French (Good conversational level)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.