I am writing to apply for any Electronic or Telecommunication Engineer vacancies in your organization that closely matches my profile. I am currently working in an Electronic engineering field, I have did my Post graduation in Telecommunication Engineering from Middlesex University UK and My Bachelors in Electronic and Communication Engineering from J.N.T.U India. I consider myself a fast learner and an efficient time manager. At this moment I am trying to find a job that closely matches my skill set. My work hours are flexible and I am willing to relocate. I am highly motivated and passionate to transform my academic learning’s into workplace to maximize firm’s value. Please find my enclosed CV for your consideration to the position in your organization. I can offer a range of appropriate skills which include as follows:
Excellent technical support skills.
Excellent management and timekeeping skills.
Conscientious and reliable with pro-active approach.
Patient and diplomatic
My energy-levels, eagerness and passion are worth interviewing. I would welcome the opportunity of an interview at your earliest to discuss my suitable position that you may have.
September 2012 to till date: EMC Europe- Repair Engineer
• Working as Electronic Repair Engineer in EMC which is a corporate mobile recycling company in Europe.
• Main duty is to work on PCB and BER units which are mainly power fault.
• Removing data from the BER units and accurately grading the handsets.
• Repairing PCB’s on high level which passes through junior level technicians.
• Complete repair of BER stock units to working condition by disassembling the unit to perform repair and further testing.
• Testing will be done using the electronic equipment’s like DC power supply and multimeter.
• If the unit don’t power up we change some components on PCB by using soldering equipment’s.
• Completing all paper work and updating on company internal software about the work done on the unit.
• Offer support to all other department to fulfil company needs and work towards agreed individual target
• Making production reports and Analysing customer feedback to improve the quality.
July 2011 to September: SBE Ltd-Mobile Repair Engineer
• Worked as Mobile repair Engineer.Trained and authorised by OEM for repair to the components level on a wide range of manufacturers.
• Scrutinize the units (mobile phones or laptops and all other electronic devices) functions, hardware and software.
• After finding the fault dissembling the unit for the repair and farther testing.
• Perform farther troubleshooting of faulty parts with electronic equipment’s and repair will be done as per the fault.
• If RF test is fails calibration will be perform to detect the fault on the main board.
• After repair updating the company internal software about the repair done on that unit.
• Giving feedback to the customer and manufacturer, depending upon the need of customer we improve our quality.
• ESD environment to constantly achieve optimum level output whilst maintaining quality target.
April 2009 to September 2009: Aster Technology-Drive test Engineer
• Site Auditing, Single Site Verification (SSV), Pre DT Clusters, Post DT Clusters, Single Site DT Cluster, DT Peak & Off Peak.
• Initially Connecting Dongle to the laptop, then connecting phones (2 or 3), and one GSP Scanner. Connecting all other cables to laptop ports.
• Using TEMS 11.0.4 Configuring Phone in Command sequence, Selecting bands GSM or WCDMA or both.
• Selecting the Scanner frequency as per company given data. Start the drive and run the program.
• Continuously monitoring the program check the any Handover or call drop in cell or clusters.
• Benchmarking Activities: TEMS 11.0.4, 3G Operators.
• Trouble Shooting Sites: To Resolve Issues like Call Drops, Handover, Bad Quality, and Low HSDPA Data Rates.
• DT Report Writing, DT Analysis: Analysis of DT Logs to make Recommendation for Improvement of Network by suggesting Hard & Soft Parameters Changes
• Performances and Quality Analysis of IPTV on Unstructured Network using uclinux OS which is Linux OS based.
• Automatic Banking Service is a Voiced Based Banking solution for bank using Linux.
Skills and Interests
Languages Education from childhood is in English, fluent in three Indian languages Hindi, Telugu, and Urdu.
Sport Represented for school and University football team and also in state level football team.
Cultural Activities Participated in school and college cultural activities.
Personal Skill Self-motivated, self-organized, Initiative and committed. Having good communication skills at all levels of the business Flexible working attitude along with conscientious about target and meeting deadlines
Area of Study Telecommunication Security, Digital and Analogy communication, Wireless and Mobile communication, Computer Network and Data Security, Electronics Devices and Circuits, Microwave Engineering, Signals and Systems, Matlab, and Electronic Circuit Lab.
Languages C, C++, Java, Mat Lab
System Networking Certified with MCSE as a System Administration and maintenances.
Computer hardware Installation, Helpdesk Support, and Networking Trouble shooting.
MS Exchang2003, MS Office Package (2003/2007/2010 BETA)
OS MS-DOS, Windows server 2003/2008/Windows 95/98/XP/VISTA
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.