Highly motivated, customer focused and entrepreneurial professional with seven years of extensive experience in the Power & Hybrid Telecom Industry with Sound knowledge in the Latest Techniques in Power supply system like Hybrid Systems.. Unique blend of project implementation, Support, Operations & Management with advance skills of project execution. Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing actions to ensure timely completion of projects.
2007 – 2009 Preston University, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Bachelor of Technology (Electronics Engineering)
Accredited by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC).
2002—2005 Wah Swedish Institute of Technology, Wah Cantt, Pakistan.
Diploma of Associate Engineering With Specialization in Electronics.
Accredited by Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE), Lahore, Pakistan.
Highly motivated, customer focused and entrepreneurial professional with seven years of extensive experience in the Power & Hybrid Telecom Industry with Sound knowledge in the Latest Techniques in Power supply system like Hybrid Systems.. Unique blend of project implementation includes Technical Roll out Management, Support, and Operations & Management with advance skills of project execution. Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritizing actions to ensure timely completion of projects. Excellent leadership, human relations and communication skills, team player with ability to work effectively with interface at various levels in the organization. In-depth knowledge of various engineering and customer evaluation processes helpful for problem identification and solving ability.
Good communications skills and high level of responsibility. Well-organized and high quality worker. Capable and flexible to work under aggressive Project timelines and able to work on all technical aspects of the project.
• DC Power Design for Telecom Networks • Hybrid Solutions for Telecom Networks
• Roll out Management • Technology Support & Implementation
• Project Management • Operations & Maintenance
• Project execution • Customer Support and Services
Team Lead Power Commitment.
27-Oct-2014 to date.
• Working in the Ericsson MS department for Pakistan’s largest mobile operator Mobilink.
• Mainly I am responsible for the GLO (Generator Less Operation) Hybrid solution which is implemented on 850 fuel saving sites out of 1150 in C-III Multan region.
• Responsible to maintain the GLO operational with different rectifier brands Emerson, Delta and Eltek of all the hybrid sites to run the maximum time on grid power & cyclic batteries to achieve maximum fuel saving.
• Responsible for technical & the personal development of local FLM teams of each region/zone (Ericsson, Mobiserve and EPTSC) that how we can solve the rectifier software & hardware, batteries, DC Air cons and ATS issues.
• Design & sizing power supply (AC input needed,rectifier & battery backup sizing, cable sizing, Power Protection & Earthing System for BTS sites.
• Prepared and share the rectifier, battery, DC air con and hybrid system troubleshooting documents and system config files (with respect to battery backup and Genset capacity) with ERICSSON nationwide teams.
• Responsible for meeting the targets assigned by management.
• Provides in house and on site trainings on Emerson and Delta based rectifier power systems., there controller functions, Hybrid system’s functionality and ATS connections to the Ericsson, Mobiserve and EPTSC engineer’s.
Eltek is a world leader in high-efficiency power electronics and energy conversion. A core competence in DC power, Hybrid/Renewable Solutions, Network Services & Support, Selling design / Implementation and complete turnkey management solution mainly for telecom & mission critical applications. As a global corporation, Eltek has customers in more than 100 countries across a variety of industries including telecom, rail and infrastructure, power generation/distribution and solar energy.
Team Lead Technical Support
01-Sept 2006 to 23-Oct-2014.
• Managed Teams of 25 Engineers/ Tech team with all over technical operations responsibilities of Eltek Pakistan Central office (acting as regional manager).
• Responsible for coordination, development, implementation and maintenance of scheduling, cost control of the project
• Prepare project schedule and budget in accordance with the contract specification
• Prepare necessary document of shop drawing, material submittal that is to be integrated in the project for customer approval
• Ensure that project being implemented are in accordance with the approved plans, specification, standard
• Monitor, check and control subcontractors that they are in the standard.
• Verify and evaluate sub-contractors work progress and billing.
• Monitoring and controlling the project and schedule to meet the approval plan.
• Responsible to execute the Ufone PTML-Etisalat power rollout and swap projects in the central region (nationwide 1800 sites).
• Managing Service for Ufone PTML (Etisalat) power projects in central region.
• Providing after sales support and warranty services for Ufone PTML (Etisalat) power equipment including batteries on BTS, HUB and core locations (MGW, BSC and MSC) sites in the central region.
• Test all the batteries in all core (MSCs & BSCs) locations by using intellectualized DC/AC dummy loads, replace all the weak/faulty cells with new cells and again perform battery testing using intellectualized DC/AC dummy load for the ATP and PAC/FAC.
• Also responsible for the managing service project of 04 GF MSCs (main switching center) of 3 different mobile operators, 2-Telenor and 1-Zong (CMPAK) and 1-Warid tel. All MSCs are installed by Eltek.
• Managed 3 years operation of more than 200 sites for 24/7 smooth Operation and maintenance of Wi-Tribe WIMAX in Lahore and Faisalabad, PAKISTAN.
• Managed 4 years operation of more than 100 sites for 24/7 smooth Operation and maintenance of Wateen WIMAX in Multan, Bahawalpur and Rahim Yar Khan, PAKISTAN.
• This job requires flexibility, excellent technical ability, the ability to work efficiently in a high-pressure environment on a deadline, and effective communication and Technical skills.
• Correspondence with Ufone PTML, Telenor, Waridtel, Zong (China PAK), Wateen, Wi-tribe, NSN, Siemens, Link Dot Net and Government organization teams to resolve/troubleshoot Rectifers power system, UPS, Inveters, Generators, Batteries, Air Conditioning units, HEX and FCB related issues.
• Responsible for meeting the targets assigned by management.
• Responsible for subcontractor/operator management and evaluation.
• Operations & Maintenance of AC & DC Power Systems
• Operations & Maintenance of Diesel Generators.
• Site Audit for Preventive/Corrective Maintenance.
• Responsible for technical & personal development of team.
• To plan & schedule, labor, material and equipment efficiently and within set time frames.
• Provide technical support in resolving system problems either directly on site or via telephone.
• Troubleshoot telecom network and Power systems and their applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
• Perform a variety of maintenance, evolution, installation, and training task to ensure the System performance meets user requirements.
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction during maintenance.
• Tracking all issues, raised by the customer and close them at the earliest.
• Conduct and perform the Pattern TEST of different telecom and DC Power equipments to the customers.
Worked one year in CHAD (West Africa) for MILLICOM Tigo Chad on Hybrid Power Projects DCB (Deep Cycle Batteries) and solar Hybrid
Aug-2011 to June-2012.
• Site Survey and supervision of the vendor for the decommissioning of Emerson and Delta power system.
• Complete installation and cutover of the Eltek rectifier system with 1500 and 2500AH battery banks.
• 175 Sites commissioning, optimization, testing and troubleshooting of DCB (deep cycle battery) Hybrid system for Millicom tigo.
• Commissioning and optimization of the site according to Generator, Battery capacity for OPEX saving.
• Eltek spartpack-1 Controller data and event logs analyzing, and diagnose the fault and troubleshooting according to the logs.
• Responsible for the remote monitoring deployment and installed MultiTech GPRS modems and control through NOC of all 175 sites.
• Responsible for the PAC and FAC with customer on the site.
• Installed 02 solar hybrid sites for Millicom.
• Attend customer meetings weekly/monthly and ensured the customer satisfaction level and maintained quality.
Achievements & Experience.
• Battery testing in core (MSCs & BSCs) locations by using intellectualized DC/AC dummy load, test up to 25000 batteries which are installed with rectifier and UPS system.
• Successfully completion of 300 rollout sites in the central region, installed complete systems with outdoor and indoor rectifier system & battery banks (Narada-150Ah, Rex-200 Ah to Rex-1500 Ah).
• Installation, configuration and Testing of a chain of ELTEK telecommunication Power Rectifier (48V) systems (FLATPACK-1, Flatpack-2) in different GSM MSCs & BTS sites and Telecom Exchanges having different Power Ratings including complete Battery Bank installation, commissioning and testing.
• To make, design and implement a complete Battery Bank of different power rating according to the actual load and back up time for the telecommunication equipment backup power supply.
• Battery testing with latest MIDTRONICS battery tester, tests the batteries with the MIDTRONICS BATTERY TESTER up to 3000 batteries.
• Site survey for new DC power system, UPS, battery banks installation and AVRs.
• Much experience about LVLD (low voltage load disconnect) installation and troubleshooting in different telecom companies.
• Much experience about Alarm Extension Relay installation and alarm testing at more than 300 BTS sites in Pakistan.
• Much experience about battery banks replacement of live traffic more than 1000 (BTS and BSC) sites, replaced up to 30,000 batteries in all over in Pakistan.
• Presentation about the latest power system Flat packs 2.
• Provide training on Eltek based rectifier power systems and there controller functions to the customer’s engineers.
Dewan Salman Fibre limited, Pakistan – Dewan Salman Fibre Limited is the leader in synthetic fibre manufacturing in Pakistan and become a global player in the field.
Deputy Supervisor Instrumentation 2005 to 2006
• 01 years in Petrochemical Industry with the experience of troubleshooting and maintenance in Instrumentation department.
• Responsibilities include troubleshooting and preventive maintenance during shutdown session.
• Worked in all areas of the plant where relevant instruments are installed.
• Also worked on different control systems like PLCs & DCS (Distributed Control System) and different test equipment and instruments.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.