Good contract negotiator, whether in procurement, logistics or buying environment.
Packaging controller 01 Oct 2012 –Current
BRITA Water Technologies, Wiesbaden, Germany
After redundancy, left the UK and took a break from work (helping my mother to rebuild her house). In October started in BRITA as a labourer to have a time to study and brush up my German skills.
Sales and Marketing Manager June 2008 – 31 Dec 2011
GEOKON (UK), Geotechnical Instrumentation, Manchester / Milton Keynes, UK
* Fully accountable for the establishment and development of new businesses, within existing and new industry projects. Regular visits to the existing customers and obtain new ones.
* Participation in local and international government tenders for structural monitoring projects.
* Organizing company’s presence at the main industry events to promote the company and the products, regular visits to the main construction contractors and designers, prepare sales presentations to the investors in the early stages of bidding process.
* Preparing tender and contract documents with specification of materials and cost analysis and control
* Advising customers in identifying requirements, recommending the best instrumentation and data acquisition. Production of presentations for specific instrument applications.
* Managing profit and loss function, contracts, payments, marketing plans and financial reports.
Document Management Controller 14 Apr 2004 –30 Apr 2008
CAPITA, The UK Gov. Works and Pensions Document Management Centre, Heywood, Manchester, UK
* Supervised the creation of new file storage layouts, planning and implementing new file retrieval system and corresponding database functions.
* Creation of fully searchable OCR files, long/short term box file storage, electronic indexing, scans on demand.
* Checking quality of documents, monitoring filing processes, setting up project filling systems, listings
Logistics Coordinator 09 May 2002 –18 Mar 2004
INDEX/LITTLEWOODS Catalogue Orders, Heywood Road, Pilsworth Ind. Park, Manchester
* Receiving and processing telephone and email orders, organization and shipping of ordered items.
* Coordinate daily activity to track orders, stock level and inventory accuracy by coordinating the inventories, verifying accuracy of physical inventory when needed.
* Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of catalogue items
Sales Manager 01 March 1995–20 Apr 2002
INTERCONEX Ltd,Derby Street, Manchester UK
* Developing a business plan and sales strategy for the sales of toiletries, washing powder and toys
* Manager for a three year contract to supply raw materials for washing powder production to three production facilities in Serbia, Hungary and Check Republic.
* Supply of toys and seasonal goods (Christmas decorations and camping equipment) to the Eastern European markets
Logistics Assistant 10 May 1991 –14 Dec 1995
UNITED NATIONS – Field Operations, UNPROFOR
* Negotiating accommodation contracts for military and civilian personnel.
* Monitoring of claims to contractor and third parties
* Organized procurement of fresh local produce, qualifying local suppliers, evaluating bids and proposals, issuing recommendations and administering all activities, thus creating a database and all documentation for the procurement process.
* Creation of procurement and accommodation contracts in local languages, negotiation accommodation contracts for UN military and civilian staff.
* Main Translator / Interpreter and interim liaison assistant for the CAO, Liaison Officer and local military commanders.
International Sales and Marketing Manager 16 Mar 1980 –05 Apr 1991
AGROKOMERC Plc. Velika Kladusa, Bosnia & Herzegovina
* Identifying new opportunities, and new product development.
* Conduct all brand awareness, sales, and marketing activities on overseas markets.
* Development of new business accounts and brand names.
* Travelling on regular basis abroad to meet old customers and obtain new ones.
* Managing import of commodities such as soy, coffee and cocoa beans for own production facilities.
* The import of capital production machinery for the food and pharmaceutical industry, and spare parts for maintenance and servicing.
* Project management team member for the new high tech veterinary drugs production facilities. Main responsibility: identifying needs in packaging area for machinery, spare parts and packaging materials, make procurement plans and programs and execute supply.
High School of Electrical and Mechanical Engineering, 4 years course, Velika Kladusa
Master Degree in Commerce, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb
Subject: Foreign Trade of Commerce and International Finance
* English – Business level, fluent spoken and written
* German – fair read and speak
* Russian– fair read and speak
* Croatian, Serbian and Bosnian asMother tongues
* Proficiency in MS applications, with additional skills in Excel, Share Point, Power Point and Project 2010
* Experience in SAP Modules (Sales and Distribution and Materials Management)
* Advanced in 2D and 3D tools (AutoCAD and Sketchup), working knowledge of 3Ds Max
* Proficiency in Website Development and Design, HTML, CSS, ASP, Expression Web
* Advanced user of Adobe Acrobat Designer, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash (AS3)
* Geotechnical Software – Gtilt Inclinometer, Vista Data Visualization and MultiLogger Suite
* Additional experience in Desktop Support and all versions of MS Windows
* Production of standalone media presentations for the print, web, exhibitions and conferences
* I also have my website doing 3D for construction and civil industries
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.