After completing my graduation I started my career as Assistant Professor in engineering college for two semistars Later I got an opportunity as Field Engineer in Thermax Ltd where I was responsible for machine maintenance - basically it was electomechanic work. Then presently working on United Nation World Food Programme under contract as electrician.
• Handling Operation and Maintenance – Electrical in WFP (United Nations) Republic of South Sudan, Africa.
• Expertize in handling complete Operation and Maintenance for Electrical Machines, Transformers, ESP, etc., in Thermal Power Plant and Generators.
• Professional Experience in Thermax Limited as Electrical Engineer for Thermal Power plant (2*25MW)
• B.E. in Electrical Engineering from Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.
( Total – 3.5 years)
• UN WFP Republic of South Sudan
April 2014 – Present
Operation & Maintenance-Electrical
• Thermax Limited,(Pune)
April 2012 – March 2014
Site Engineer – Electrical
• Assistant Professor
June 2011 – Jan 2012
Hi-Point College of Engg&Tech
Areas of Responsiblity
• Responsible for Installation, Commissioning and Operations of Generators.
• Operation and Maintenance in HV /LV electrical Power Distribution System and Turbo Generator System of 11kv/6.6kv @ 50Hz
• Load calculations of Lightings, Transformers, Cables, Earthing, etc.,
• Maintaining black- start, essential Diesel Generator and all associated Switchgears in a safe and competent manner.
• Maintenance of electrical power distribution system and all associated step-down transformer feeding the process and utility system.
• Ensure power generation and Motor control center protection system.
• Coordinate with operator personnel for start-up and shut down of electrical equipment.
• Implementation of Planned Maintenance Schedule and maintain the accurate Record.
• Prepare and maintenance of SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) for all Electrical Equipment.
• Supervision and training to the new trainees in all aspects to create the reliable asset for the organization.
• Ensuring Smooth flow Operations in Electrical field.
Standard / Level School / College University/ Board Year of Passing Percentage (%)
B.E. in Electrical Engineering Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Osmania University 2011 68%
Intermediate Sultan-Ul-Uloom Junior College, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Board of Intermediate 2007 88.9%
SSC Noor High School, Yousufguda, Hyderabad. SSC board 2005 80.5%
• AutoCAD 2010/Electrical CAD
• Electrical Designing (Low voltage & Low Current)
• MS Office
• MATLAB -2010
Papers & Seminars
• Presented seminar on B.E. Project “ Uninterrupted Power supply ”
• Presented a Paper on “Transformers”.
ExtraCurricular Activitires/Interests/Awards & Honours
• “School Topper” award received in Ravindra Bharti, Hyderabad.
• “ 100% Attendance Award” in Intermediate
• Participated in “Circuit labro” event conducted by Refulgence Convention 2009.
• Participated in “Auto Quiz” and other cultural activities during school and college levels
• Smart working, Team facilitator, good communication Skills, innovative mindset.
• Date of Birth : 16.03.1989
• Religion : Islam
• Nationality : Indian
• Marital Status : Single
• Pan Card no. : BFDPM5020H
• Passport : J2197143
• Blood Group : A(-ve)
• Father’s Name : Late Mr. Mohd Azam
• Mother’s Name : Meher Unnisa Begum
• Languages Known : English, Telugu, Hindi
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge & belief.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.