Good Management & Leadership skills. Expert in Sales, Marketing & Purchasing with Effective communication & document creation. i have strong background on electrical engineering for planning, estimation & project control - good computer skills.
Electric House Est. (from October 2012 – February 2015)
Authorized privileged Distributor for LEGRAND, Schneider, Cooper Crouse-hinds, Raychem, 3M, Bahra Cables, Power Centre Panel Boards, and ITCC conduit, GE, Regin, Belden, Pass & Seymour and APC.
Role: Legrand Technical Support Engineer.
• In charge Legrand Power & Protection and home Automation products.
• Reporting Directly to Legrand Brand Manager.
• Acting Sub-Brand Manager in absence of brand & sub-Brand manager.
• Makes agreements between electric house & panel builders.
• Negotiating with Legrand HQ (Jeddah) for Electric House margins on Power protection products.
• Coordinates with Direct Legrand (HQ) Team Jeddah on project & distribute to sales engineer to follow.
• Monitor minimum stock and provides stock requirement to Legrand manager.
• Directly deals with client, consultant, and contractor for any technical & commercial clarification.
• Getting products approval for Legrand in project.
• Prepares Quotation & allocate the margins according to the customer valuation based on their history with us.
• Finalizing the deal with the support of Sales Engineers.
• Sourcing / purchasing urgent Legrand materials within local market & UAE.
• Prepares technical submittal & arranges samples for client.
• Prepares project report & annual sales / profit report to discuss about the improvement with Legrand manager.
• Arrange periodic Legrand product training for sales engineers with Legrand Jeddah team.
• Achieving Targets.
• Frequent Travelling
Major Projects successfully handled. Major Project approvals achieved
Saudi Arabian Airlines training center (Jeddah). – KAEC – Multiple Projects
Various Housing Projects by Ministry of Housing. – MOH, MOI, MODA, MOH
King abdul aziz university campus & housing Project. – KAA university projects
Holyday Inn Jeddah
King abdul aziz university project – MOH (Jeddah) Top Orders Received:
King Abdulla Economic City – Multiple Projects. (KSA) – KAAU Project – 7.5 M (SAR)
MOH, MOI, MODA, MOH Projects. (KSA) – SIPCHEM – 2.2 M (SAR)
Sipchem housing Project (Jubail) – KAU Housing – 5 M (SAR)
Ba’amer Electric (June 2009 – Oct 2012)
As a panel builder for specialized with Schneider Products also performs electromechanical contracting activities.
Role: L.V. SwitchGear Estimation & Procurement Engineer.
• Fresher for Panel Board Estimation with Schneider Products
• Handles local & international purchasing.
• Maintaining minimum stock for factory running process.
• Negotiate with vendors for better discounts
• Coordinates with project along with sales engineers.
• Prepares report on cost expense for completed panel boards.
• Arranges transportation for completed panels.
• Reports directly to factory manager / General manager.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• B.Tech. (Electrical Engineering) from Institute of Rajesthan Vidyapeeth university – Jaipur (Rajesthan – India).
• D.E.E.E (Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering) from Institute of Panimalar Polytechnic College – Chennai (Tamil Nadu – India)
• CBSE 10th from International Indian School Jeddah (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia)
• MS Office
• Tally ERP-9
• Exact Globe & E-Synergy
• Knowledge of Auto cad
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.