To help keep myself relevant in such a fast and turbulent environment I have spent majority of my summer vacation and evenings working within a financial practise. This helped expand my knowledge within the business analyst, investment management and finance world. It helped me learn the importance of attention to detail, as well as working in an organised and methodical manner, a trait that I have managed to apple to my academic and working life.
Education And Qualifications
Degree in Economics and Finance BSc Hons ( 2011 – 2014)
De Montfort University Leicester
• Financial Mathematics 77%
• Statistics and Probability Theory for Finance 77%,
Foundation Level Actuarial Mathematics and Statistics 80% (2010 – 2011)
Kingston University London
3 A levels A – E ( 2006 – 2010)
12 GCSE A*- C
Wreak Valley Community College
Gasp Computers Leicester (Internship) (June 2013 – Current)
• Data analysis in comparing current sales figures with that of previous years, taking into consideration consumer spending, inflation and other variables to come up with possible sales projections for future years.
• Analysing finances such as budgeting allocation and finding the best deals of materials by negotiating prices with suppliers and also arranging meeting to speak face to face.
• Arranging meetings with local businesses and selling the company’s services as a result attention to detail and being prepared is now a key attribute of mine.
• Using Microsoft Excel helping produce V lookup tables to find the unit price of an item based on its name.
• Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Wealth Management Bobby Dhanjal Leicester (Intern) (August 2011- October 2011)
• Contributed to the analysis of different types of investment packages for client portfolios. This involved researching into and establishing to what kinds of risk would be needed in order to achieve either a high or low return.
• Analyzing trends in the stock market and understanding how investments portfolios would change due to the continuous fluctuation to the markets.
• Talking directly, under the mentorship and supervision of a financial advisor, to clients about their current and future financial expectations. Learning about their motivations and concerns really gave me a sense of responsibility and duty to help them best achieve their goals.
Toys R Us (Leicester) Date (December 2010 – Current)
• In Toys R Us I work within the sales Multimedia Team, which deals with electronics equipment and also given the responsibility to help with the sales of bikes, due to my excellent sales kills.
• I have communicated with angry and annoyed customers that have always left with a positive change in attitude as I have vast experience in communicating with all types of individuals and groups.
• I had volunteered in only my second year to manage my own team for inventory take, and had no training in the management side, but still I was given the responsibility to take on this challenge and my team was the most efficient.
• Given employee of the month even when most employees had a considerable amount of hours more than I have.
Leicester Belgrave Mela festival Leicester (January 2009 – current)
• Contributed to the organization and implementation of key aspects of the festival.
• Was able to work both independently as well as a key member of a focused and driven team.
• Was seen as the person to go to for sorting out financial arrangements such as budgets and making sure implementation of the strategies were adhered to.
• Networking and interacting with a variety of different people and organisations such sponsors and media, as well as customers and staff.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.