A recent MBA graduate in International Management with experience in retail sales and management
Possesses outstanding interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to form excellent working relationships and maintain positive customer relations in support of business
A natural leader confident in supervising staff and committed to delivering the efficient running of retail operations; successfully meets sales targets
Experience of analysing sales figures and predicting future trend
Education And Qualifications
MBA International Management, University of Wales, UK (2011)
BBM Finance, Kannur University, India (2009)
Sales Executive (02/2014-date)
Etisalat (Telecommunications), Dubai, UAE
• Responsible for providing excellent standards in customer service, assisting customers with inquiries and striving to achieve customer satisfaction
• Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, forming positive relationships with colleagues and customers
• Handling all customer queries via telephone, email and face to face; providing expert advice and promoting recommended products to achieve and exceed sales targets
• Operating tills and hand held card device, ensuring payments are processed efficiently and accurately; producing daily sales reports
• Providing basic technical support for customers, suggesting possible solutions
• Responsible for handling customer complaints effectively, acting in a professional and courteous manner in support of business
• Assisting colleagues as necessary to ensure good standards in customer service
• Carrying out merchandising, arranging product displays to attract customers and increase sales; fixing price tags
Team Leader (10/2010-10/2013)
Tesco Stores Ltd, Oxford, UK
• Responsible for supervising staff, overseeing the efficient running of assigned department in compliance with brand image and company policies
• Opening deliveries and unpacking goods, filling shelves and monitoring stock levels
• Maintaining a clean and safe working environment, complying with standard Health & Safety regulations
• Working across multiple sections as necessary, demonstrating flexibility in undertaking job tasks
Store Manager (03/2010-03/2012)
VCR & Com. Enterprise Ltd, Oxford, UK
• Responsible for managing and motivating team to increase sales and ensure efficiency throughout business processes, ensuring highest standards in customer service
• Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control on a daily basis
• Demonstrating ability to research and analyse information; analysing sales figures & forecasting future sales
• Processing sales as and when required, managing tills to ensure accurate and efficient transactions
• Responsible for assisting in Human Resources, including interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals/performance reviews as well as providing training
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.