A high academic achiever with considerable experience gained working in the banking and financial sectors. Utilises excellent communication skills to build rapport with customers, ensuring a full understanding of their requirements and tailoring services accordingly. Attentive to detail when handling large volumes of cash and when processing transactions utilising various banking systems.
2012-date AL ANSARI EXCHANGE CO, DUBAI, UAE
Remittance Dirham’s Cashier
• Processing foreign currency exchange transactions for customers as well as providing remittance services worldwide
• Coordinating Telex transfers, instant money transfers and Western Union money transfers
• Topping up international mobile phones and dealing with utility bills collection, credit card encashment and corporate cash collection
2009-2012 PUBALI BANK LTD, DHAKA, BANGLADESH
• Carrying out a range of banking activities and transactions on behalf of customers with the primary focus on providing a high standard of service
• Responsible for posting clearing checks and issuing checks, paying orders and bills collection as well as posting Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)
• Processing Western Union money transfers to recipients in various global destinations in accordance with procedures
• Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail when cross-checking various different vouchers and securities papers
• Additionally responsible for preparing and submitting a daily transaction report
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant, United International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh (2007)
Representative of Pubali Bank Ltd at the Bank & Non-Bank Financial Institutions Fair (2009)
Participating in the Asian International Trade Fair as a representative of Pubali Bank Ltd (2009)
Education and Qualifications
MBA: Concentration on Finance & Bank Management – GPA 3.44/4.00 (2011)
State University of Bangladesh
Modules: Corporate Finance, Investment & Portfolio Management, International Finance and Strategic Brand Management
BBA: Concentration on Marketing Management – GPA 3.55/4.00 (2008)
United International University, Bangladesh
Modules: Service Marketing, Consumer Behaviour, Integrated Communication, Global Marketing, Strategic Management and Economics
HSCE: Higher Secondary Certificate Examination – Business Studies (2003)
Dhaka City College, Bangladesh
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Score 6.0 (2013)
Anti-Money Laundering & AML Compliant Training (2012)
Foundation Course for Senior Officer (2010)
Supervision of Banking System for Senior Officer (2009)
Skills Development Program (2007)
IELTS: Listening: 5.5, Reading: 5.0, Writing: 6.5, Speaking: 6.0, Overall: 6.0
Languages: Fluent English and Bengali; Intermediate Hindi and Urdu
Interests Include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.