32 yrs. experience with 15+ yrs. in Offshore/onshore oil & gas in I&C. Most recent offshore project executed by me as principal and discipline lead was Safaniya Ph2 (Aramco) project and the QG Bravo-NFB accommodation PF FEED. Works hands on, handling large team of engineers, Designers. Interfaces with Client and vendor interfaces, approvals and project team support. Ownership of high technical integrity in eng.& Design and technical solutions for implementation. Available immediate.
B.E (Electrical), MREC (MNIT) – Univ. Of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India
Principal Engineer & Lead Instrumentation and Automation Engineer
2012 Oct – 2014 Dec.
McDermott Middle East Inc, Dubai (2 yrs-2 m)
• ADMA Umshaif Oil network Expansion– Lead Engineer Bid Engineering and Estimate -– Offshore- WHT, MFT-1, RP-1, USSC and Opprtunity Towers;
• Maersk – Al Shaheen Oil expansion Qatar – Lead Engineer – I&C(Topsides- offshore WHP, LQ) FEED engineering Bid & Estimate; Bid engineering : Scope involves Process Platform, Utility Platform, Riser Platform, WHPs at 5 locations , Bridge support Platform, Flare Pltform, subsea umbilicals, and Cables.
• Maersk –Culzean Field development – Lead Engineer – I&C -Ultra High Pressure (Topsides- WHP, Subsea, CPF, ULQ)– Aberdeen North Sea. Scope involves a WHP, CPF and ULQ.
Safaniya Phase 2 (Saudi Aramco Project) –Offshore TopSides, Subsea and Onshore Gosp-1 Tie in – Crude gathering facilities. Project Cost: Approx. $1,0 Billion.
Responsible for leading the Instrument engineering and Design team for both Green Field WHP, Tie in and Aux PF, and 4 Brown field platforms, 9 Nos. Hook-up platforms and 8 Nos. PDHMS Platforms.
• Responsibility includes Detail Engineering, Procurement, model review, Scheduling, Vendor interface, progress monitoring, Delivery, Client co-ordination, meetings, Interface and approvals, Technical clarifications, Scope alignment and technical audit, Project delivery as per schedule, Technical support for engineering, testing, Vendor interface, approval for Subsea valves and Umbilical system. Resolving contract specific technical issues. Overall responsibility for RTU, SCADA, MPFM, HIPS, Subsea actuated valves, Umbilical, Field Instruments, Brownfield execution conceptualisation, Inter-discipline interfaces, Client approval of Deliverables. Technical review and problem solving.
Qatargas LQ expansion –NFB FEED –Offshore – Lead, Project Cost: Approx $4 million.
• Responsibility includes Concept, Engineering, Procurement Estimates, model review, Hazop Study, Constructability study, Desktop SIL study, Reports, Scheduling, Vendor interface, FEED Deliverable, Client co-ordination, meetings, Interface and approvals, Technical clarifications, Scope alignment and technical audit.
2005 – 2012,
TWL (Worley Parsons NZ)- New Zealand,
Senior Instrument Engineer (8 years)
• Todd Energy: McKee: Mangahewa Gas processing Plant-Extension Train2 (MET2)
Responsible for FEED for PCS, SIS and E& I Building F&G systems, RFQ estimates.
Pohokura projects: Scope includes WHP offshore, Onshore wells, Onshore production Station, Metering stations, and Condesate export.
• Responsible for Detail eng. and design for DCS and SIS systems, skid packages, Field Instrumentation, Field Support, Co-ordination with vendor for inputs and verifying compliance requirements, approval of vendor packages, resolving technical issues, PCS, SIS FAT /SAT, Fire and Gas systems, mapping study, Testing and client co-ordination (Shell) for technical inputs / approvals. FEED and Detailed design cost estimates, CTRs. for the following projects.
• Pohokura Gas processing plant project (Shell)- PPS – Detail Engineering execution.
• Pohokura Gas Reinjection project – Green field and Brownfield and tie in to Gas processing plant. Pohokura PPB Offshore/ OTA Onshore Wells and Production Station- Green field. Project. Pohokura Dual pipeline and condensate tanks metering- green field
• EPJV to Todd Custody Gas metering and communications project – ISC
• Methanex custody gas metering project.
KA 1 & 7 Debottlenecking project, Client -Shell New Zealand
This is a lead role. Responsible for total engineering package delivery, replaced new SIS in place of existing relay logic, integrate with DCS. Responsible for guiding the design group, client co-ordination, resolving technical issues, Provide support to construction, project group and client.
• Pohokura offshore (Shell) Produced water Tank Blanketing Project – ISC
• Maui A- Offshore (Shell) Produced water trains reconfiguration FEED and early execution.
• KPW- K1A Well site surface facilities(Shell)– 1.5 MW Well stream heater refurbishment, automation.
• Contact Energy-Peaker power plant – I&C Lead role for raw water pumping station upgrade and automation.
• KPW- Kapuni Tight gas project–Kapuni Gas processing plant (Shell) Responsible I&C and TBE for 2 nos. 1.5 MW Well stream heaters and approval. Control valve, Relief valve spec. and purchase.
• MPS Master Metering Station: Responsible for Station Upgrade. Detailed design and construction and commissioning support.
• Pohokura Gas Reinjection – 2011-2012, Lead Engineer- FEED, CTR & Detail Eng & Design-E&I Package – EPCI Project.
• Pohokura Green Field Gas Reinjection Project: Detailed Design and Execution.
Responsible for Project Cost Estimation, FEED, Detailed Engineering, Purchase specifications, and total procurement of field instruments, long lead items, SIS system, DCS system, Fire & gas E&I Building, FGS mapping and well head Hydraulics. Review of vendor Package and approval. SIS, PCS, FAT testing and inspection, Pre-commissioning, Integration to existing PPS plant DCS and SIS systems.
Todd Energy: McKee LPG Plant: Mangahewa gas Train 2(LPG) FEED.
Responsible for PCS, SIS and E& I buiding Fire & gas system specification, System design, Interface to existing control systems and RFQ, Detailed Cost Estimates.
Vector (NGC) Gas Processing Plant Projects:
Responsible for fit for purpose complete engineering solutions, brown field feasibility study, Benfield train upgrade with technical solution and client co-ordination and site support services during commissioning on various packages executed under ISC contracts.
Engineering support (Other) Projects:
Responsible for FEED support as and when needed for other project groups.
• ROC Oil china Offshore platform OPA & OPB offshore project FEED for Fire & gas, Control System engineering, Control Valve sizing, FEED report validation.
• Propane simplification project, metering, communications project.
Origin (Ahuroa) Projects:
Lead Engineer – E& I package, Gas storage and Re-injection project-Ahuroa 1A
• Responsible for FEED Engineering, SIL Study for AHUROA Gas processing plant Compressor stations. Alarm management Review and Study, Fire & Gas Mapping, Detail Eng. & Execution of the project.
ProSafe (FPSO-Umuroa) project: Upgrade of Low pressure PW system to High Pressure PW system.
Lead Engineer Role: FEED/ Detail eng. and Purchase. ABS Approvals. On site construction and offshore commissioning support-Prosafe (Tui-FPSO) PW system upgrade and integration to ICSS.
2002– 2004, Saudi Consulting & Design Office, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia, Client: Saudi Aramco Senior Project Engineer – Engineering(2 ½ yrs.), Project Cost Approx $ 1 – 2 Billion
• Lead engineering role for FEED, Detailed engineering .of Scada / RTU / FO Comms / Inst. System package, DCS, SIS, Pipeline Leak detection system, Multiphase flow metering, Corrosion Monitoring system. (Bristol, Delta-V, Prosafe PLC, YEW CS 3000) with multinational work group.
• Qatif Onshore/ offshore, Shaybah Oil Field – Drill site RTU upgrade
• AC Plants with Chillers – DHA/UDH/ABQIAQ – (Inst/DCS/SPLC/SCADA/RTU),PMS System Integration of AC plants and Chillers.
• Detailed Eng- RTU telemetry system for Shaybah Oil fileds (UAE)
• Proposal and Detailed design packages for C & I / DCS Honeywell TPS, Triconex-FS PLC systems. Ras Tanura-South Terminal – IDAS System, Proposal Package, Detailed design of Fence –MIDS/CCTV/ACAMS/FOSS Security system. FIDAS
• Zuluf-Gosp2 –Offshore-Production platform, Accommodation platform, Flare platform, Control System Replacement Project. Seconded to Worley Petrocon on contract for DCS, Safety PLC, Fire & Gas system Packages by SAPMT/Worley on Secondment from SAPMT
• Project Eng. Support services for DCS, Instrument. Packages, Review., FAT, and IFAT with sub systems. Preparation of BI packages for tendering.
Mar 2000 – Nov 2002, Petroleum Dev. Services/ Zangas Jsc –Libya, Project Manager for I&E package(2-Yrs)
• 34” LNG Tripoli-Khoms Gas pipeline (227km) & Brega, Wachka Compressor stations.
• Construction Management and implementation of E & I – Scada MWTS/DCS/PLC/FOC package.
• Hidd- Power Plant-Bahrain: Gas condensate recovery- Cold Vent System.
Aug 1996 – Feb 2000
UHDE India Ltd, Mumbai, (Thyssen Krupp Technologies) (4-yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager/ Dy.G.M (I & E) Engineering
• Manage Task force groups of LSTK projects. Delivered engineering packages with very high quality.
• Responsibilities include EPC/ LSTK project Bid engineering and tendering and participating in tender process. In addition to I&C team management responsibilities, engineering and project management of multi discipline task force for Myanmar CAN/WAN project. successfully delivered the project to Krupp Uhde/UIL. Various LSTK projects executed under my lead role for detail engineering & support for the project task group for Instrumentation/ DCS /PLC systems / Supervisory control system. Polyester Tire Cord plant; Linear Alkyl Benzene, Enron Offshore, SRU/DHDS refinery units, CAN/WAN, Ammonia storage tanks.
Apr 1994 – Mar 1996:
Otto India Ltd (Thyssen Krupp Technologies group) /Thyssen Still Otto Anlagen technik –Bochum Germany
Deputy Manager-I &C and Process Automation.(2-yrs)
• FEED, Detail engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning and handover of Gasification/Treatment /Chemical recovery / Coke Oven m/c Automation, Hot metal De-Sulphurisation plant s– Client: Tata Iron and Steel (Tisco-India)
• Software engineering. At TSOA Germany for Computer Integrated Process Control system – Vanderbilt park steel plant-ISCOR, RSA.
Apr 1992 – Mar 1994
S.A Kent Ltd, Saudi Arabia,
Senior Project Engineer – Design
Client Saudi Aramco. (2 yrs.)
• Responsible for detailed engineering for NGL and DCS upgrade, E&I construction and commissioning. Upgrade Implementation – Hot changeover at site-Berry gas plant Jubail.
Aug 1983 – Mar 1992 (9yrs-8m)
Otto India Ltd (formerly a Subsidiary of Thyssen Engineering Gmbh- Germany)
Senior Trainee to Deputy Manager – Design & Engineering (I & E)
Nov 1980 – July 1983
• Worked as trainee engineer for revamp project of a chemical plant (BCT), Power plant, UG mines (Long wall mining of coal in India. Construction and commissioning of Electrical & Instrumentation systems on contract basis.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.