I am not one for blowing my own trumpet, so I got someone else to do it for me...
"This is an ambitious young man who has a creative and original thought process. He is highly observant from large surroundings to minute details. His work ethic is far and above professional and reliable. He is always open and wiling to learn and develop.
Thomas's unique characteristics set him on a good ground to becoming an asset to any company.
Education And Qualifications
Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (Chartered Insurance Institute – Ongoing training)
GQA Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Digital Pre Press for Print (QCF)
Marketing (Byte Size) (EC110726 – Ecareers.com) – Pending
Marketing (Learn Direct)
Ford Diploma Customer Service Champion – Modules 1&2
Campion School (1995-2002)
GNVQ in Business
10 x GCSEs including English and Maths
Certificate in German [Distinction]
ReCap Surveying Technician (2012-date)
Abbey Tax Protection
• Successfully working within a high performing team of surveyors to undertake specialised Capital Allowance surveys of commercial properties across the UK
• Diligently managing a portfolio of case work and accounts, ensuring a deep understanding of all ongoing cases
• Adapting communication to the customer, to translate complex information and ensure the fullest understanding of company, regulatory and statutory requirements and obligations
• Meticulously ensuring all reports meet departmental standards and deadlines ready for submission to HMRC
• Building and developing enduring and productive relationships with accountants and end clients
• Liaising with quantity surveyors, senior management, directors and clients to ensure case milestones are achieved
• Organising workload to ensure on-time delivery of submissions and that key accounts are prioritised effectively
• Overseeing full ownership and responsibility for a case in Canada
• Undertaken the case work on Markel’s London headquarters, 20 Fenchurch street (The Walkie-Talkie / The “Fryscraper”)
• Understanding and maintaining technical knowledge and an understanding of qualifying capital allowances and tax computations to give the best advice to clients
• Recommending improvements throughout the department, including undertaking a number of projects to help increase the department’s knowledge of other working practises in the market
• Regularly working on cases worth over £1 million, and also one of £8 million
• Coaching and mentoring other departmental members and creating and delivering training to share best practice and sector knowledge
• Selected to represent the department at a convention for the Solicitors Group, discussing products and also advising solicitors on legislation changes
Marketing projects within Abbey Tax Protection
• Creating copy to be used on a new website
• Producing presentations to be used to inform the client on tax legislation and services we provide
• Writing clear and precise literature on tax legislation which is sent out to clients but also used in-house as a training reference
• Analysing and then creating a marketing itinerary which highlights any potential gaps in our portfolio and subsequently producing relevant literature
• Evaluate the department website with the objective being to improve functionality
• Producing specific documents for an intermediary company for them to introduce our services to a new customer base.
• Researching and dealing with clients from unexploited industry, including Independent Financial Advisors
Other works within Abbey Tax
• Developing a business plan, whereby Abbey Tax can provide Pension Schemes alongside its existing product range
• Developed a number of roles to be integrated within the Capital Allowances department
Service Advisor (2011-2012)
• Successfully working in a small service department within a well-established car dealership, ensuring targets were met consistently
• Ensuring that we adhered to Ford standards, promoting promotional products such as Nectar
• Applying sales and client knowledge to ensure a seamless and high quality after-sales service
• Accurately preparing and recording invoices
• Working under pressure with quick turnarounds, care and accuracy to ensure customer satisfaction and retention in a highly competitive market
• Selling a range of products and services, to both new and existing clients
• Rapidly building rapport with customers to identify customer needs and resolving customer queries within SLA timescales
• Building excellent computer skills and knowledge of specialist software
• Successfully adapting communication to the customer’s level of technical understanding
• Efficiently resolving customers’ enquires and requirements face to face and over the phone without ramble or jargon
Senior Reprographics Assistant (2004-2011)
David Hall Publishing
• Providing high quality managerial support to the Reprographics Manager in a busy publishing firm
• Creatively producing highly accurate diagrams and designing the front covers for a number of high profile national retail magazines
• Developing exceptional competence in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator), Quark Express, Mac, Word and Excel
• Successfully meeting strict deadlines ensuring a flawless delivery record throughout employment
• Liaising with other creative staff to develop ideas
• Developing creative thinking to push and evolve the level of work that was
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.