As you will note from my enclosed résumé, I am a dynamic individual with a diverse range of skills and experience, recognising and seizing new opportunities that are beneficial to both education and business. I am a strong leader and excellent communicator with the demonstrated ability to teach effectively and implement training schemes on a local/national basis.
Education And Qualifications
QTS Qualified Teacher Status (Teacher Reference Number; RP 04/02725) (2004)
Diploma European Enterprise Management (2 x Post Graduate Diplomas) (1996)
BA (Hons) History and Modern Languages (1995)
Sales & Marketing Director (Co-Founder) (09/2008-date)
Driving Force, Nailsea, Somerset
• Creating and launching BTEC qualification in “Driving and Driver Education”, directing sales and marketing operations in schools/businesses across the UK and abroad
• Responsible for recruitment, appointing senior management staff in addition to Driver Trainers and Teachers
• Successfully implementing different aspects of BTEC including in-car and classroom elements, establishing qualification as being practical and theoretical
• Spearheading new business initiatives such as franchising to councils, currently involved in discussions with leading brands including Mercedes Benz
• Achieving sales targets, establishing growth according to strategic business plan
• Collaborating with Graphic Designer in designing and producing company logo and distributing promotional literature
• Forming relationships with influential figures including actor David Prowse (of Star Wars fame) for product promotion
• Working with local/national media to gain exposure including web interviews with leading brand Confused.com
Deputy Head of 6th Form/Modern Foreign Languages Teacher (09/2005-date)
Nailsea School Academy, Nailsea, Somerset
• Responsible for ensuring the delivery of a first class education with additional benefits (through creation of commercial training courses) in compliance with the National Curriculum and school policies
• Providing leadership and direction to teaching staff, accountable for designing, co-ordinating and implementing technical training courses that achieve a pass rate of 95% or above
• Teaching French GCSE and A Level in a classroom environment, achieving an impressive 100% pass rate
• Successfully collaborating with external corporate contacts such as GE Oil & Gas and Airbus, advising on and being responsible for the implementation of apprenticeship schemes that fulfill business requirements
• Establishing strategic links with community groups/businesses that result in benefiting both education and business
(Earlier career as a Teacher and as a Trade Development Manager for Moet & Chandon, London)
English, French (fluent), Spanish (intermediate)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.