A self-motivated, passionate and disciplined candidate with extensive experience within customer service across diverse industries; highly exposed to different personalities and cultures resulting to strong peer, management, client and third party stakeholder rapport building skills; strong customer experience orientation with experience in effective client face-to-face, telephone and post and electronic mail correspondence; effective time management, problem solving, computer navigation.
Education and Qualifications
MA Marketing and Innovation (2012)
Anglia Ruskin University, UK
PGMED Management (2011)
MHRDM- Human Resource Development & Management (May 2009)
Gujarat University, India
B.C.A. (May 2002)
Gujarat University, India
H.S.C. Accounting, Business Administration (April 1999)
Receptionist / Delivery Driver (Jan. 2010 – Present)
Pizza Hut, London, UK
• Takes over the counter and over the phone orders from customers.
• Accurately handles cash and card payments.
• Prepares pizza according the company’s highly set standards.
• Delivers all pizza on time to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Effectively addresses customer issues and requests
Unit Manager (Feb. 2007 – Jul. 2007)
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Ahmedabad, India
• Recruited the best financial advisors to ensure that all company goals are achieved accordingly.
• Displayed impeccable product knowledge to serve as an example and as the main subject matter expert to the staff; trained, developed and motivated the staff to achieve targets.
• Achieved personal sales targets.
• Attended team meetings and shared best practices with team members.
Computer Instructor (Oct. 2005 – Jan. 2006)
Sarvajivhitavah Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Kanbha. India
• Taught computer to students from the 5th grade to high school.
• Participated in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities within campus and in community events.
• Prepared course materials including homework assignments and handouts.
• Maintained student attendance records, grades and other required records.
Financial Advisor (Jul. 2002 – Jan. 2007)
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. Ahmedabad, India
• Contacted potential clients and set up meetings either within an office environment or within their homes or business promises.
• Built rapport with clients, identified and created needs and provided them with financial solutions.
• Analyzed information given by clients during meetings and prepared financial plans that are best suited to their requirements.
• Promoted and sold financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets.
• Kept abreast with the latest financial products and legislation
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.