Experience in Power , Water, OIL & Gas Sector
Profile at a glance:
Motivated, results-driven professional with 23+ years of experience in Technical Sales & Services.
Dedicated, hard working individual with exceptional skills in developing and implementing programs to increase efficiency and improve customer satisfaction levels.
Recognized for driving high-value revenue and profit gains and improved organizati
Suez Environnement – Degremont Co. ( Sep. 2012 onwards):
Middle East business development Manager:
– Implements the business development and commercial strategy of the Business Unit Middle East and Near East in order to grow
clients’ portfolio and intimacy with clients, ultimately generating leads allowing the organization business opportunities (new market, new technologies)
– Defines the Regional strategy of development in the BU. Assesses, interprets and monitors the requirements of the market and its evolution.
– identifies the appropriate partnerships for long term development; develops strong relationships with clients over time that provides significant input to detect future markets of interest.
– On S, M, L, XL projects, monitors and manages the commercial team, provides support during the contract negotiations, is in charge of the large projects development.
– Ensures representation of the company, positioning their offer and all relevant lobbying actions allowing optimizing potential Business Development, being the direct interlocutor of the local high level authorities.
– Ensures that the best potential development has been identified are translated into action in the organization, sharing in the Strategic Development Committee with knowledge of technical market.
American Engineering Services, Saudi Arabia – GCC (Sep 1995 – Aug 2012)
VICE PRESIDENT (2005 – 2012)
SALES & SERVICE MANAGER (1997 – 2004)
Asst. SALES & SERVICE MANAGER (1995 – 1997)
Permutit & Housman UK, Egypt Branch (Aug 1990 – Aug 1995)
SALES & SERVICE MANAGER (Feb 1993 – Aug 1995) SERVICE MANAGER (1992 – 1993)
SENIOR SERVICE & SALES ENGINEER (1991 – 1992) SERVICE ENGINEER (Aug 1990 – Sep 1991)
AREAS OF EXPOSURE
Formulating strategies for establishment and expansion of business, restructuring the business models to ensure profitability.
Introducing various schemes and incentives for the employees resulting in motivation and increase in volume.
Evaluating performance and monitoring sales and marketing strategies.
Through aggressive business development strategies, enhance brand visibility and accomplish Company Global Target.
Sales and Marketing
• Overseeing the sales and marketing operations, thereby achieving increased sales growth. Analyzing and develop new markets to drive volumes resulting in business growth.
• Driving sales efforts involving effective promotional activities, product awareness with high potential clients for growth and profitability.
• Conducting market study to analyze the latest market trends and tracking competitor activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning the selling and the marketing strategies.
Effectively using Client Relationship Management to expand recurring business.
Improving customer service based on client feedback through the development of new policies
Managing both routine and non-routine customer queries, problems and concerns.
Understanding customers’ needs and providing highest standard service maintaining minimum turn-around-time.
Motivating, training and monitoring performance of team members to ensure query resolution lead team is reduced and customer requirement is met.
Planning team targets, defining quality for the same within the cost parameters to achieve goals.
As Vice President in American Engineering Services, GCC:
• Received accolades for meeting the set targets and achieving bottom line of the business.
• Displayed competency by obtaining highest percentage of customer services satisfaction.
• Drove efforts towards securing company classification registration.
• Acquired the 5 years contracts with Aramco’s biggest Refinery plant.
• Effectively ensured to overcome the competitors and secured the projects.
As Sales & Service Manager in American Engineering Services, GCC:
• Achieved highest target; spearheaded and enhanced Annual Sales of the company significantly surpassing management expectations.
• Instrumental in implementing ISO 9001 in all daily activities.
• Demonstrated ability in attaining highest profit as most of company projects reach to double.
• Played pivotal role in promoting all new generated products.
As Asst. Sales & Service Manager in American Engineering Services, GCC:
• Commended for accomplishing highest target and escalated growth rate.
• Contributed in achieving highest profit from the company gross monthly sales.
PROFESSIONAL TRAININGS / SEMINARS
Attended IDA conferences, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
Professional Selling Skills Course (U.S.A. 1997).
Professional Sales course by Houseman U.K. International Sales Manager (Jan 1994).
Latest Water Treatment Technology course by Houseman U.K. International Technical Manager (Feb 1992). Computer (Fortran & Software) courses faculty of Engineering (Egypt 1989).
Houseman Egypt for Chemical Water Treatment for three months training (Egypt 1988). Squibb Egypt Water Treatment Plant for three months training (Egypt 1988).
Gulf Suez Petroleum Company (GUPCO) for one and half month training (Egypt 1987). Cairo Oil Refining Co. for three months training (Egypt 1986).
MBA in projects Management.
Member of( ASME , IDA, Chartered W&E, APM Association for project Management, AWA, AWWA,AICHE American institute of Chemical Engineers, isa, Gulf Engineering councel,MEEA
Master Degree in Waste Water Treatment, Cairo University – Faculty of Engineering
Authorized Consultancy Engineer (Chemical Engineering), Egyptian Engineering Syndicate
PMP(Project Management Professional) PMP Institute
B. Sc (Chemical Engineering), Cairo university- Faculty of Engineering
AREA OF EXPERTISE
• Commercial (Business Development Management).
• Operation Management.
• Strategic Planning.
• Projects Management.
• Customers Service .
SAMPLES OF MAJOR CLIENTS HANDLING IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Aramco, Sabic, Saudi Electricity Co.,Saudi Oger, Oger International, Snamprojetti,JGC, Saudi Air Force, Perodar, PDO (petroleum Development Of Oman), PWA,MOWE,MOH, Tuhama, ACBI, SPC, SETE Energy, KJO, CPECC, FLOUR, Saudi Kayan, Pertofac, Samsung, Hyundai,Dalim,Techniass Reunidas, KBR, GS Engineering&construction, Petroject, Gupco, Qatar Petroleum, Qatar Gas, Alkhorafi, Qatar National Food Security, Aspire, PEO, Alba, NogaHolding , KEO, PTB, MOF, MOD, Galfar, L&T, Bapco
SAMPLES OF MAJOR CONSULTANTS DEALING WITH IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Worley Parsons, Flour, Khateeb & Almi, Saudi Consultant, Dar Riyadh, Petrocon,Socfon,Mott-Mcdonald, Dar-Alhandsah, EEG, AKEOM,KEO,HYDER,CH2MHILL,P2M,Parason, Parason Brinckerhoff, MWH, AQUA CONSULT, ECG.CDM Smith, Fitchnner,EGIS, SNC LAVAN,GDH,LOUIS BERGER, Artelia, Artesia, B&V , ILF
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.