An outgoing, creative and dynamic digital content producer, my significant work experience both abroad and at highly respected companies in the UK are testament to my commitment, adaptability and potential. My strengths include excellent commercial awareness, communication skills, as well as working well under pressure, as part of a team and being able to think outside of the box. I am mother tongue English with excellent French and Italian language skills and some German and Spanish.
An outgoing, creative and dynamic digital content producer my significant work experience both abroad and at highly respected companies in the UK are testament to my commitment, adaptability and potential. My strengths include excellent commercial awareness, communication skills, as well as working well under pressure, as part of a team and being able to think outside of the box.
Qualifications & Education
Course/qualification Dates from and to/ Education institution/ Grade
French and Italian Studies Sept ’08- July ’12 University of Warwick 1st
A/AS-level: French, Sept ’05- July ’07 Brigg 6th Form College B
10 GCSEs: English, History July 2005 Sir John Nelthorpe 4 A*, 6 A
Digital Content Producer,
Penguin Random House
• Campaign strategy, planning and content production for Penguin books’ cookery platform, The Happy Foodie.
• Maximising and tracking book sales using affiliates.
• Producing marketing materials to promote product range and to support strategic campaigns.
• Presenting on results and strategy.
• Redesigning and implementing link to purchase pages, significantly boosting eCommerce.
• Surpassing all targets for increasing numbers of unique website visits, newsletter open rate and social media followings.
• Planning and implementing numerous seasonally-inspired campaigns teaming up with authors including Nigella Lawson, Rachel Khoo and Yotam Ottolenghi.
Intern, Sainsbury’s Magazine
May ’14 – present
• Campaign brainstorming and researching as part of the features team.
• Copywriting, including feature writing for the Sainsbury’s Magazine blog, the Sainsbury’s Magazine website and all Sainsbury’s Magazine social media accounts.
• Collaborating with the marketing team, writing copy for features within the magazine.
• Significantly increasing twitter and pinterest following.
• Increasing the number of visitors directed to the website through pinterest by over 500%.
• Improving website SEO.
Sept ’12 – May ‘14
• Writing about travel experiences whilst living in France, Spain and Italy.
• Writing for The Huffington Post, The Florentine and on my blog.
• Promoting content through social media, notably Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
• Being nominated as Editor’s choice for the Huffington Post blog on several occasions.
• Averaging 1,500 visitors per day on my private blog.
Language consultant, self-employed, Tuscany
Sept ’12 – May ‘14
• Managing my own business abroad.
• Providing corporate translation and tutoring.
• Single-handedly translating websites and marketing materials for several large companies.
Project leader, READ international
Sept ’11 – July ‘12
• Leading a team of around 50 volunteers.
• Managing all project fundraising by implementing a marketing plan, organising and promoting large scale fundraising events and general PR.
• Managing the project’s social media accounts.
• Reaching and surpassing my fundraising target of £8000 within the 8 month deadline.
• Successfully collecting and shipping over 10,500 second-hand textbooks to Tanzania.
Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Indesign, Photoshop and several CMS and email systems.
I have a great passion for all aspects of foreign cultures, which I have been able to explore whilst living abroad. My main interests include food, travel, photography and sharing my experiences through many forms of social media.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.