MBA-HR & IR with around 7+ years rich experience in Organization Design & Development, HR strategy & transformation, Manpower Assessments & Talent Management, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits; Employee Engagement with well-known organization.
My areas of professional practice primarily includes:
1. Organization Strategy - Structure & Design, Organization Development.
2. Designing & Implementing HR Systems.
4. Competency Modeling / Mapping.
Compensation & Benefit
Master in Human Resource & Industrial Relations (MBA-HR & IR) with around 7 years rich experience in Organization Design & Development, HR strategy and transformation, Manpower Assessments & Talent Management, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits; Employee Engagement with well-known organization.
My areas of professional practice primarily include work streams under:
1. Organization Strategy – Structure & Design and Organization Development.
2. Designing & Implementing HR Systems and Policies.
3. Change Management.
4. Competency Modeling / Mapping.
5. Compensation and Benefits benchmarking.
6. Employee Growth and Performance Management.
7. Leadership – Assessment / Development, Succession Planning.
Significant experience of the recruitment functions with sound understanding of all sources of recruitment.
Knowledge of Statutory Compliances like PF, ESIC, Gratuity and Bonus requirements.
1. Sagar Ratna Restaurants Pvt. Ltd. Manager – Human Resource Oct 2013 to till date
2. Franchise India Group, New Delhi Manager – Human Resource Aug 2013 – Oct 2013
Deputy Manager – HR Nov 2012 – July 2013
Assistant Manager – HR Apr 2012 – Oct 2012
3. NEIC Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi Asst. Manager – Recruitment Oct 2011 – Mar 2012
Sr. Executive – Recruitment Oct 2010 – Sep 2011
4. ACS Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi Sr. Executive – Recruitment Apr 2010 – Sep 2010
Executive Recruitment Apr 2009 – Mar 2010
Management Trainee Jun 2008 – Mar 2009
Job Profile at Sagar Ratna Restaurants Private Limited
Sagar Ratna Restaurants Private Limited is India’s Largest South Indian Restaurant Chain having approx. 100 outlets across India.
Talent Acquisition & Induction:
Responsible for closing positions for various departments through business partners, portals, database and references, right from the junior to senior levels and Induction to new Joinees.
Pivotal in devising a new employee referral program that boosted the referral policy and made the organization less dependent on consultancies.
Facilitated seamless settling down of new hires through On-Boarding Activities and Employee Orientation Programmes.
Performance Management / Employee Life Cycle Management:
Took the lead in designing the new appraisal form.
Conducted Induction training program for managers on the same.
Oriented employees on the Performance Management System of the organization.
Followed up with Department Heads for on time completion of appraisals.
Coordinated for Confirmation Appraisals, drawing up improvement plans where required.
Playing a key role in design of the compensation structure.
Defined the compensation structure to all new Joinees at the time of Induction.
Preparing employee records & updating it on regular basis
Sending monthly HR reports (Joining V/s Separations, Transfers & Annual Leaves) to Top-Management for further action.
Training & Organizational Development:
Drew up the Training Calendar i.e. capsule training on HR processes and systems at restaurant level.
Implement Feedback system of Trg. From employee & Dept. Heads & Kaizen it on regular basis.
Employee Engagement-Welfare/Grievance Management:
A key initiative includes monthly birthday celebrations, Rewards & Recognition (R&R) on a monthly basis.
Ensuring speedy resolution of employee grievances by floating grievance handling desk email.
Supervising collection of all suggestion / complaints on a daily basis.
Tracked Attrition figures analyzed possible causes for high attrition and instituted corrective measures at restaurant level.
Statutory Compliances & CSR Activities:
Handling various liasoning & audit activities for ESI, PF & labour courts for all outlets at across north India.
Initiating various CSR activities like blood donation camps, Eye Operations, health-check ups etc.
Job Profile at Entrepreneur India Advisors Pvt. Ltd. (Franchise India Group Company)
Entrepreneur India is a group company of Franchise India and consulting firm delivering a complete range of human capital management services to companies, including HR and Benefits Outsourcing, HR Strategy and Technology, Organizational Change, Retirement & Financial Management and Talent & Reward Strategies. It provides distinctive value, top-rated customer service, and measurable business impact.
Manager – Human Resource Strategy / Business Transformation
Responsibilities include Project Delivery & Management, Client Management with significant experience in managing multiple projects.
Interact with the key stakeholders to understand the business plans and organization philosophy.
Work closely with strategy & operations consulting team to design organization structure in line with the business plan.
Organization Transformation programs including design of Organization structure, HR Process and Policies.
Talent Management Programs including design of Performance Management, Competency Frameworks and HR Diagnostic Study.
Designed new HR policy manual with necessary formats supporting the processes.
Developed job descriptions for the unique positions.
Designed high-level grading and banding for various positions through market benchmarking and internal job evaluation.
Mapped the organization levels in terms of executive burden, accountabilities and complexity of tasks to arrive at the optimum head counts.
Prepared transition maps and role profile charts for new positions along with harmonization of pay and bands.
Designed a robust performance management system and cascaded the organization level KPI’s to individual KRA’s.
Developed a learning model for process excellence awards through learning maps and programmes.
Developed Hi-potential identification & evaluation mechanism
Designed the managerial & behavioral competency frameworks across the levels.
1) Reliance Retail Industries Ltd, Lucknow Mar 07 – Oct 07.
HR Trainee (Talent Acquisition Team for R-fresh Stores)
• Recruitment & Selection
• On-boarding of Employees
• Training & Placement
• MIS & Database Management
Education & Qualifications
Master in Human Resource & Industrial Relations
University of Lucknow, Lucknow in 2008.
B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration)
Choudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut in 2006.
• Completed Eight Weeks Summer Training at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LTD. Ranipur (Haridwar) on the topic of “MOTIVATION AT NON EXECUTIVE LEVEL” in Human Resource Department.
• Attended a seminar on Retail Market at National Level in 2007.
• Attended industrial visit to TATA MOTORS, Lucknow in 2007.
• Attended industrial visit to NESTLE, HCL, BAJAJ AUTO PVT. LTD., THAI SUMMIT NEEL AUTO PVT. LTD, Rudrapur in 2007.
• Project on Pantaloons Retail (India) Ltd.
Achievements & Awards
• Successfully completed the task of closing the existing positions within TAT.
• Awarded many times as best employee of the month in NEIC Pvt. Ltd.
• Sourcing a large pool of suitable candidates required for working in the Reliance Fresh Stores at various Levels.
Other Achievement Details/Information:-
• Participated in Debate Programme at University level in 2005.
• Actively involved in organizing an Annual HR Fest OASIS, 2K7.
• Actively involved in organizing an Annual HR Fest OASIS, 2K8.
• Participated In Cricket Tournament at University level in 2009
Hobbies : Playing & Watching Cricket, Watching movies, interacting with different types of people
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.