I am a Graduated Civil Engineer with 5. 5 Years of post Graduate experience on roads and infrastructure projects.
Experience: With 5.5 years of experience in the ROADS & INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS as a Road Engineer, QA/QC Civil Engineer, Road Design Engineer.
Project Covered Road Works, Infrastructure (Utility/Drainage) works Including Pipe Culverts, Irrigation System, Spare Utilities and Catch Basin.
Electrical Works for street lighting cables/poles, Electrical Duct banks, Telecommunication Duct bank.
University : Mehran University of Engineering & Technology (Pakistan)
Highest Degree : Bachelor in Civil Engineering
Date in Attendance: 2005-2009
1) Position: QC Civil Engineer Duration:
From June , 2013 to Present
Employer: Mohammed Ali AL Swailem Co. Ltd. (MASCO, SAUDI ARABIA).
Type of Project: Roads, Bridges & Utilities Construction.
Scope of Work:
As one of the Largest Construction Group Based in Saudi Arabia, I am serving as a QC Engineer.
This Project is carried out under the Project management of BECHTEL.
Project includes Construction of Roads, Bridges and Utilities (Telecommunication Duct Bank, Electrical Duct Banks, Spare Utilities, Irrigation Pipe Sleeves, Pipe Culverts, Drainage Pipes, Electrical Light poles and Catch Basins. I was responsible for following:
• Ensure that all construction Activities are as per latest approved drawings and in accordance to Client standards and specifications.
• Responsible for Inspection, Monitoring on all civil works & construction activities are carried out in accordance with the approved method statement, inspection test plan (ITP), quality control procedure (QCP).
• Raise the NCR if found any Non Conformance and correct it.
• Witness the concrete pours and monitor concrete temperature, slump tests, placement, vibration, preparation for test-cylinders, and finishing. After placement, monitor the curing process (including the quality of water used), form removal, and surface finish of the exposed concrete.
• Ensure that Subcontractors are working as per Specification.
• Maintain the onsite Safety procedures as required by Royal Commission and ensuring implementation in strict compliance with the provision of the contract.
• Receive Materials on site from suppliers and follow-up material storage on site.
• Responsible for conducting soil compaction test using nuclear gauge on site and also conducting concrete tests (air, slump & temperature) on site following the RC (Royal Commission Jubail ) standards and specifications.
• Day to day surveillance of civil activities.
• Ensure that the tests are carried out as required, with proper tools, equipments, and suitable personnel.
• Ensure that the equipment used is in good working condition and calibrated.
• Ensure that the inspections and tests are properly recorded and filed.
• Coordinate with Third Party Testing Agency for field sampling and testing.
• Prepare and submit material / work inspection request and testing.
• Maintain and Prepare daily Schedule reports, Daily QC reports, Hold Point Release and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required Report directly to QA/QC Manager.
• Participate in Weekly Qa/Qc meeting with Client and Internally.
2) Position: Civil Engineer- Roads Duration:
From Oct 2011 to April 2013
Employer: Defense Officers Housing Authority, D.H.A (Karachi, Pakistan)
Type of Project: Construction and Development of Roads & Infrastructure Project.
Scope of Work:
• Supervision of Road way excavation, Embankment, Sub grade, Aggregates base course, bituminous base course, Bituminous wearing course and ensure that they are undertaken in accordance with contract drawings, quality policies.
• Resolve construction issues within authority limits.
• Estimate quantities and cost of material.
• Direct and participate in Surveying to layout as directed by Senior Engineer.
• Liaise with consultants and sub-contractors with reference to construction works.
• Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
• Presentations and technical report writing.
• Participate in weekly meeting and monthly executive meetings.
3) Position: Junior Design Engineer (Highways & Transportation) Duration:
From Feb , 2010 to Sep 2011
Employer: Osmani & Company (Engineers, Planners, Architect), (Karachi, Pakistan)
Type of Project: Design & Development of Roads Projects.
Scope of Work:
• Designing the Horizontal & Vertical Alignment using Auto-Cad and Eagle point RoadCalc Software’s.
• Developing design criteria for designing of roads (using AASHTO Green book Manual for urban thoroughfare design).
• Assistance in preparing BOQs and quantity takeoffs.
• Prepare Road Layout.
• To Estimate the Cost of Project.
• Prepare the Cross Section.
• Calculate the Earthwork quantity.
• Auditing of roads and Swept Path Analysis of intersections and turnings (Using Auto-Turn Software).
Technical Skills & Competencies
Auto Cad – Good
Land Desktop- Basic
Eagle Point (Road Calc) – Good
Ms Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) – Good
Communication and Organization Skills:
Liaise with Client, consultants directly with reference to construction works.
Able to meet tight deadlines, thorough, quality-oriented, Trusted and Useful to take responsibility, client focused.
Confident in public dealing, Confident presentations. Mix and communicate with all age groups.
Coordination between engineering and construction activities.
English – Good
Arabic – Limited Working Proficiency
Urdu – Excellent
Sindhi – Working Proficiency
NOTE: VALID SAUDI ARABIA DRIVING LICENCE.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.