An ambitious and dedicated Gantry Crane Operator with a diverse range of skills and experience. Efficiently and safely operates a diverse range of vehicles. Utilizes strong communication and interpersonal skills to develop excellent working relationships with colleagues at all levels. An exceptionally well organized professional who efficiently multi-tasks and shows an aptitude for logistical planning. Possesses a proven record of adhering to deadlines and stipulated requirements.
Gantry Crane Operator (2012 – date)
PD PORTS, Hull, England
• Efficiently unloading and loading containers of different sizes from vessels using a gantry crane to transport items on to a tug and trailer, ensuring consistent compliance with all relevant safety regulations
• Driving tugs and trailers carrying containers to reach stackers, facilitating safe and space efficient storage stacking
• Driving reach stackers to store containers from the vessels or to enable the safe loading of containers onto outbound road HGVs
Military Transport Junior Manager (2010 – 2012)
BRITISH ARMY, worldwide
• Effectively prioritizing workload and managing time to fulfil responsibility for booking, planning and issuing all transport within the headquarters and squadron
• Conducting various fleet management, maintenance, service and inspection activities in accordance with established policies, procedures and regulations
• Managing all fuel / lubricant issues and accounting, also, diligently maintaining all soldiers’ driving and training records to a high degree of accuracy, updating information as necessary
• Expertly operating vehicles in all license categories, conscientiously maintaining adherence to safe driving practice at all times
Taxi Driver (2007 – 2010)
SELF-EMPLOYED, Hull, UK
• Collecting passengers and driving them to their requested destination within the city and beyond, maintaining high standards of safety, efficiency and professionalism at all times
• Performing cash handling duties and ensuring adherence to agreed collection times; successfully developing an excellent reputation by providing consistently high standards of service
Parking Attendant (2006 – 2007)
VINCI PARK, Hull, UK
• Diligently patrolling all allocated beats around the city, issuing parking fines where necessary and proving information to the public as required
Driver / Fueller / Shunter (2004 – 2006)
STAGECOACH, Hull, UK
• Driving a range of buses around various designated routes in the city, efficiently processing cash transactions and confidently interacting with members of the public
• Fuelling and safely parking up all types of buses and coaches in preparation for the following day of service, promptly identifying any concerns regarding the vehicle and reporting these for repair
Royal Engineer (2003 – 2004)
BRITISH ARMY, UK
• Providing comprehensive and efficient Royal Engineer support to all other arms of the service, also, maintaining stipulated standards of base security and tidiness
• Driving a range of vehicles to move stores and transport people as required, ensuring consistent compliance with relevant policies, procedures and codes of practice
Education And Qualifications
10 GCSEs: Including English and Mathematics
Archbishop Thurstan Secondary School, UK (2000)
Practical Test Ship to Shore Gantry Crane Vessel Working, PD Ports (2013)
Novice Training in the operation of Reach Stackers, PD Ports (2013- expires 2016)
Novice Training in the operation of Fifth Wheel Tractor Units for Quay Work, PD Ports (2013- expires 2016)
Welcome to Excellence; Welcome Host (English Tourist Board) (2006)
Welcome to Excellence; Welcome All (English Tourist Board) (2006)
City & Guilds Parking Enforcement (2006)
SVQ Level 2; Construction & Civil Engineering Services (2004)
NVQ Level 2; Personal Skills (2003)
NVQ Level 2; Security, Safety and Loss Prevention (2003)
NVQ Level 2, Business Administration (2002)
CLAIT Level 1; Computer Literacy and Information Technology (2002)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.