I had actually started my career in a catering sector in the 5* Intercontinental Hotel in Malta, where i had the pleasure to serve the Queen of Britain and the Italian Prime Minister.
Couple of years later, i had broadened my skills by having a manager-orientated job in England whilst having a translating job on the site.
I am wiling to learn and with my already travelled years in industry, i am not afraid to try new things anywhere in the world.
2010 – 2013
Manager, B&Q Coffee Shop
• Team leader responsibilities, including:
o Sorting wages
o Stock control
o Staff management
• Dealing with complaints; general customer service
• Completing paperwork and closing books
• Preparing meals and snacks for customers to order and pre-prep of goods
• Cash handling; dealing with suppliers and completing stock taking
2007 – 2010
Supervisor, B&Q Coffee Shop
• Supervision of several members of staff
• Dealing with customer enquiries
• Serving customers, taking orders and payments; cash handling
• Presenting promotion
• Inputting delivery invoices and sale figures
• Preparing meals and snacks for customers to order and pre-pre of goods
• Going over orders with suppliers; stock taking
General Assistant, Hare and Hounds
• Serving customers and taking orders; cash handling and till operation
• Taking reservations; answering telephone calls
• Working behind the bar; waitressing duties
• Helping in kitchen and cleaning when required
2004 – 2006
Waitress/Bar staff, Intercontinental Hotel in Malta
• Serving food and beverages to VIP guests including:
o HRH Queen Elizabeth II
o Italian President
o Prime Minister of Malta and others
• Working in banqueting and fine dining; buffets and lobby bar
• Serving customers and taking orders
• Sorting till float; cash handling and till operation
• Supervising members of staff and training them
Guest Service Operator, Intercontinental Hotel in Malta
• Answering telephone calls; transferring calls to others
• Sorting out faxes and mail
• Updating client records
• Training on customer assessment and customer service
I was praised for efficient service, high standard of service and obtained two complimentary letters from customers.
2002 – 2004 – Waitress, Bukkett restaurant
I have achieved the following:
• GCSE English
• OCR Level 1 in Administration
• OCR Level 1 for IT users
• Maltese language certificate
• Russian Language Diploma (first year)
I completed a ‘BTEC National Diploma equivalent’ in Prague, which covered:
• Czech and Literature
• Business Law
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.