To Whom It May Concern:
My name is junaid Khan i am currently residing in the United Kingdom. I am seeking employment within the United Arab Emirates, my employment history and expertise are from a wide range of fields and sectors from Business Management, Finance, Social Services NGO's and Politics. Having worked in the industry for over a few years I have developed a wide range of skills that would meet and exceed the expectations for the role, I will work with the best of my ability.
2010 – 2014 Village Retail LTD
• Implementing effective visual merchandising of products on the sales floor, whilst adhering to all company standards and guidelines
• Liaising with Head Office departments to ensure the store maintains appropriate stock levels in order to meet all customer requirements
• Implementing effective management and motivation to all staff members improving the overall drive and performance within the team and maintaining the highest levels of customer service
• Monitoring stock and inventory levels and successfully maintaining shrinkage at a minimum, whilst remaining in line with all business objectives
• Delivering training and mentoring to all staff members and conducting regular meetings and reviews with individual staff members in order to maintain company standards and procedures
• Overseeing all customers, head office and business partners transactions within the store to ensure the highest level of integrity and accuracy is maintained at all times
• Responsible for implementing effective sales techniques to all staff within the store, increasing sales and maximising profitability.
2010-2014 Al-Khair Foundation
International Project Management
• Planning Projects with other team members
• Creating project reports based upon outcome, feasability and targets achieved
• Managing a team of 6-8 people working on my associated Projects
• Setting up the Infrastructure of the Projects
• Working at all levels from Operational to Tactical whenever required to do so
• Maintaining a good relation with external parties, donors and trustees
• Crisis prevention, conflict management
• Organising volunteers
• Arranging delegation visits on site
2008-2009 Edgbaston Post Office LTD
Part Time Assisting Manager
• Working alongside the general manager to ensure the smooth and efficient running of all operations in the office.
• Responsible for organising and coordinating all training and team development activities in order to enhance both individual and team performance and achieve set targets.
• Conducting annual staff appraisals and dealing promptly and appropriately with any poor performance issues, absences and misconduct from staff, whilst complying with the company’s people policies procedures.
• Undertaking general administrative duties including processing payment transactions, monitoring and recording cash amounts in tills, preparing sales reports and overseeing all IT systems.
• Dealing with Customer queries and complaints.
2007 – 2011 British Asians Cultural & Welfare CIC
• This was a Non Profit Organisation set-up with a friend working around the local constituency based upon local issues and needs for the community. I wanted to get involved within the local region and help towards finishing the deprivation of necessary needs as this is one of my Passions, helping, guiding to the best of your ability.
• Working alongside the Birmingham City Council
• Taking on projects from many other recognised charitable organisations
• Communicating with the applicants from the local community, discussing ideas on what needs to be implemented and focused upon.
• Organising different types of events ranging from Sports, Health, Literacy and Education.
2006-2008 Small Heath Park Post Office LTD
Part Time Assisting Manager
• Managing cash for the office, keeping track of cash flows
• Promoting new products in compliance with FSA
• Handling Rota systems
• Handling Admin work
• Communicating with the PO network
• Coordinating with local employment offices
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
2014: Masters (Marketing & Innovation) Anglia Ruskin University
ABP Postgraduate Diploma Level 7 London School Of Marketing
2008: B-TEC National Systems Support South Birmingham College
2007: B-TEC First I.C.T. South Birmingham College
2006: GNVQ I.C.T. South Birmingham College
2005: G.C.S.E (English & Maths) MCET-OCR Birmingham
• People Management Training
• Merchandising & Retail Presentation Training
• Security, Health & Safety Training
• Legal Retail Law Training
• FSA Training
• Legal Insurance Training
KEY I.T. SKILLS
• MS Office, Word, Excel, Internet & Email
Driving licence: Full/Clean
Health: Excellent; non-smoker
Other: Qualified First Aider
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.