An ambitious and dedicated Customer Service / Financial Advisor with extensive experience across banking, retail and insurance industries. Utilizes strong communication and interpersonal skills to establish excellent working relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels. Diligently maintains accurate customer records in both written and digital formats. Ensures consistent compliance with all relevant policies procedures, standards and regulations.
Education And Qualifications
MSc: International Business and Enterprise (2010)
Dissertation: ‘Consumers’ Attitudes and Perceptions Towards Internet Banking in Nigeria’
University of Glamorgan, Treforest, Pontypridd, Wales, UK
BSc (Hons): Business Administration (2006)
Babcock University, Ogun State, Nigeria
Secondary Certificate: GCSE Equivalent
Iju Ebiye High School, Ogun State, Nigeria
Compliance and Audit Consultant (2012 – date)
LLOYDS BANKING GROUP, Black Horse Finance, (Huntswood Recruitments), Cardiff, Wales
• Effectively prioritizing workload and managing time to fulfil multiple responsibilities simultaneously, including handling kickbacks from other departments to identify and resolve errors in cases sent for processing
• Conducting thorough investigations of written payment protection insurance complaints and determining whether the insurance sales on loans were conducted in compliance with established FSA guidelines
• Producing comprehensive summarized final assessments detailing the outcome of customer complaint investigations for timely submission
• Liaising with customers to discuss insurance complaints submitted and utilizing strong communication skills to develop productive working relationships
• Working effectively as part of a team to consistently achieve quantity / quality targets in accordance with business objectives and regulatory requirements
• Fulfilling responsibility for receiving written complaints from both customers and claims management companies and accurately logging the information on the system
Payment Protection Insurance, Case Handler (2011 – 2012)
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, Reading / Bristol (Hazzel Carr)
• Diligently investigating all client complaints on behalf of RBS, from the initial report to the final completion of the case, including payment protection insurance on loans, credit cards, overdrafts and mortgages
• Liaising with customers and third parties over the telephone to swiftly resolve any complaints issued, eliciting further information and responding to queries as necessary
• Frequently liaising with UKI and FOS to facilitate the efficient and satisfactory resolution of clients’ complaints, also, identifying cases which are outside of jurisdiction
• Conscientiously ensuring that all decisions are fair and independent, in accordance with Ombudsman and FSA regulations, issuing final decision letters to clients and conducting redress calculations
(Jun – Jul 2011) Customer Complaint Handler
WELSH WATER DWR CYMRU, Cardiff, Wales
• Responding promptly and knowledgeably to inbound customer service calls, managing general / technical queries from existing customers and maintaining an exceptionally high standard of service at all times
• Utilizing an excellent working knowledge of internal computer systems to log customer records / enquiries during telephone consultations with the customer
(May – Jun 2011) Customer Service Manager (1 month contract)
TESCO HOUSE, Ty Glas, Wales
• Diligently maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of products, services and customer information to ensure efficient handling of customer queries relating to clubcard statements and vouchers
Customer Service Representative / Complaint Handler (2010 – 2011)
CONDUIT UK, (Sky), Cardiff, Wales
• Efficiently processing customers’ payment for products, researching / resolving customer queries and assisting existing / potential customers to identify the most suitable product / service for their household
• Providing consistently high standards of after-sale service, delivering a promise of commitment and accurately logging customer details / complaints on the system while talking to clients on the telephone
Administrative Officer (Apr – Aug 2009)
FAST TRACK DEVELOPMENTS LTD., Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Claims Handler / Application agent (2008 – 2009)
UNIC INSURANCE PLC., Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Tutor, Business Studies (2007 – 2008)
NYSC (NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS), ECWA Secondary School, Gusau, Zamfara, Nigeria
Sales Executive (Part Time) (2006 – 2007)
CHELLARAMS PLC., Isolo, Lagos, Nigeria
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.