Please see CV
Employer: Barclays Bank (Wealth and Investment Management) October 2010 – present
Job Title: Credit Specialist – UK Private Bank
• Working within the UK Private Bank providing credit advice (regulated and non-regulated) and structuring solutions to existing clients.
• Building relationships with external Key Business Introducers (KBI’s) to attract in segment clients to the Bank and provide sufficient credit solutions ( KBI’s – Solicitors, Accountants, Family Offices, Mortgage Brokers)
• Specifically mapped to Private Bankers in the Special Focus, FIG, HNW and Family Office Teams. Maintaining and building internal relationships.
• Self-starter, work in a team environment often under time constraints and making credit decisions under pressure in the best interest of the client ensuring adherence to internal processes, compliance, regulatory requirements and risk models.
• Closely working alongside Private Bankers, Credit Risk Team, Product Team and Credit Structuring Group (CSG) to provide the best solution for complex cases – e.g. unusual properties, unusual income structure), large loan lending, SPV lending, Trust lending, Commercial Lending, cross collateralised lending, portfolio lending, development lending etc.
• Using self-initiative to assess the risk reward of the proposed credit requirement, working closely with the client, client’s representatives, accountants, solicitors, and various internal teams (Legal, Credit risk, CSG, Product, compliance, operations, offshore teams)
• Keeping up to date with regulatory changes and adhering to regulatory and internal (compliance /sale standards) requirements – e.g. for regulated lending issuing Initial Disclosure Documents (IDD) and Key Facts Illustrations (KFI), completing satisfactory fact finds.
• Working closely with clients, client representatives, solicitors, accountants and internal teams through entire lending process – Pre-Offer: meeting, presentations, application, approval, Valuation and Post Offer: issuing Offer/Facility letters, `return of accepted documents, completion, release of funds/drawdown.
• Building and maintaining relationships with panel valuers. Liaising with valuers to deliver sufficient information and advice to satisfy Bank requirements.
• Performance: 2011 – 184% to target, 2012 – 170% to target and 2013 – 154% to target. Targets can be explained on request.
– All figures above can be proven and are available on request.
Employer: Barclays Bank (Retail) March 2006 – October 2010
Job Title: Mortgage Advisor (Canary Wharf, City of London)
• Providing mortgage solutions (residential and buy to let) and protection advice for mainly high net worth clients.
• Contributing to branch targets and objectives. Training and coaching Personal Bankers to generate mortgage and protection sales opportunities.
• Consistently motivated and exceeding personal targets.Managing my own diary, providing flexibility and excellent customer service at all times.
• Meeting client expectations for mortgage and protection needs, following these through to application, offer and completion.
• Maintaining existing client relations to generate future business and referrals.
• Working closely with Barclays Financial Planners, Local Business Managers, Private Bank and Barclays Premier to increase mortgage business.
• Generating business opportunities for other areas of the Bank including Barclays Premier, Business Banking, Financial Advice, Private Banking and Barclays International.
• Supporting Barclays Premier Managers to maintain and manage client portfolios’ mortgage and protection expectations.
• Performance: 2006 – Rank 10/790+ (3rd in City of London), 2007 – Rank 9/790+ (2nd in City of London), 2008 – Rank 7/790+ Total Applications, 6/790+ Completions YTD and 1/790+ Conquest/VAPM Banked (1st in City of London), 2009 – Top in London South for Applications and Completions, Top Nationally For Conquest/VAPM Banked (1st in City of London), 2010 – Top in London South for Applications and Completions. Top Nationally for Conquest VAPM YTD to October 2010.
– All figures mentioned above can be proven and are available on request.
Employer: Britannia Building Society April 2005 – February 2006
Job Title: Area Mortgage Advisor
• Covering 13 branches within M25 – Meeting clients during Business Peaks, Conducting home/business visits and providing branch cover during Senior Mortgage Advisor (Branch Based) annual leave.
• Providing Regulated Advice on Mortgage Products and associated Protection Products.
• Maintaining Customer relations to generate other business area leads and future pipeline business.
• Meeting customer expectations to ensure Mortgage Application, Offer and Completion meets their needs.
• Promoting and progressing relationship between Britannia Building Society and related Affinity Groups. Promoting Britannia products, services and benefits.
• Exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s). Responsible for meeting own Targets.
Employer: Britannia Building Society January 2004 – April 2005
Job Title: Senior Mortgage Advisor (Branch Based)
• Branch based Mortgage Advisor – Providing Regulated Advice on Mortgage Products and associated Protection Products.
• Managing branch in periods of Manager’s Annual Leave or absence. (Auditing, till checks and colleague management).
• Self generating leads for other business areas on the back of Mortgage Interviews to meet branch targets (e.g. Personal Loan, Investment, Credit Card and Regulated Investment Leads)
Employer: Britannia Building Society August 2003 – January 2004
Job Title: Member Advisor
Employer: Barclays International, London April 2002 – August 2003
Job Title: Operations Payments Officer
Education and Qualifications:
Institute of Financial Service
Certificate For Financial Advisors (CeFA 1, 2 and 3)
Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP 1,2 and 3)
(Registered Mortgage Advisor Status – 2004)
Queenmary and Westfield, University of London 1998 – 2001
BSc (Hons) Environmental Science with Economics (Second Class Honors)
Key Units: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Climate Change, Human Economies, Human Geography, World Civilisations, Env. Pollution, Env. Management, Computing Applications, Env. Issues, Research Methods.
Kingsbury High School 1996 – 1998
A Level: Economics – Grade C, Geography – Grade C, General Studies – Grade B
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.