A highly self motivated, extremely hard working and driven individual with a multi faceted background and proven track record within the financial, retail and hospitality industries, stock control and private/commercial security. An inspirational and motivational leader, capable of coaching and empowering individuals to achieve their own potential and to make a significant contribution to the full delivery of common goals.
2013 – To Date CORPORATE SECURITY OFFICER, Wilson James Co. Ltd, Aberdeen (Scotland)
• Personally responsible for the provision of a high quality security to both person and property
• Ensuring the consistent adherence to all governing health and safety and other guidelines and procedures
• Carrying out regular security checks and reporting any breaches quickly and efficiently
• Dealing with any queries in a prompt, professional and knowledgeable manner
2012 – 2013 STOCK CONTROL ASSISTANT, Tesco Plc, Aberdeen (Scotland)
• Delivering an exceptional customer service at all times as well as performing checkouts and preparing gap reports in relation to the stock for presentation to managers
2009 – 2012 WAITER (Chef de Rang) Marcus Wareing at The Berkeley, London (UK)
• Reporting to the Head Waiter with an accurate record of waste and spoilage and undertaking duties and responsibilities as directed by members of the senior management team
• Playing an instrumental role within a successful and productive team incorporating Commis Waiters and other members of staff, contributing to the smooth delivery of service on a constant basis
• Personally responsible for the effective supervision of the Commis de Rang, providing valuable support and guidance and motivating the same to carry out all duties to a high quality standard
• Ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, assisting with menu choices and serving the same within a timely manner, dealing with any queries quickly and efficiently
• Assisting other departments when requested with the smooth daily running of the restaurant
2007 – 2009 ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT, Shree Annapurna Academy, Biratnager (Nepal)
• Undertaking a multi faceted Assistant Accountants role, including responsibly handling cash, preparing accurate daily reports of cash flows and carrying out data entry on in-house software
BA (hons) Accounting & Financial Management (University of Sunderland) 2011
Secondary Education 2005
Key I.T Skills
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, Email
Languages: English, Hindi & Nepalese
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.