A highly motivated self starter, who has worked in a Shared Service Centre for the last 6 years of a 12 year career within the same company. Uniting multiple offices into one objective was achieved by regular and affective comms, seeking out their feedback and providing updates on progress.
As the key communication builder for the SSC, I built comms plans, webinars, tutorials, created survey, fed data back to board level, produced KPIs and "get well" plans as necessary.
As a highly-motivated and results orientated manager, I have a proven track record of providing exemplary levels of service. My twelve years experience within Northgate, (now NGA HR) has developed me as a people and process manager and a change agent, often leading the way to implement, often unattractive, change successfully, including people management. A Shared Service Centre, SSC, is a low cost high efficiency operation that services the global community. The uniting factor for our regional offices is communication, which was my key task and where I excelled. I am looking to secure a position that values a strong communicator who deals with people from all walks of life, and can remain positive regardless of the challenges faced.
Working Capital Manager, Northgate, Granada, Spain
October 2014 to June 2015
My role covered Working Capital, working with clients, vendors and cascading messages to the business community. Fully adopting a Vendor Portal, to minimise costs, improve efficiencies, and increasing compliance.
• Regular tailored and on time messages that elicited actions and feedback
• Built effective comms plans for fellow colleagues to assist them in cascading their messages
• Composed and produced tutorials for several in house systems in order to promote the correct channel of communication
• Production of online promotional video for the Vendor Portal
• Partook in Board level meetings to demonstrate Working Capital strategies and progress for the quarter
• The NGA “desupport” policy had not been bedded in fully across the group. Through my root cause analysis, engagement with each country, and process mapping this was adopted fully with positive results in the age debt profile of our clients
Finance Manager, Northgate, Granada, Spain
October 2011 to October 2014
As the SSC continued to evolve, it was clear greater focus was required on developing the communication skills with our vendor base as well as approaching spend more strategically.
• Engaged with key vendors to improve relationships and in turn maximise NGA’s Working Capital
• Introduced and hosted monthly webinars for colleagues and an FAQ for vendors, again improving relationships and managing expectations
• Reported upwards to CFO to share weaknesses, strengths and ultimately proposed solutions
• Built and cascaded plans across both SSCs to ensure quarter/half/year end targets and strategies were understood
• Developed relevant, easily reportable KPIs to ensure progress increased, Team Leaders could use them as a key tool, and a monthly summary could be supplied to senior managers
Transformation Team Manager, Northgate, Granada, Spain
October 2010 to October 2011
My role developed into Transformation activities, including vendor management, reporting and dispute resolution. The team had ten members in it who were analytical, great communicators, and had a methodical approach to problem solving.
• Hosted road shows to publicise the SSC, face to face and by webinar
• Mentored junior members of the SSCs on how to manage stakeholders, comms plans, and publishing effective and meaningful reports
Team Leader, GSSC, Northgate, Granada, Spain
July 2009 to October 2010
After six years of PA support, I was keen to explore other areas of the business as well as embrace the opportunity of working abroad at the Granada office of Northgate.
• I led and mentored a newly created team of six
• The core task of the team was to take customer disputed invoices and turn them into cash
• Disputed invoices were generally put at the lower end of the businesses to do list, I moved them much higher to the top
• Analysis was carried out that revealed behaviours that led to prediction data and helped to increase awareness within the business
• Communication again was key with the credit team, clients and Account Managers
PA to three Senior Managers, Northgate, Bristol Uk (Formerly Edis Partnerships)
October 2003 to July 2009
• I actively made the working lives of three senior managers and a team of six consultants, easier, more efficient, and ensured they were aware of risks to their deadlines and assisted to reduce that risk
• I was the lead organiser, promoter of the Annual User Group, which saw increased membership, improved quality of delivery and an array of guest speakers
Prior to Northgate
• Practice Track, Bristol. PA to Director
• Regus, Bristol. Service Administrator
• Stralfours, Falmouth, Cornwall, Customer Service Agent
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook, SAP, Taulia products
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Public speaking to small or large audiences (including guest speaker at webinars)
• Ability to motivate people
• Present complex data to an audience unfamiliar with the subject
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.