I have more than 10 years career span working in the Aviation industry at multiple positions most recently as a commercial manager. During this span of time, I have gained proper knowledge on a variety of critical functions of sales , purchasing and marketing. I am capable of negotiating contracts and can handle risk situations quite well. I have carried out strategic roles and executed them in different business scenarios thus benefiting my employer.
Education & Qualifications
1997 – 2002
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science as Major , and Accounting as Minor.
1996 – 1997
General Secondary School Certificate (Amman-Jordan)
July,2002 – Jan,2010
Air Rum , Amman- Jordan
July,2002 – June, 2003
Purchasing Assistant in commercial department , where my responsibilities included office stationary tools requirements, sourcing and purchasing office equipment’s and furniture’s , issued and approved Purchase requisitions and all needs for company establishment.
Aug,2003 – May,2004
Procurement Manager, Procuring Parts ,tools , equipment’s and materials or service for an organization is about meeting the specific requirement in time, within budget, and by applying strategic methods I handled the purchasing spare parts, materials consumables parts, tools and equipment’s and looking after logistic. I have a great knack in negotiating prices with suppliers and vendors, and managed to save maximum of annual savings for the company. I negotiated with a firm that supplies office stationery and managed to grab the best deals. sourcing and arranging the requirements parts by maintenance staff ref. to parts life limit of RC, RH , no-operate , and/or AOG , received and approved/rejected the Pro-forma invoices and offers , issued, and approved Purchase orders (P.O.) , managing and processing the supply chain , arranging frights and shipping ,following and tracking the shipments up to received , maintaining and developing purchasing polices , managed parts inventory, distributed F.A.K on the AIRCRAFT, made all the necessary forms and paradigms for sale/purchase, monitoring inventory stocks.
June,2004 – Feb,2006
Furthermore the above working position , Started as Charter Sales and Marketing Manager , where my responsibilities included but not limited to maintained and expanded the charter business , looking for new markets and clients, developed marketing presentations , issued and arranged an offers for AIRCRAFT leases in general , arrange Professional charters offer under ACMI, Wet lease , AMI , Full Charter , Dry Lease basis , maintained and finalized lease contracts and agreements with clients, coordinated with brokers and build trust for any new business , following the operations and received the reports from responsible persons to be in frame ,reviewed and reports for the flight hour (FH) and block hour (BH) for operations , maintenance and commercials calculations , issued an invoices to customer and following the payments.
Mar,2006 – Dec,2006
Included to the above , started Operations Manager Assistant , and Aircraft Management , used my little experiences in this field during the Hajj Operations seasons during 2004/2005 to support my company and increased my experiences , and my responsibilities were supervised the filling the F.O.C (Foreign Operator Certificate) for Saudi Arabia GACA by Planning and records department , developing GACA FOC to be computerizing and easy to updated and filling , determined and maintained the requirement documents need for Hajj and Umrah operations , procurement Cockpit Crew and maintenance staff for Hajj seasons , Handling the AIRCRAFT included but not limited to , required the Flights planning for all the flights from dispatching company , over flights permits , landing clearances , AIRCRAFT fueling , ground handling contract in all stations , following the crew during operations , received reports and notes from all the crew members , flying on some flights for supervised and evaluated the crew and the operations , and computerize calculated for crew allowances and salaries and flights hours.
Jan,2007 – Jan,2010
Commercial Manager, Operations Director Assistant , And Crew and AIRCRAFT Management, under my responsibilities Marketing and Sales/Purchase Manager , reported to managing director , handled daily business issued , developing short and long term business studies , developed structure of SWOT analysis for the company, operations cost and calculation managed and updated the company manuals and the aircraft documents , my responsibilities were crossed with :-
– A/C Charter leases.
– Spare Parts purchases , Supply Chain.
– A/C management and Handling
– Crew Management , and training
– A/C parts and inventory management.
– Planning and records.
– Company Manuals management , Operations ,
– Maintenance , AIRCRAFT , ..etc.
– Civil aviation requirements , and approves.
– Flight hours and BH calculations, Accounting Department.
Feb,2010 – Aug,2011
Transworld Aviation, Amman – Jordan
Commercial Manager , where my responsibilities recognized business opportunity, and identifying new opportunities, developed new client relationships, creating business proposals ,following the operations and crew. gained proper knowledge on a variety of critical functions of sales, purchasing and marketing. I am capable of negotiating contracts and can handle risk situations in the company quite well. I have carried out strategic roles and executed them in certain business environment.
• Manage every aspect of the business and company performance – to include full responsibility for commercial relationships, operational activities and financial control.
• Responsible for the sales activities of the air cargo business in the local market, including implementation of the global commercial sales plan and leading customer and sales activities of the cargo business.
• Develop goals & strategies to ensure that the company is fully focused on achieving objectives and meeting competitive and other challenges.
• Devise and implement operational standards and constantly evaluate the quality of service through quantitative and objective measures. Establish clear accountabilities, processes & standards and ensure compliance across the company.
• Following the supply chain of purchasing of the spare parts, materials , avionics , and engines.
• Identify staff requirements and training needs, establishing programs to develop and motivate the team to achieve operational excellence.
Sep,2011 – Aug 2015
Freelance / Orient Air Amman – Jordan
With all the above Experiences and positions start my free Business in aviation industry Managing AIRCRAFT leases on the bases of ACMI , Dry full charter leases mainly Hajj , VIP , Cargo and other charter operations , AIRCRAFT spare parts , engines , and Avionics sales , Preparing Aviation studies for the markets and operations.
• Experience of Sales /Procurements & Marketing within the aviation industry.
• Maintain and expand the Charter business.
• Preparing the charter Proposal for ACMI, Dry Lease , Full Charter and all of charter lease type.
• Experience of risk management, procurement, financial reporting and managing the supply chain.
• Evaluating contracts and providing support to all contracts.
• Experience of short and long term Business planning , and make Feasibility Study.
• Supply chain Management , AIRCRAFT parts management , and inventory management.
• Coordinated with project team and ensured implementation of contracts.
• Strong experiences of Charter lease specially Hajj and Umrah , and ACMI contracts.
• Experiences of Aircraft management ,operations management ,dispatching and handling.
• Designing commercial proposals and contracts for finance models.
• Good communications in charter business , and aviation industry.
• Calculations and costing for the operations.
• Proficient to train personnel.
• Flexible and willing to travel according to requirement.
• Strong commercial awareness, client liaison skills, project management and team leadership.
• Familiar and active in contracts negotiations and persuasion.
• Strong communication skills ,and good written and verbal presentation skills.
• Well-travelled internationally.
• Self-motivated and able to motivate others.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Able to work in multicultural environment.
• Ability to complete projects within timeframe
• Teamwork’s and Able to manage and delegate to others and take on responsibility.
• Problem solving , able to take a logical and analytical approach to solving problems and resolving issues.
• Organization, prioritize, work efficiently and productively, and manage time well.
• Evaluated ,decision making, meets goals, identifies resources, analyzes issues, develops strategies, and assesses situations.
• Hard-working , flexible , attention to details , and self-confident.
• Excellent IT Skills.
Arabic (Mother Language) Writing, Reading, Speaking Excellent
English Writing, Reading, Speaking Very Good
Computing Computer Operations and Concepts , Windows office programs , Graphics and Multi-Media , Internet use and E-mail Program ,Spreadsheets, Word processing, Online Database Management , Searching and Sourcing.
• Reading : History Book , Aviation Magazine .
• Sport : Football.
• Web savvy.
• TV Watch.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.