Excellent skilled CNC designer, modeller, programmer and operater
2008 – 2013.
Singidunum“ University Belgrade – B.Sc Business Informatics – Computer Graphics and Design
1986 – 1990.
Nikola Tesla“ Sremska Mitrovica – National Diploma in Construction (Carpentry )
1980 – 1986.
School Of Music „Teodor Toša Andrejević“ Ruma – Vocational Education
1978 – 1986.
Elementary School „Jovan Jovanović Zmaj“ Ruma
2002. – present
Self employed in own workshop – business owner, employer.
• CAD/CAM design,
• CNC woodworking,
• Processing of plastic, metal and other materials on 4-axis CNC milling machine
• 3D visualization and technical documentation of designed elements
• Final assembly of machine-cut elements and manual finishing of delicate details (painting, shading, sanding, varnishing, protection, etc)
I consider myself to be flexible, willing to learn, lead and follow. My attitude towards work is professional and my commitment to excellence is clearly visible in my results. My trade experience and education background ensure that no task is too difficult and no realistic target is unreachable. However, I am aware that the tools and the skills needed in the trade I am in are ever evolving and place continious education demands on the individual. For that reason, I keep track of new technology and stay up to date with the latest industry developments.
OTHER SKILLS AND ACTIVITIES
* Excellent computer skills: CAD/CAM software (AutoCAD,3DS Max, ArtCam, ZBrush,
Master CAM ,Mach3), Microsoft office suite, word processors and programs for vector and raster graphics (CorelDraw, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Ilustrator), Dreamweaver and other programs closely related to design and web presentation, use of internet, etc.
* Extensive experience in working with all materials and excellent knowledge of the characteristics and properties of materials (especially wood)
* Solid knowledge of wood processing technologies (use of machines and tools for woodworking)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.