I am a Chemical Engineering MSc degree holder with experience in Product Development as well as in Sales and Marketing in the Chemicals and Life Sciences industries.
I have more than 3 years of international experience in Europe and South-East Asia. My previous employers include multinational companies like Philips, Unilever & Total.
My good communication skills are an asset to liaise between the different departments to successfully carry out projects in international businesses.
ISALTIS , Paris, France
Feb. 2014-Feb. 2015 (1 year)
• Business development and responsible for international BtoB sales growth for high purity mneral salts for nutrition and pharmaceutical markets (+7% year to year),
• Realization of marketing & communication media to promote products: flyers, brochures…
• Organization of Isaltis stands at commercial exhibitions (CPhI 2014 in Paris…),
• Development and training of the distribution network all over the world,
• Customer service and maintain of strong business relationships with customers.
Product Development Engineer
Oct. 2012-Dec. 2013 (1,3 years)
Opportunity for European Young Graduates (VIE), Ubifrance.
• R&D project management of polystyrene formulations (polymers): new grades launch,
• Responsible for the in time delivery within the agreed specifications and costs,
• Technical support to customers with product selection and formulations optimisation,
• Quality Customer Relationship Management (CRM),
• Development of new applications and products to improve sales.
Strasbourg Faculty of Pharmacy, Strasbourg, France
Apr.-Sept.2012 (6 months)
• Methods development for the analysis of coffee bioactive molecules,
• Statistical analysis of bioactive molecules to detect frauds on geographic origin,
• Comparison of available commercial packaging for coffee taste preservation,
• Effects of coffee bioactive molecules on human’s health.
UNILEVER, Sharnbrook, UK
R&D Project Manager Assistant
Feb.- Sept. 2011 (8 months)
• R&D planning in an international FMCG company,
• Methods development to monitor chemicals from Unilever washing powders behavior in the environment,
• Corporate Regulatory Affairs files updates.
PHILIPS, Eindhoven, Netherlands
July – Dec.2010 (6 months)
• Properties improvement of silicon based polymers for sleep apnea masks of Philips Respironics brand,
• Products from competition analysis and monitoring.
2012: Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering-
European Engineering School of Chemistry, Polymers and Materials Science (ECPM) – Strasbourg, France
Minor in Polymer Sciences and Chemistry for the health.
Gap year abroad: Netherlands & UK.
– Customer & market orientation
– Planning & organizational skills
– Teamwork in academic and professional multicultural environments
– Communication skills
– Analysis & synthesis skills
– Curious and quick learner
– Product Management
– International Sales
– Market analysis
– Product performance and competition monitoring
– Business Development
– Quality management
– Lab technicians management
– Collaborations with worldwide subsidiaries
– R&D Project Management
– Food products regulations
– Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
– FMCG Quality Assurance
– Report writing
– Market research
French: Native speaker
English: TOEIC: 980/990
– Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• 2009-2010: Vice-president of the Student Office of the ECPM: organization of social events for the ECPM students and responsible of the events communication.
• 2009-2010: Member of the nonprofit association Poly: organization of cultural events in Strasbourg, report writing, meetings preparation and events communication
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.