I am a 30 years old male Ugandan. I was
trained at the International Centre for Culinary Arts in Dubai where I
came top of my class. Since then, I have had the opportunity to work
for five star hotels like the Palace Hotel in Dubai were I gained lots
of experience. I have also worked at the Grand Hyatt in Doha, Qatar. I
have done training in banquette kitchen at the Sheraton hotel in
What makes me an excellent chef is my ability to work in a
multicultural Environment. I am excellent at dealing with customers
and colleagues. I am a highly self- motivated chef, results oriented;
I set reasonable goals and deadlines and love perfection. As such, I
am great team player. Most of my duties have been to supervise my
colleagues hence giving me a good quality of leadership. My
perspective is that Food has to be a master- piece of production and
my pleasure is when the guest gives sincere excellent comments about
food taste and presentation.
Academic & Technical Qualification:
• Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery
• Hospitality Food Production (Knowledge and Skills):
• I have developed and refined my cooking techniques and, I was rigorously trained and equipped with the ability to plan, organize and deliver an industry desired standard product.
• I possess the knowledge to handle, operate and maintain a variety of commercial cookery equipments and was also trained to perform efficiently with various knives and kitchen tools.
• I have the ability to produce a variety of Menus, including preparation of salads, soups, stocks, sauces and main courses in meat, fish and poultry dishes, as well as create a wide range of hot and cold desserts & pastries
Hospitality & Commercial Cookery trade skills successfully completed
• Developing Customer Satisfaction
• Work with Colleagues & Customers
• Work in a Socially Diverse Environment
• Follow Health, Safety & Security Procedures
• Deal with Conflict Situations
• Communicate on the Telephone
• Coach Others on Job Skills
• Introduction to Cookery
• Use Basic Methods of Cookery
• Organize & Prepare Food
• Present Food
• Receive & Store Kitchen Supplies
• Clean & Maintain Kitchen Premises
• Introduction of Hospitality Operations
• Apply Catering Control Procedures
• Implement Food Safety Procedures
• Plan & Control Menu-based Catering
• Promote Products & Services to Customers
• Follow Workplace Hygiene Procedures
• Develop & Update Hospitality Industry Knowledge
• Cookery I – Side Dishes
• Transport & Store Food in s Safe & Hygienic Manner
• Prepare Appetizers & Salads
• Prepare Stocks, Sauces & Soups
• Prepare Vegetables, Eggs & Farinaceous Dishes
• Cookery II – Seafood & Meats
• Prepare & Cook Poultry & Game
• Prepare & Cook Sea Food
• Select, Prepare & Cook Meat
• Cookery III – Desserts, Pastry & Cakes and Dietary & Cultural Requirements
• Prepare Foods according to Dietary & Cultural Needs
• Prepare Pastry, Cake & Yeast Goods
• Prepare Hot & Cold Desserts
• Plan & Prepare Food for Buffet
• Equipment operations training from ‘Rational’ self-cooking centre (Germany), learnt “State of the Art” intelligent cooking systems.
• Trained in operation of food, grease and waste management systems, by ‘Aluline’, UK.
• Trained in operation of Cook- Chill production techniques, (Dynamic Fresh System) by ‘Irinox ’, Italy.
• Food Safety and HACCP Awareness Training, Australia.
• Diploma in Computer Science, Makerere University, Uganda
1. The palace hotel. (Dubai, UAE) 2007-2009
Demi Chef de Parti
Hot kitchen a la carte, show kitchen/live cooking and cold kitchen
I was among the junior chefs who were selected to cook for the Manchester united and Bayern Munich football teams when they visited Dubai for training.
I had an opportunity to cook for Paris Hilton (movie actress) in the show kitchen when she was on a business trip to the United Arab Emirates.
I was among the chefs selected to cook for ruler of U.A.E on the national day in 2010.
2. Grand Hyatt hotel in Doha, Qatar (Middle East) 2010-2012
Chef de Partie
Had an opportunity to cook for Antonio Banderus and Morgan Freeman when they visited Qatar to shoot the movie entitled Black Gold.
I have conducted a number trainings for various hotels, tourist lodges, restaurants etc. these include.
Café’ bonjour (Mombasa)
Club Rio (Mombasa)
Katara tourist lodge (Queen Elizabeth national park)
Buhoma exclusive camp (Bwindi impenetrable forest)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.