All experience to date has been as a chef but am open to other opportunities.
I am a very well presented and hard working individual. Flexible and would be an asset to any team. I am hard working and a team player, able to get on with others. I am looking to develop work experience and prove my hard work and dedication in a new role and need an opportunity to prove excellent practical skills to gain employment. Looking for production and manufacturing, cleaning and factory positions. I am a friendly individual who maintains a positive outlook and who creates a welcoming atmosphere, I am ambitious and looking for new challenges. If you are looking for a candidate who appreciates hard work and can follow instructions well then I am sure you will find my information relative to the role. With exceptional timekeeping and attendance.
Key Skills and Abilities:
• Excellent time keeper and very reliable
• Energetic and eager to learn new skills
• Hard worker, flexible to hours
• Very well presented and professional
• Good sense of humour, able to get along with others
• Excellent team working skills.
• Practical skills and able to learn quickly
• Catering and Chef work experience
• Hard working and very reliable
• Multilingual and fluent in English, Italian and Romanian
• Very good practical skills
• Good attention to detail and able to work to achieve targets.
Organisation: Cafe Passion, Halifax, West Yorkshire
• Demonstrating excellent timekeeping and attendance and adhering to policies and procedures
• Unpacking heavy deliveries and sorting accurately into correct storage
• Working very long hours to ensure work was complete to the highest standards I could achieve and motivating others to do the same
• Being an approachable team leader/ Chef and supporting where needed to finish work
• Storing food correctly, to the correct temperatures, checking invoices and dealing with any discrepancies, stock rotating items so that the kitchen runs efficiently
• Progressing my way from basic food preparation and being set on as a Chef and taking charge of the kitchen in any absences
• Communicating clearly to the team to ensure all stations were prepared and ready for service, driving excellent team morale and fast but impeccable standards
• Ordering all ingredients and produce, stocktaking and auditing and completing relevant paperwork.
Organisation: Crazy Restaurant, Romania
• Keeping a busy kitchen under instruction, communicating effectively to ensure the smooth running of the back of house services
• Maintaining excellent presentation and quality of dishes going out
• Adhering to strict food and hygiene rules and regulations
• Working very long hours to ensure work was complete to the highest standards I could achieve and motivating others to do the same.
I have a successful work history dating from 2001 to present day. In Romania, I was working as a Beautician and in sales mainly. I have a focussed and dedicated working ethos which means I will always contribute well in any tasks allocated to me and give the best working performance on a consistent basis.
I am flexible to hours of work and working environments and seek any type of shift work, ideally in a production and manufacturing based role.
Secondary School education achieved: 1997-2001.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.