• Overall 11+ years’ experience in EPC projects in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and chemical plants
• Well exposure in Completion /Certification Systems ICQMS, WinPCS (CompleteIT) & Zenetor check (PetroPCS) etc.
Degree : M.C.A (Master of Computer Application)
University : Madurai Kamaraj University.
Year of Passing : 2000-2003.
Degree : B.Sc (Computer Science)
University : Madras University.
Year of Passing : 1996-1999.
Present Company : Petrofac, International LTD
Project : In-Salah Field Development Project, Algeria.
Client : British Petroleum (BP).
Duration : Since Oct 2012
Position : Certification Engineer
Project value : USD 1.2 Billion
Completion System – PetroPcs
• System/sub system limits preparation in P&IDs, Electrical single line diagrams, system block diagrams, Civil area drawings, etc
• Collect engineering data and preparation of database for instrument index, JB schedule, cable schedule(E&I), equipment list, Piping test packs list, telecom tag list and cable schedule, CP, safety equipments etc..
• Be responsible for any changes to the Petro-PCS database, systemization and hierarchies which will be captured in the Petro-PCS change control register. Ensure all engineering changes affecting the completions system are entered into the database.
• Conduct daily turnover progress meeting with construction and contractor various discipline teams.
• Distribute weekly reports for construction check sheets, commissioning check sheets and punch list status.
• Preparation and review of discipline MC and SH dossier preparation.
• Arrange tri-party & Bi party walk downs prior to completion handover.
• Punch list collection and input into systems.
• Coordinate punch list meeting with various discipline teams of construction and commissioning.
1. Company : Linde Engineering
Project : Shell Pearl GTL Project, Qatar (Ras Laffan Industrial)
Client : Shell, J&K
Designation : Punch List Coordinator
Period : Feb 2010 to May 2012.
Project Value : USD 10 Billion
Completion tools – ICQMS
• Generally will follow the punch list system as outlined by project specification
• Makes sure that the Field Punch List form is filled correctly, the punch list items are adequately described and pertinent to the System associated, and are legitimate with respect to any discipline and project specification, safety and industry common practice before sending them to ICQMS (Integrated Completion and Quality Management System) for input registration.
• Ensure all the Original handwritten punch list should be highlighted and placed on TCPL (Transferred to Consolidate Punch list) stamp after move to RFP.
• Supervises and monitors the inclusion of original and consolidate punch list items in ICQMS and the clearance of such items by the sub-contractors, Linde and Company.
• Coordinates with project team walk downs for all project phases: RFP, RFC, and RFSU.
• Will expedite the review and signing off the completed consolidated punch lists by the personnel so as to ensure the completion of the systems in a timely manner.
• Responsible to send all cleared and outstanding punch list to their disciplinary and company on thrice in a weekly, and monthly basis, for push them to clear punch items on and before due dates.
• Ensure all the walk down punch items should be capture by the input members and review them before sending CPL in use.
• Make sure all SCM (System Completion Manual) dossiers must contains consolidate punch list after move to RFSU.
• Generating punch list report daily, weekly, and monthly status for all subcontractors, contractors, top management, and client, also supporting other status reports such as Vendor, Engineering, As-built, Red Markup Drawings and day to day activities.
2. Company : Fluor Arabia Ltd.
Project : Jubail Acetyls Complex (JAC), Saudi Arabia
Client : SIPCHEM
Designation : Turnover Engineer
Period : Jul 2008 to Sep 2009.
Project Value : USD 1.86 Billion
Completion tool- WinPCS
• Manage the CompleteItSM, effective input by the Construction Contractor and Turnover Coordinators. Assure all QC, pre-commissioning, and punch list document requirements are loaded into CompleteItSM.
• Compile and issue turnover Formal and Construction Work to go walk down Punch-lists from the Winpcs database.
• Present Daily Completion Plan (DCP) and Quality Verifying Documents (QVD’s) meetings and submit the A-Sheets, B-Sheets,
A-Punch List, B-Punch List and Components reports.
• Issuing Number for Potential Deviation Notice (PDN) then arranging and review the drawings and distribute to the Project Controls, Construction Manager, and other Top Managements for Approval.
• Receive Punch list and load into the database
• Performed Discipline mechanical completion and System handover packs review and submit to the client.
• Punch list control and drive till end.
3. Company : Hitachi Plant Technologies Limited.
Project : PetroRabigh Utility & Offsite-01, Saudi Arabia.
Client : Saudi Aramco.
Designation : Turnover Technician
Period : July 2005 to May 2008
Project Value : USD 800 Million
• To assist the Commissioning Manager for their day to day activities for Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning & Handover of the PetroRabigh UO1 Project as per the schedule.
• To coordinate with Commissioning Manager for arranging Walk Through meeting with client & Contractors.
• To submit Punch List Daily, Weekly and Monthly Report.
• Tag data preparation and loading to system.
• MC and SH dossier preparation and review.
4. Company : Annapolis Technology.
Project : HCSC (Health Care Service Co-operation)osition : IT Administrator
Period : Feb 2003 to May 2005
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.