I am a Canadian looking to re locate to Uk. I have had the opportunity to work Canada wide in various work roles wanting to now find a career where I can implement my skills and experiences.
I have had the wonderful opportunity to work across canada in various professional roles that makes me an ideal choice for an employer who is looking for an employee who has Ability to Prioritize, Works well in teams, Organizational Awareness, Effective Problem Solving, Self-Awareness, Proactivity, Ability to Influence, Effective Decision Making, Learning Agility, Technical savvy and bilingual in French and English
• Amazing ability to establish good working relationships with customers/clients.
• Developed new quality standards for better quality performance and reliability within various
• Ability to organize, prioritize and work under extreme work pressure, heavy work load and deadlines.
• Problem analysis, use of judgment and ability to solve problems efficiently. Initiative to work independently
Flooring installer and administrator, Bonne Flooring
Sept 2010 – Present
• Assisted journeyman installer with installation, repairs and maintenance in commercial and residential settings.
• Ensured customer satisfaction by providing highest quality of products by ensuring proper installation
• Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment.
• Management of business operations by maintaining records and files, preparing cost and inventory reports, and ordering supplies.
• Delegating weeks workload to installers.
Sales /Admin/Director of social media , Spadonis Furniture And Appliances
April 2013 – May 2014
• Maintained detailed administrative and procedural processes to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Created databases and spreadsheets to improve inventory management and reporting accuracy.
• Created the look and feel of the company’s online presence in social media forums.
• Worked as a team member to provide the highest level of service to customers.
• Trained new employees in various departments.
• $500 000 in sales within one year with average of a 50% average markup. Manager/Barista , Casey’s Grillbar /
Sep 2009 – Sep 2010
• A.M. manager for in house coffeshop in one of Sault Ste. Marie’s most prestigious independently owned hotels.
• Worked closely with kitchen manager planning and executing new ideas and meals.
• Managed a staff of 6+.
• When restaurant was short staffed covered night shifts.
• Set up pub for afternoon shift
• Had the opportunity to be trained by corporate staff from Starbucks in common hot and cold beverages they offer.
• Ordered inventory kept detailed files on cost/sales/staff performance/costs.
Owner , Revolution Canadian Drift Series
May 2005-Aug 2009
• Responsible for educating young drivers in keeping Illegal Street racing off the streets and onto local race tracks.
• Organizing safe practices and events, working close with track managers to ensure a safe and fun environment for all drivers and volunteers.
• Maintaining the Rev Drift website with a member base of over 200 Western Canadian drivers and enthusiasts.
• Attending large motor shows and car shows bringing awareness to potential drivers and spectators.
• Working closely with several forms of media and sponsors under contract for major events throughout Western Canada
Level 4 Banking Officer, Scotiabank
Jan 2006 – May 2007
• I was extensively trained in revolving credit, day to day banking, sales and mortgages.
• Handled 100+ calls per day in call center enviroment at Calgary head office in French as well as English.
• Troubleshooting with customers and escalation resolution.
• Carried large caseload of nationwide customers where follow-up was need to be done on
daily/weekly basis on credit card fraud, account activity and and other various concerns.
Warehouse manager, Visions Electronics
Jan 2004 – Jan 2005
• Responsible for Supervision of the warehouse with the largest operation in Alberta
• Delegating staff on various daily and weekly duties, Supervision of a staff of 6+, Training new and existing employees
• Responsible the shipping and receiving of store items and customer purchases. Kept efficient records through paperwork and electronic filing system.
• Tracked items and did follow ups on lost or misplaced service items.
• Daily inventory of departments throughout the store.
• Movement of large items weighing over 75 pounds.
• Provided customer service in the store and Phone enquiries. Provided knowledge on all items in store and website to assist sales staff with overflow.
Coach/Program Co-ordinator , L.A. Weight Loss
May 2001 – June 2004
• Coaching and counseling of new and current customers.
• Cold Calling of Potential customers up to 75 + a day.
• Setting up programs and meal plans with new and current customers.
• Walking through consultations with a 82% closing rate.
• Assisting over 40 assigned clients with daily challenges with personal and food obstacles.
• Trained and supervised new and existing employees.
• Travelled to various local clinics to assist and support of new enrollment and client retention.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.